Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6450 Views)

Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by jheaboiy(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2023
Majorbankz007:
I have been having very heated arguments with my ex girlfriend. One time while having an argument, I got really mad and threw a glass cup to the wall.

Our argument and differences has gotten really bad and we broke up 2 days back. Yesterday, she called me and asked If I was at home, but I wasn’t. She came to my work place to get the keys to my apartment, claiming she forgot her stuffs at my place.

I gave her my keys and after 35 mins she came back to my work to return the keys, I did not suspect anything.

This morning Before going to work, I decided to use my eye drops. I opened it and it slipped of my hands and fell off, I picked it up. When trying to use it, I noticed the liquids immediately glued to my finger.

Someone emptied my eye drops and fill it up with super glue, I don’t know who to suspect other than my ex girlfriend.

I don’t know what to do, please advice. Mature minds only.

Should I report this to the police or discuss it with her family ?

My first question, why should u give her the key to your apartment in the first place?
Secondly, you so cool to think she won't want to harm you
Lastly, my advice for u is to please check all your liquid foods, provisions and Even check maybe she has not hide any hidden camera somewhere..
Buh bro, u really loose guard...trust no one especially Nigeria ladies..
Re: . by zeuss: 5:44pm On May 26, 2023
Majorbankz007:
I have been having very heated arguments with my ex girlfriend. One time while having an argument, I got really mad and threw a glass cup to the wall.

Our argument and differences has gotten really bad and we broke up 2 days back. Yesterday, she called me and asked If I was at home, but I wasn’t. She came to my work place to get the keys to my apartment, claiming she forgot her stuffs at my place.

I gave her my keys and after 35 mins she came back to my work to return the keys, I did not suspect anything.

This morning Before going to work, I decided to use my eye drops. I opened it and it slipped of my hands and fell off, I picked it up. When trying to use it, I noticed the liquids immediately glued to my finger.

Someone emptied my eye drops and fill it up with super glue, I don’t know who to suspect other than my ex girlfriend.

Please go to the Police asap...... She could successfully hurt somebody else....
Moreso she will never set her target on you again if you stress her for her attempt.

1 Like

Re: . by Arizoner: 6:16pm On May 26, 2023
Octopusssy:
Superglue is too viscous to come out of the eye of the dropper.

Op, get a job. This one is dead on arrival.
bitch get the fúck out of here before I smash your onion booty and make you moan for my BBC
Re: . by diogo23: 6:20pm On May 26, 2023
virginprincess:
Cock and bull story tongue tongue
If it's a woman that write thus I believe this is not what you will say
Re: . by diogo23: 6:23pm On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
As long as I don't believe this story, I believe some women can be evil though.Especially the beautiful yellow ones
If the reverse is the case now
Re: . by FRANCISTOWN: 6:40pm On May 26, 2023
Octopusssy:
Superglue is too viscous to come out of the eye of the dropper.

Op, get a job. This one is dead on arrival.
It's either you do not know the meaning of "viscous" or you do not know what a super-glue is.
Normal Nigeria super glue is different from 4minutes , or 2 in 1 adhesive substance.

A.G super-glue and alteco are so inviscid to the extent that the liquid can escape the container without applying any pressure.
Re: . by Lyrics269: 6:41pm On May 26, 2023
UYEMDO35:
I lve my life d way it pleases me...... I can't come and kill myself for dis wicked so call good for nothing Nigerian girls and that's why I would prefer to marry Korean girls and lve my life peacefully.
The Fear of Nigerian Girls is the Beginning of Wisdom

ALL NIGERIA GIRLS ARE HARLOTS. NEVER SHAKE NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS STROKING DICKS AND FINGERING THEIR SMELLING PUSSIES EVERYTIME, JUST WEAR PROTECTION AND FHUCK THEM. NEVER SHAKE THEIR HANDS, YOU COULD BE SHAKING THE HAND THAT JUST FINISHED STROKING AN OLD DICK, HOMMIES BE WISE, NIGERIA GIRLS ARE SCUM SLUTS
Another shimp looking for any small chance to spew trash on women
Re: . by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:42pm On May 26, 2023
Majorbankz007:

Try and make peace with her, if you get to find out she is the one

But don't go any further in the relationship she is dangerous

Make peace with her thank your stars, and move on
Re: . by seetomorrow: 7:20pm On May 26, 2023
Majorbankz007:

This is not story brother, I’m still in shock

My friend never you take as a joke. Common go straight and report her, get her fucking arrested ASAP.
What a Bleep? Can you imagine the heartless bring is this? Jeez
Re: . by seetomorrow: 7:21pm On May 26, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Try and make peace with her, if you get to find out she is the one

But don't go any further in the relationship she is dangerous

Make peace with her thank your stars, and move on

Make preace with who? With a devil, my friend you are Capital SIMP.
Don't say that nonsense again

1 Like

Re: . by almarthins(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2023
Majorbankz007:

Hence, no give Ur keys to her again. Go do investigation deep into this matter. Your life self no safe too.
Re: . by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
seetomorrow:

Make preace with who? With a devil, my friend you are Capital SIMP.
Don't say that nonsense again

So what do you suggest?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 26, 2023
In Harvey Specter's voice "This is Bullshit!"
Re: . by CgRay: 7:59pm On May 26, 2023
This your ex is a real devil incarnate
Re: . by Joshchi19(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2023
What is the essence of putting +18 to this your fake story ?
Re: . by Majorbankz007: 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: . by candygist: 10:17pm On May 26, 2023
Patented:

Call her and tell her you used Ur eye drops and your eyes can't open, that you dailled her using Google assistant /siri and she is the only one u could call like that and ask for help to see her reaction
make sure you put the call on record for evidence sake.
Re: . by imagrg(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2023
Groundnut size preek methinks. grin
Re: . by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2023
Some people sef. You broke up with someone 2 days ago yet, you gave her your house keys and allowed her go to your house unaccompanied.
Re: . by ghettochild(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2023
Have u friends call her.. that u r in the hospital n can't see or u been sent back home to wait 3 days..
Just Bandage the eyes...let's see if she will show up
Re: . by ghettochild(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2023
Have u friends call her.. that u r in the hospital n can't see or u been sent back home to wait 3 days..
Just Bandage the eyes...let's see if she will show up
Re: . by 1Sharon(f): 6:27am On May 27, 2023
Lol.

Re: . by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2023
Majorbankz007:

go find yourself a good job instead of posting lies on public forum with stolen data

1 Like

Re: . by Father4all: 8:21am On May 27, 2023
That girl can kill you oo. This was how saint Obi's own started oo
Re: . by Majorbankz007: 1:52pm On May 27, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
go find yourself a good job instead of posting lies on public forum with stolen data

Did you get this advice from a mad man ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / Exposed! See What Man Did To His Sugar Mummy(video, PHOTO) / Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.