Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta (2029 Views)

How Qatar Dumped Tinubu In The Museum / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Buhari has dumped you, APGA mocks Andy Uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by ganisucks(f): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
The US has officially recognised the Nigerien coup regime and called for a democratic transition.

Which means that Pablo Ecowas is now fully out in the cold and his desired war is 100% not happening anymore.

Congratulations to the people of Africa.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1711782410566693278

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by ganisucks(f): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yesterday Wike went to beg EU. After begging EU he went to beg Saraki. I jus dey laff

NL people finish am for me: Pikin wen no want make him mama sleep...

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by CoronaVirusPro: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2023

Fvck David!

Asiwaju is leaving office in 2031!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Sirmwill: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
US and their rubbish propaganda

They have only come for what they can gain

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by fnep2smooth(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Before do you think he wants to go to war? All na media hype.

With our economic situation we can't afford to go to war, because many problems will a raise

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
E get wetin IBB talk for 1993 but I don forget🤷🏽‍♂️

9 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Racoon(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin Chai! They left Mr balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron cum certificate forger in the lurch after goading him to his destruction.I guess the forged CSU diploma certificate is the beginning of the end for Tinubu.

Now his leadership of the ECOWAS has finally been destroyed patapata. The ECOWAS is just expecting him to do the needful. Meanwhile sane Nigerians are also expecting the supreme court to do the needful.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Ginaz(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Another loss for Tinubu. cheesy
Nobody respects him both locally and internationally. only his agbado children though they are dying of hunger.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Rayban26: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:
Yesterday Wike went to beg EU. After begging EU he went to beg Saraki. I jus dey laff

NL people finish am for me: Pikin wen no want make him mama sleep...

Lol..e be like this one sweet you for toto
Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by socialmediaman: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Stealing PO’s mandate is not good o, see irreparable damage everywhere grin

11 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Finestgurlie(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hahahahahaha
David Hundeyin the slayer of the criminal bastard drug dealing vagabond Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hahahaha mumu man are you done with CSU

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by spako4(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fugitive on loose
Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by MissWords: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Yeah
Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by spako4(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by creativehubb: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Who listens to this dumb idiot grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Rayban26: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
creativehubb:
Who listens to this dumb idiot grin

Another stupid agbado comment. David hundeyin is not the one that typed the document. Hurl your insults at the US instead.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by creativehubb: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rayban26:

Another stupid agbado comment. David hundeyin is not the one that typed the document. Hurl your insults at the US instead.

The headless idiots are his disciples grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by bankyblue(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no understand this thing self, do u think Nigeria want to go to war in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Pakute: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Is there any word to describe zombidients?.. After una cry ontop Tinubu sotey make hin no fight war with niger, say make e face our internal problems, una become preacher of peace, the Niger wey una hate during Buhari, dem overnight become your friend. Na even dis refugee guy come leak the military memo wey Tinubu been issue to attack Niger. So, i can't understand the tears of wailers. Tinubu has refused to have a direct talks with the junta despite their overtures to the President. The President been dey insist on democratic transition and even if this memo is true, the US is on the same page with Tinubu on the same demand for democratic transition. If you dey find sane people among headless mob is like to dey find virgin in a room of prostitutes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
You don't forge certificate and still command international respect. Tinubu has brought nothing but shame and pain to us as a people.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by accordadoga26(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehe

It is now very obvious thus David is just using the headless mobs to cash out.

Engagement = Elon Musk's money

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by PHIPEX(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
All I saw was PABLO ECOWAS

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by AskProf: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
E get wetin IBB talk for 1993 but I don forget🤷🏽‍♂️

Really?
Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Babanah: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2023
I have to come in to say this guy is either ignorant or peddling disinformation. The logic is by the US acknowledging that a coup has taken place, Niger is now subject to sanctions as specified by US laws.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by OkCornel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
Clears throat

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by tishbite42: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tinubu would have set himself ablaze had it been he invaded Niger Republic

Na God save am

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Blazebond(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
This guy MUMU sha but I nor know wetin to call him praise singers sha because idiots too simple for them,they are more like zombies and them many for NAIRALAND and twitter .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Raskimonojendor: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
How does this concern Tinubu. He meant ECOWAS. Tinubu doesn't not own ECOWAS neither does he owns AU.

Ps: That document finally confirmed officially that a coup has happened in Niger not like it recognizes it's illegitimate military government. Previously, the US did not acknowledge that a coup has taken place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Ecbatana: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Most times, I'm lost in thought as to how to make the US loosen it's grip on Africa and subsequently become irrelevant in the scheme of African affairs.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta by Goodvibes007: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
This hundeyin dude just knows that alot of his supporters are brainless and dumb.

This news was on CNN. He added a US doc to make it look like he had access to some privileged document grin

The US officially acknowledging that a coup has taken place means more hardship for Niger. The US is now putting all its ongoing assistance on hold. Niger is a country that close to 50% of its budget is financed by other African countries and western countries like the US.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Created Ministry Of Niger Delta A Secret Step To Scrap NDDC / Jonathan Stranded In Uganda As Presidential Jet Develops Fault ! / Jonathan Is An Incurable Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.