Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku (30710 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by ofuonyebi: 1:41pm On May 26, 2023
Atikus case has now become a laughing stock as far as running for President of Nigeria is concerned

OBJ his former strange-bed-fellow master has spoiled any little integrity left for him with publication of "MY WATCH

but his pretense has finally ended with the same story against every Court judgement each time he looses

i am so sure that PDP will never be so foolish to give him another TICKET after the JAGABANS 4-YRS TENURE NO MATTER HOW MANY DOLLARS!

GOODBYE ATIKU! FORGET THE DREAM OF NIGERIA PRESIDENT

VC SHETIM IS NEXT OOO! CONFIRM!! GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Samogloby: 1:42pm On May 26, 2023
God bless Waziri of Adamawa, God bless Atiku! Atikulated for life! For those that spoiled the just concluded election,be assured that your region can never be president of Nigeria in the next 50yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Peacecore: 1:43pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:
What holds Nigeria as a country is about to be ripped apart.
This should be a source of worry to sane Nigerians becos of its corresponding consequences.

If we had a wise Judiciary who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly and urgently attend to .
Unfortunately the judiciary is looking like key partners with evil men to destroy Nigeria.

Anyway let's keep watching. I don't see a swearing in.
You just wan get mention grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Dapson73(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:
This should be a source of worry to sane Nigerians becos of its corresponding consequences.

If we had a wise Judiciary who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly attend to .
Unfortunately the judiciary is looking like a partners with evil to destroy Nigeria.

Who take you serious? If you like dont see swearing in, I doubt if you ever see any good thing before .
All meaningful Nigerians shall witness Asiwaju swearing -in Live, on television, on radio, on social media, on newspaper ati bebe lo.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Peacecore: 1:46pm On May 26, 2023
Corona22:
It’s Atiku’s fault that Tinubu is our president today. The division in PDP camp directly lead to the situation we’re in right now. If he could have found a way to appease both Wike and Obi and other disgruntled members of the party , I’m confident that PDP would have won. And don’t tell me it’s not possible because Tinubu , the master strategist that he is would have made peace one way or the other.
Anyways we don enter am. Hope President BAT tenure is favorable for me and my family.
But you supported LP in the election angry
Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by alobright17(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

If we had a wise Judiciary who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly attend to .
Unfortunately the judiciary is looking like key partners with evil men to destroy Nigeria.

I remember people like you saying Goodluck will be the last president of Nigeria before the country will end bla bla bla . Dangote and co are busy building investments in the same country while failures like you are only hell bent on negativity.

You’ll be blind and deaf on Tuesday because the swearing in will happen on Monday .

In the next 4yrs all you will be typing is negative things .this I’ve seen .get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by babzlim(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2023
Our Judicial system is totally dead

my advice is only for the poor and middle class, pls stay away or out of trouble that will take you to court.

he who have ear let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by JagabanBorgu: 1:48pm On May 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Arguing with you is like arguing with a child. Obi needs seven weeks to cover all the witnesses he is bringing. I wont reply you again because you're not informed
U shouldn't have mentioned me in d first place.
Mumu Obi deñses always claiming "I won't reply u again" but will be quick to give u mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Image123(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

If we had a wise Judiciary who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly and urgently attend to .

You've got to be blind.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

i guess u will commit suicide if there is swear in,that is good for NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by forayfleo(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
Oga what about Tambowa nomination? After fighting with you he still go get senatorial nomination yet u dance for him victory you see your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Wallaco: 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Mccullum: 1:52pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

You think those judges run judgement emotionally like your types on the street? if not senselessness, a reasonable person will thought that if presidential candidate didn't meet up with 25% in Abuja is tantamount to loosing the election, is Nigerian citizens in Abuja has two heads above other Nigerian citizens in other 36 state. This is common sensical, no competent court on this planet earth will technically ignored universal rules of equality and equity in the process of delivering final verdict.

4 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by thesicilian: 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
Corona22:
It’s Atiku’s fault that Tinubu is our president today. The division in PDP camp directly lead to the situation we’re in right now. If he could have found a way to appease both Wike and Obi and other disgruntled members of the party , I’m confident that PDP would have won. And don’t tell me it’s not possible because Tinubu , the master strategist that he is would have made peace one way or the other.
Anyways we don enter am. Hope President BAT tenure is favorable for me and my family.
And you think Nigeria would have become an El Dorado if PDP had won? The same PDP that Nigerians ran away from and fell into the trap of APC in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Peppysco: 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

You'all are quick to heap blames on the judiciary. The court asked your Obi to provide witnesses to prove his case but dude asked for 6 weeks grace to do that, how's that the fault of the judiciary?

