Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation (51963 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2023
Hilda is a role model...woman wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Betanaija42moro: 10:14am On May 26, 2023
Bloggers

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Praktikal100000: 10:14am On May 26, 2023
grin
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by odemeetu1: 10:14am On May 26, 2023
Every body eyes dey shine here

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Hassanmaye(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na so

Body don dey gum

Haha damn niggar its tactics to get the dough you know must Rich men in the banks are simps he will wire her 20m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by flokii: 10:15am On May 26, 2023
Caption ought to read.. Hilda Baci hugs eja nla a.k.a big fish

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by odenkirk: 10:15am On May 26, 2023
she is now boring. i am afraid she will break another record as the first woman to enter guiness world record and become mad
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by olasaad(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2023
I don't know why she's hugging him 🤔 instead of given him a handshake

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Inyaky(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2023
Naija men can't she hug somebody in peace

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by degreatstalion: 10:18am On May 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This Tony has a funny aura that surrounds him!!
He seems like a cunning man and someone that like doing eye service….I doubt if he is an easy going person as he wants us to believe….always trying to prove that he is friendly on social medias.

Tony is not what he is trying to portray to the public. A very cunning man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Maestro23: 10:20am On May 26, 2023
Hmm... The Guinness world record sure brought with it some opportunities...

"Expand your consciousness with Plato's wisdom! Don't miss 'Unveiling Plato's Wisdom: 40 Quotes' on YouTube!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nH-ETziXbA
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by illuminutty: 10:21am On May 26, 2023
This olosho's agenda is agending, big time.

9 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2023
So is now a news for hugging a business mogul. That means if she hugs President elect netizen platform will be agog.
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by OboOlora(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2023
Mission accomplished
From cooking to sm00ching, the OloShO is now showing her real talent

May God deliver black people.

This just goes to show; no matter how talented a ho is, she will still wanna thrive from her puci

12 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by sarutobi: 10:23am On May 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This Tony has a funny aura that surrounds him!!
He seems like a cunning man and someone that like doing eye service….I doubt if he is an easy going person as he wants us to believe….always trying to prove that he is friendly on social medias.

I have never met the man, but this is also how i feel about him. He has the aura of a crook and someone who is difficult to work with but he tries desperately to show the world how open and friendly he is.

Unfortunately here in Nigeria, you are not allowed to question the rich. Anything but praises makes you a hater.

He is still very successful tho, so he must be doing something right and that's admirable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by leanonme82: 10:23am On May 26, 2023
So unprofessional. why is she giving a full face hug? Doesnt see she how professional women do the side hug?

Olosho. tongue Better dont break our ogas marriage. His wife na 1st class brains and spec dt owns avon HMO.

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24am On May 26, 2023
She don meet top gun. Huge upgrade. One session fit be as much as 10M. See levels. smiley

Go, girl. wink

7 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by benitwater(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2023
Congratulations to Hilda Baci,
I dey greet my chairman Sir Tony Elumelu.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Konjiboii: 10:24am On May 26, 2023
Sharp girl she don dey fvck Men Dem, huge upgrade. If she plays her cards right she don comot her family from brokeness.

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Uniquekriss(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2023
Hilda has got a strategy to blow, it worked for her... Let's all face our hustles the best way we can.

I want black/condemned oil to buy in large quantity. Kindly DM

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Nobody: 10:26am On May 26, 2023
cheesy When Oga Tony is always doing fine man and looking fitted, he walks with swag, everything about him is intentional...so why babe no go hug fine man wey get money , if she no get anything, at least she go tap the anointing ... Anyway I know he doesn't joke with his Madam and family.

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Svoboda(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2023
Edoreborn:
I no like ds elumelu a bit,,he no make me dey enjoy my small money for UBA,, imagine d bastard komot 950naira for sms charges for last month and left me wt 120naira bal..

Where do you think the funds to run his foundation come from?
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by morikee: 10:27am On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Na so...Body don dey gum

Normal na...na wetin we men come do for life
1) to smoke enough weed
2) to drink enough alcohol
3) to seek for knowledge
4) to make enough money
5) to bang enough pussy
...so if as a man your body dey rise even when woman never off pant then na thing of joy

Well on point my man what else if not these

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by ShaqFu: 10:28am On May 26, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Cook-a-thon superstar Hilda Baci meets and hug Billionaire Tony Elumelu at Africa Day Conversation 2023 where she engaged in sessions with some other inspiring women.

Hilda Baci meets and hugs Billionaire Tony Elumelu at Africa Day Conversation 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zytCpTqNThc
See how easy, it is for her. She's not the only one who holds a Guinness world record, but because she has that thing, heck she's going places... 😁

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Ellasure: 10:28am On May 26, 2023
Suspect33:
Guinness World Record has given her exposure, the caliber of her clients has gone up, she's no longer competing with her colleagues on codedruns and michat, babe don upgrade cool

exactly, that is what she sought and from the looks she is going for it.

grass to riches, she is surely ready for the top game. she will go as far as her brain can carry her. some girls are good to have around sha..

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by enemyofprogress: 10:28am On May 26, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

*Bola Ahmed Tinubu — GCFR.*

*Kashim Shettima — GCON.*

*Atiku Abubakar — GCON.*

*Peter Obi — GCE.*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by EgunMogaji2: 10:29am On May 26, 2023
O ti zeh.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Rebuker(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2023
That dude Peeling 50 coconuts with his teeth could be hugging President Putin now, if he had called the attention of the Guinness guys:

https://www.nairaland.com/7702781/strange-act-man-peels-50

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by leanonme82: 10:30am On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
grin her ass is big Sha.

She did surgery na.

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by spencekat(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

*Bola Ahmed Tinubu — GCFR.*

*Kashim Shettima — GCON.*

*Atiku Abubakar — GCON.*

*[/b]Peter Obi — GCE[b].*

Peter Obi-CON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires / Timaya Off To America To Charge His Phone (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Dija & Agbani Darego: Who Rocked The Braid Best?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.