Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) (54956 Views)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by delzbaba(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2023
This sirika is the worst criminal on earth, I hope they catch him quick.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Johans2023: 5:51pm On May 26, 2023
lexy2014:

so before now, no president or leader of nigeria has ever built a bridge, established an airline, constructed an expressway or railway?

the Lagos Ibadan expressway you mentioned, was it in existence before or it came into existence when buhari became president?

pls which nigerian air are you talking about? is it functional? where is its office? how many staff and pilots does it have? since how many years has Hadi Sirika been talking about its launch?
he has been talking about it since the last 4 years and now he has achieve what he has been talking about.
Many president promised to build the second Niger bridge since the time of Tafawa Balewa who built the first Niger bridge but nobody fulfill the promise except Buhari.
The office is in Abuja, you can go there to verify.
The Lagos Ibadan express road has been their from generation to generation, it was a death trap but now whenever you are on that road you will not fear potholes.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 5:53pm On May 26, 2023
Borrow pose...the minister of avaition just went to borrow a plane to deceive nigerians...he will return the plane back to the owners later
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 5:59pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
The Nigerian over used plane landed on paper.
Aiye e ti ta pau
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 6:00pm On May 26, 2023
christejames:
grin grin πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

This is obviously one of the presidential fleets of planes that was repainted... They want to obfuscate the mindset of the masses in their grand corruption and malfeasance. The worst government in the history of humanity!

Billions of naira budgeted for this have all gone down the drain.

Our Judiciary, please come to our rescue!
Yaba left straight
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:02pm On May 26, 2023
Rostikol:

You’re very stupid. If you cared about the project you would have Googled it to find the answers to your stupid questions. Buhari should come to your house and tell you where the office is. Worthless idiots. You don’t even deserve any good things with this nasty attitude of yours.

Condemning something you have absolutely no clue about and have not researched for even a single second.

You are deeply sick people.

Can you show me the condemnation you are talking about?

How does your emotional outburst answer my questions?

so before now, no president or leader of nigeria has ever built a bridge, established an airline, constructed an expressway or railway?

the Lagos Ibadan expressway you mentioned, was it in existence before or it came into existence when buhari became president?

pls which nigerian air are you talking about? is it functional? where is its office? how many staff and pilots does it have? since how many years has Hadi Sirika been talking about its launch?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:04pm On May 26, 2023
Johans2023:
he has been talking about it since the last 4 years and now he has achieve what he has been talking about.
Many president promised to build the second Niger bridge since the time of Tafawa Balewa who built the first Niger bridge but nobody fulfill the promise except Buhari.
The office is in Abuja, you can go there to verify.
The Lagos Ibadan express road has been their from generation to generation, it was a death trap but now whenever you are on that road you will not fear potholes.

Let me enumerate my questions so u can have some clarity.

1. So before now, no president or leader of nigeria has ever built a bridge, established an airline, constructed an expressway or railway?

2. the Lagos Ibadan expressway you mentioned, was it in existence before or it came into existence when buhari became president?

3. pls which nigerian air are you talking about?

4. is it functional?

5. where is its office?

6. how many staff and pilots does it have?

7. since how many years has Hadi Sirika been talking about its launch?

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by treatise: 6:21pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
The Nigerian over used plane landed on paper.
Inasmuch as its painted they're good to go.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 6:21pm On May 26, 2023
There is only one Boeing 737 in the presidential fleet..use your senses
christejames:

This is obviously one of the presidential fleets of planes that was repainted... They want to obfuscate the mindset of the masses in their grand corruption and malfeasance. The worst government in the history of humanity!

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Dee60: 6:22pm On May 26, 2023
Some of PMB's ministers should be probed. Whoever is behind this charade should have his name placed in a hall of shame!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 6:27pm On May 26, 2023
CharleyBright:
Hahahhaha, I laugh in Chinese language.

Op, you that is posting this crab, what exactly do you know or understand about the so called Nigerian Air??
Do you just post a topic without understanding the real issues behind the post?
Lets not forget that this same Hadi siriki a few years ago made a big blunder with Virgin Nigeria ariline and money wΓ s thrown down the drain and the project terminated after the govt unveiled it because he and the govt failed to understand the technicalities of floating a National carrier.
The Buhari govt and Hadi Siriki is in a hurry to unveil this project and claiming it as Air Nigeria and a National carrier and going ahead to hype Buhari for providing a National carrier, do you know that Nigerian govt has only a paltry 5% ownership share in the project while Ethiopian Airline has 49%? And the remaining 45% shares is owned by MRS and SAHCOL?
If Nigerian govt that has 5% shares is claiming ownership of the business, what will Ethiopian Airline that owns almost 50% say??
What are the SOP and BASA agreements regarding the partnership with Ethiopian Airlines?
The whole project is shrouded in lies and deceits. And Buhari and Sariki are desperate to own the project by unveiling it before may 29th even when there are too many loose end yet to be tidied up with the deal.