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by jahsharon: 1:54pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Your tears are sweet in taste. Weep more, weep, then hang yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Osemawe4life: 1:55pm On May 26, 2023
As long as President appoint INEC CHAIR, CJN and co never expect PDP or LP to Win anything at Supreme Court , it has never Happen since 1979 .

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by azikiweironsi(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2023
Yinmu.
We told you that you should unite your own party PDP but instead you came back and scattered the party more. As if that is not enough, you left your party scattered and still interfere in another party's internal arrangement. Nonsense. What concern you and another party candidate selection. ?
Ndi Ara.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by jahsharon: 1:56pm On May 26, 2023
festacman:
First, it is actually difficult to link the heading to the content of Atiku's tweet. Have read it several times.

Second, Atiku's inability to convince a candidate in that Borno State APC senatorial primaries to spearhead that court action showed that either he is conserving his money or his political juice as a versatile horse-trading politician has gone down too low. It also shows how weak PDP has become as a political force. It left Supreme Court with no other alternatives.

Just simple like that.

Get a card carrying member of APC in Shettima’s Senatorial district, give the Nigga few millions and get him good lawyers to tell Supreme Court that Shettima’s double nomination affects him. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Tom1960: 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
Dey play
Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by jahsharon: 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
Osemawe4life:
As long as President appoint INEC CHAIR, CJN and co never expect PDP or LP to Win anything at Supreme Court , it has never Happen since 1979 .

Who appointed the INEC Chairman that announced Buhari as winner over Goatluck Jonathan? Was the guy appointed by Lord Lugaard or by Nnamdi Azikiwe? Una go cry tire

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by captianfreeman(m): 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
If the court had ruled in your favor, it will be a set front for our democracy abi?

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by saucygal193: 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
Atiku should go and rest.
Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Greattie08: 2:04pm On May 26, 2023
Atiku, a serial loser & hypocrite of top-notch!

When the decision of Supreme decision went in favor of Adeleke in Osun State, you hailed the Supreme Court... now, their decision did not go down well with you, now, see your comment... is this not hypocrisy?

Learn how to be brave in defeat!

Tinubu no be your mate for Politics...

#GoBackToDubai...

3 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Shikena(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2023
We have always been bad losers.

Primary school, secondary school, university...

we lose match, na referee cause am with ojoro. We win match... he's a miracle working God grin

We fail exam... na teacher hate us. We pass... I studied hard and passed grin

We graduated & remain jobless... the land is cursed.
We graduated, then got good job or start successful business.... I got the magic wand & all I touch is gold grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Greattie08: 2:05pm On May 26, 2023
Atiku, a serial loser & hypocrite of top-notch!

When the decision of Supreme Court went in favor of Adeleke in Osun State, you hailed the Supreme Court... now, their decision did not go down well with you, now, see your comment... is this not hypocrisy?

Learn how to be brave in defeat!

Tinubu no be your mate for Politics...

#GoBackToDubai...

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by Corona22: 2:06pm On May 26, 2023
Peacecore:
But you supported LP in the election angry
Yes I cast my lot with LP in the election like most Nigerian youth did. But not this LP and not this Obi, the state of affairs is a terrible sight

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by lapintoz: 2:06pm On May 26, 2023
The madness and stupidity of you people beggers belief.

Haba....25% of FCT will determine the fate of 200 million Nigerians.

Seriously, you need psychiatric evaluation

Tntsi:

3 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by FairAdvocate(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Anyway let's keep watching. [color=#990000][/color]I don't see a swearing in.

I hope you are not predicting your own death o.

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku by DeShineShine(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2023
These people are not democrats, no iota of progressiveness in them. Anytime a court judgement is not in their favour, democracy will be in danger. May we never have people of such at the elms of affairs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 360 Homes In Igbobo, Ikorodu / Nigerians Blast Gov Fayose On Twitter For Advising The FG To Increasse Minimum W / Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.