Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans (13773 Views)

Referee Bakary Gassama Apologises To Nigeria After South Africa Match / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Peacecore: 1:10pm On May 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see intern Milian defeating Mancity to lift the UCL trophy. I see Mancity loosing the FA cup to Manchester United, I see Arsenal fans moaning terribly.

This I have seen.
Mamu man with mumu profesee
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by ufotunang: 1:10pm On May 26, 2023
ManWater:
Make una manage Europa. Half bread is better than none.
....the big clubs like . man utd, Chelsea, arsenal, barcelona, Juventus have played in the Europa league so let Liverpool also play in the Europa league

3 Likes

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Kukutenla: 1:11pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

Hahahahaha..... It's not about Ten Hag, it's about a bad Liv season....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, whichever the case, Ten Hag is a major winner this season. Just imagine if united failed to qualify for UCL. Pendu boys are unhappy United qualified. That, I can tell you
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by fergie001: 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Well, whichever the case, Ten Hag is a major winner this season. Just imagine if united failed to qualify for UCL. Pendu boys are unhappy United qualified. That, I can tell you
Hahahahahahahaha.... I don't like Ten Hag!
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Kukutenla: 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahaha.... I don't like Ten Hag!
Why? He's a very good coach
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by famology(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
Thursday night things. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by fergie001: 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Why? He's a very good coach
Never liked him.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Kukutenla: 1:16pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:
Never liked him.
Sounds personal. Very surprising knowing that you're miles apart
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by fergie001: 1:19pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:

Sounds personal. Very surprising knowing that you're miles apart
Never watched United games this year...

Wish the club well.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by purplekayc(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2023
Which position dem. Dey before, you should be happy you're into the europa

1 Like

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Kukutenla: 1:31pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:
Never watched United games this year...

Wish the club well.
Lol. You can start next season. Dude is good I can assure you. Don't listen to fan boys

2 Likes

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by salem1996: 1:34pm On May 26, 2023
aieromon:
What will Chelsea players tell their fans?
cry Chelsea players suppose do giveaway to us angry

2 Likes

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by salem1996: 1:37pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
sorry,
I am a CITYzen!!! (on loan from Chelsea) grin grin
My brother so we plenty
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2023
salem1996:
My brother so we plenty
hahaha
I dey tell you grin grin grin
I been dey Manage Potter na em Lampard com loan me out to ETIHAD. grin grin He say na till furder notice before i could return to Stamford Bridge. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I dont even know what is wrong with Man U.

Qualify To Be Humilated
Non of ur business. Liverpool that was raped by Napoli nd Real madrid represented England well

3 Likes

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by kiddkash(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2023
Billionaire2:
Nice gesture!
This is the difference between sports and politics… irrespective of the bad officiating, match fixing, VAR decision.

…. In sports they accept defeat, apologize to supporters and work harder for future success, in politics they blame opponents and cause disunity among supporters
There is VAR at least, every one can see what happens
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Komu1048(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin

Blues for life!

Na blues for now ooo grin grin
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2023
Potechino has a huge work at Chelsea next season

1 Like

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by nairalanda1(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
baralatie:
Potechino has a huge work at Chelsea next season

At least no European distraction...though attracting players is going to be problematic as a result.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

At least no European distraction...though attracting players is going to be problematic as a result.
We have
Man city
Man UTD
Arsenal
Newcastle
2 mid clubs(brighton.fulham, Tottenham)
Liverpool

Next season o
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by babaalagbo11(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2023
Mane effect,ashiri you,shey I dey tell Liverpool fans he's the engine room but they all like Salah,who's working for Salah? See his work rate this season without desirable result compare to when mane was there.

1 Like

Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Smith414: 2:28pm On May 26, 2023
fourboys:
mane currently has no club.
Na you make am clubless 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by sirblend: 2:35pm On May 26, 2023
AlphaBeta11:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Lies

Lies!!

Lies!!!
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Dbestbrest: 3:06pm On May 26, 2023
Who would have thought that ManCity will end the season with 9 points above the 2nd placed Arsenal? Indeed, it is not over until it is over. I salute their resolute and the energy they displayed in every game.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by Ferrous(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
I dont even know what is wrong with Man U.

Qualify To Be Humilated

If dem no qualify, you go still complain. Humans... undecided
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by crazygod(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2023
PepeXKermit:
You did not have Mane!
With all due respect, this statement here is trash.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by crazygod(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2023
babaalagbo11:
Mane effect,ashiri you,shey I dey tell Liverpool fans he's the engine room but they all like Salah,who's working for Salah? See his work rate this season without desirable result compare to when mane was there.
And where is Mane now? Just so you know, Salah is the 4th highest in terms of goals and assists in Europe. Mane is not even in first 20.
Re: No UCL Next Season, 'we Let Ourselves Down': Salah Apologises To Liverpool Fans by IDid4527(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2023
Unfortunately Klopp and the economical board were so bold and rude not to get a perfect replacement for Mane and few other alternatives for a long era.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Launches Official Fan-Club In Nigeria / Lyon Beat Barcelona To Win The Women’s Champions League For The Eighth Time / Arsenal Lose At Home To Leicester For The First Time In The EPL As Vardy Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.