Hadi Sariki and Buhari has just scammed Nigerians with Nigerian Air project.
That project is a money down the drain and a big fraud.

Technically government is not claiming to own to airline
.2nd. Being a national carrier does not warrant that the airline be owned by the country.

The government did make effort to form a national carrier and made everything convenient to pull investors into it..

The project is destined to last since it is 95% owned by successful businesses..no one puts his/ her money into anything that will fail.

You should even be happier that the FG has the least shares..
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 6:31pm On May 26, 2023
slimfit1:
Anybody can hire plane and label it , its not a big deal. Buhari is using this to give us a fake life. We know fully well that they can't manage this airline if its true.

Go and read up the basis on to which the airline was formed and the shareholders... stop disgracing yourself publicly..the FG has no business running it as their share is only a meager 5% ..the investors are responsible for that
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 6:35pm On May 26, 2023
Elev82014:
He kept his promise my a$$. These folks take Nigerians for fools, so they keep telling you all these tall tales. Do they have to wait till they are about to leave the office to introduce your Airline?

That isn't the point..

They promised they will float it before their tenure ends..
The plane is Abuja with less than 3 days to go..they can actually launched..and as far as it is before may 29.. they kept their promises on the airline..now the incoming government ensures it is sustained just like every other dine minute commissioned project within the last few days
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2023
christejames:

Which judiciary? Eyeneck owned Judiciary

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Whether rebounded or not plane is plane and promise kept.

Those criticising it have never entered a plane b4.

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Ipob and obedients shame on you people.

God bless Peter obi for applauding the Nigerian Air

God bless Atiku for applauding the Nigerian Air.
Confirmed Zombie embarassed
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by lildush(m): 7:25pm On May 26, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

This are the kind of foolish people dat are causing problem in Nigeria.. may Nigeria happen to u and your family. If it's a good thing. Idiot
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Confirmedzombie: 7:29pm On May 26, 2023
lildush:

This are the kind of foolish people dat are causing problem in Nigeria.. may Nigeria happen to u and your family. If it's a good thing. Idiot

Amen Amen.

I and my family are really blessed with Nigeria especially Buhari and now Tinubu.

May Tinubu continue to happen to my family, all the days of our lives.
Amen, Amen.

May Peter obi happen to you and your entire family.

Biko shout Amen
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
Offpointng:
Nigeria Air has finally arrived? Great. But...why is it just one though??
Because Na one man decision
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by showlove911(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2023
Someone once said that Nigeria is an active crime scene.....

But where is the lie?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 9:21pm On May 26, 2023
pocom35:

That isn't the point..

They promised they will float it before their tenure ends..
The plane is Abuja with less than 3 days to go..they can actually launched..and as far as it is before may 29.. they kept their promises on the airline..now the incoming government ensures it is sustained just like every other dine minute commissioned project within the last few days

Yes, one plane that they borrowed from Ethiopia Airlines. Why did they NOT show you a fleet of airplanes but just one? Why are you guys so ill-informed and gullible? Then you wonder why they treat you with levity the way they do.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by NwokoloOwa: 9:44pm On May 26, 2023
Hadi Seriki is one of the most underperformed Ministers of this administration. So disappointing
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 10:55pm On May 26, 2023
Elev82014:

Yes, one plane that they borrowed from Ethiopia Airlines. Why did they NOT show you a fleet of airplanes but just one? Why are you guys so ill-informed and gullible? Then you wonder why they treat you with levity the way they do.

You are the ill and gullible one..

Point of correction.. it is two planes not one..

And for christ sake..how do you expect a new airline to start with multiple fleet of atleast one..

Most start-up airline do not begin operations with their own planes they mostly use leased planes from other airlines..

When akwaibom airlines began ..they bought used planes from another airline.

Do you foolishly think airpeace bought their own planes brand new...why are you this daft and quick to condem everything without rational thinking..

The airline is new..let them grow and make money till they are able to buy their own brand new planes..just like how airpeace is doing..

Befor the last 5 years when airpeace bought Embraer planes and Boeing 737, all their planes were used .. including their Boeing 777..

Ibom air bought used planes from eygpt air inshort their staffs were under training by eygpt air .and they are currently the best airlines in Nigeria.

Understand realistically how things works.. it isn't everything you wail..

They want to run it as a profitable business hence the reason for starting with 2 planes .as it grows ..they bring in more ..

Airpeace started with 2 planes..same with ibom air..

Valuejet began with 2 planes as well ...it takes time to run airline business..

They also didn't borrow from Ethiopian air..

Ethiopian air own 49% hence they can use some of their existing fleets to start up..
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 1:03am On May 27, 2023
pocom35:

You are the ill and gullible one..

Point of correction.. it is two planes not one..

And for christ sake..how do you expect a new airline to start with multiple fleet of atleast one..

Most start-up airline do not begin operations with their own planes they mostly use leased planes from other airlines..

When akwaibom airlines began ..they bought used planes from another airline.

Do you foolishly think airpeace bought their own planes brand new...why are you this daft and quick to condem everything without rational thinking..

The airline is new..let them grow and make money till they are able to buy their own brand new planes..just like how airpeace is doing..

Befor the last 5 years when airpeace bought Embraer planes and Boeing 737, all their planes were used .. including their Boeing 777..

Ibom air bought used planes from eygpt air inshort their staffs were under training by eygpt air .and they are currently the best airlines in Nigeria.

Understand realistically how things works.. it isn't everything you wail..

They want to run it as a profitable business hence the reason for starting with 2 planes .as it grows ..they bring in more ..

Airpeace started with 2 planes..same with ibom air..

Valuejet began with 2 planes as well ...it takes time to run airline business..

They also didn't borrow from Ethiopian air..

Ethiopian air own 49% hence they can use some of their existing fleets to start up..

I do NOT dignify fools. Where is the office, the website, and contact information for your Nigeria Air? We will see how stupid and gullible you're. This is another scam against Nigerians and some idiots are here defending the indefensible!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 10:32am On May 27, 2023
Elev82014:

I do NOT dignify fools. Where is the office, the website, and contact information for your Nigeria Air? We will see how stupid and gullible you're. This is another scam against Nigerians and some idiots are here defending the indefensible!

You are the stupid and daft one..

First you complained about it being one plane..

You have failed to prove to me why a new airline should have 10 fleet..

Second you claim it it from Ethiopian air and they are not brand new..
You still foolishly ignored my response to that knowing fully well that new airlines do not start with brand new planes but with leased ones..

Now you are consigned about contact information and website..

Let me inform you that it just newly launched ..In a month thereabouts..it should begin operations with their office and website publicly known...

Recruitments for this airline was done months ago.. there is no way it is a scam now that the planes are here and real..

You just choose to live in self denial of the truth out of your own nutured hatred
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 2:27pm On May 27, 2023
pocom35:

You are the stupid and daft one..

First you complained about it being one plane..

You have failed to prove to me why a new airline should have 10 fleet..

Second you claim it it from Ethiopian air and they are not brand new..
You still foolishly ignored my response to that knowing fully well that new airlines do not start with brand new planes but with leased ones..

Now you are consigned about contact information and website..

Let me inform you that it just newly launched ..In a month thereabouts..it should begin operations with their office and website publicly known...

Recruitments for this airline was done months ago.. there is no way it is a scam now that the planes are here and real..

You just choose to live in self denial of the truth out of your own nutured hatred

Go and sit your raggedy a$$ down somewhere. I know your kind... you're one of the dumb B0K0HARI apologists and a$$ lickers. As I said earlier, I do NOT do DUMB and dignify fools and idiots. We will see how your so-called Nigeria Air goes, idiot! And when it dawns on your stupid a$$ that you have been scammed as always, I would be back on this forum to mock your foolish self!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 4:54pm On May 27, 2023
Elev82014:

Go and sit your raggedy a$$ down somewhere. I know your kind... you're one of the dumb B0K0HARI apologists and a$$ lickers. As I said earlier, I do NOT do DUMB and dignify fools and idiots. We will see how your so-called Nigeria Air goes, idiot! And when it dawns on your stupid a$$ that you have been scammed as always, I would be back on this forum to mock your foolish self!

I don't expect less from a brain washed IPOB terrorist .. how far.. I guess it is now time to wail Biafra or death once more..
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 6:11pm On May 27, 2023
pocom35:

I don't expect less from a brain washed IPOB terrorist .. how far.. I guess it is now time to wail Biafra or death once more..

Here we go again! Another idiot blabbing as usual. I am sorry I do NOT dignify M0R0NS!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by pocom35: 2:25pm On May 31, 2023
UNDFTD:

As you caution and remind me of the rule, I hope you would do same to the individual (pocom35) who would NOT mind his business but would rather be a busybody! As they say, "No smoke without fire." His rude comment above resulted in my unflattering response. I hope you guys are fair and equitable and NOT selective when you make your decisions on who to sanction!
I don't remember quoting you first.. you should have been the one to mine your business
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by UNDFTD: 3:41pm On May 31, 2023
pocom35:

I don't remember quoting you first.. you should have been the one to mine your business

There you go again! Why NOT stay in your damn lane and deal with your own kind? Why is that hard a concept for you to grasp?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Poanan: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Can you repeat this statement now thay everything is in the open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.