Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? (60388 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) / Abba Yusuf Wins At Supreme Court As Ibrahim Little Loses Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Beremx(f): 8:52am On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

My sugar mama.. U don give up?

cheesy grin grin grin
🤭🤭🤭🤭
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by MiltonExpress(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2023
We will never give Up.. unity is strength
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 27, 2023
fuckJones:
Hello Obi supporters,
there is no mandate anywhere, you have been scammed!

My problem with OBI people is this; why is it that they think Atiku does not exist?
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by DenreleDave(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
myn44 lalasclala eun Dinique nlmod Muina2
Rule 2

Beremx

Come and see what somebody reported me for

grin grin
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by DenreleDave(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
You need to get a job

Mynd44 is there no punishment for people who troll
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by iampeterben(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2023
There is no hope anywhere. We have to live on this for the next four years.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by BrownSugq: 10:11am On May 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju will become the President on Monday, I dare you to do your worst
Yoruba President
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by BrownSugq: 10:12am On May 27, 2023
fuckJones:
is that your next aganda? why not form a parade government and see the other side of buhari?
Lol
She-Clown
Carry your yoruba president comot here
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by kelmicheal: 10:35am On May 27, 2023
Jonathan was a true leader he gave these guys an opportunities today
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Beremx(f): 10:43am On May 27, 2023
DenreleDave:

Beremx

Come and see what somebody reported me for

grin grin

I did not see anything. Probably it's been deleted
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Parachoko: 11:09am On May 27, 2023
Okarakwu:
fish brain, what the guy said is correct , PDP has no business interfering in internal issue of the Apc but after the election is no longer an internal issue cos they contested against PDP with the said shettima... Try and learn fish brain
It seems you just heard of "fish brain".

No Party have the right to interfere in another Political Party internal affair.

Pandora will never become the President Of Nigeria

He might rule Biafra though
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Parachoko: 11:12am On May 27, 2023
BrownSugq:

Yoruba President
Nah you sabi

Buhari will handover to Asiwaju on Monday.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by mii4u(f): 12:34pm On May 27, 2023
DiscoverID:
Who is Peter Obi?
The future president of Nigeria, the man that is out to reclaim his stolen mandate.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Gentew(m): 12:57pm On May 27, 2023
Joevics:

The Justices didn't "judge" the case. They only said PDP has no ground to bring up such petition, which is right.

However, PDP and LP has the grounds to bring it up at the Tribunal. There's no way out for Tinubu and INEC.

Dey play....lol
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Sleekfingers: 1:01pm On May 27, 2023
Obi can never be the president of this country.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Asswipemod: 1:35pm On May 27, 2023
seunmsg:

So funny to see people confidently commenting on an issue they are so ignorant about. Guy, delete this comment and stop embarrassing yourself. The merit of the case has been decided.

😆😆😆😆Lawya Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Exclusive101: 1:50pm On May 27, 2023
There never was n there never will be.

hisexcellency34:
With today's ruling by the Supreme Court dismissing PDP's suit, is there any hope for Labour Party and Peter Obi at the Supreme Court especially after Tinubu must have been sworn in as President?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7703882/court-dismisses-suit-seeking-stop#123380638
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2023
olaolulazio:

DM me abeg

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by sunboy(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2023
The only hope out there is the Renewed Hope for the Nigerian state.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Exclusive101: 1:57pm On May 27, 2023
You are too unintelligent to understand that is how leaders are chosen across the world.

Where on Earth can a Pandora criminal wake up deluded thinking he as a right to the presidency because he is Igbo without major political parties flying his candidacy ?

Can that happen in the UK USA France or where in this 21 century ? Tell us.

themanderon:
None. You see the president of Nigeria has always been selected by the powers that be. They are only giving the gullible citizens the impression that their votes count when in a real sense their votes mean nothing. Do you think the cabals that have ran and ruined this country will just sit back and watch the people select their desired leaders? Naa.
Nigerians are in for a long thing as the elections was already decided before the actual date. They already have the courts at their beck and call to back up their illegality. Where are the "go and get your PVC" crew? Shebi una don see say Naija is irredeemable?

Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by themanderon: 5:12pm On May 27, 2023
Exclusive101:
You are too unintelligent to understand that is how leaders are chosen across the world.

Where on Earth can a Pandora criminal wake up deluded thinking he as a right to the presidency because he is Igbo without major political parties flying his candidacy ?

Can that happen in the UK USA France or where in this 21 century ? Tell us.

I do not exchange comments with a waste of skin and space like you.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Goldenfinger5(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
Omo Tinubu administration go tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

I am interested. What now?
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2023
Goldenfinger5:

I am interested. What now?

See bio for WhatsApp
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by ORIAYO70(m): 3:42am On May 28, 2023
floret23:
There's no hope. In Nigeria, the judiciary is not independent. The drug baron will be there till 2027.

While UK exconvict will wail on street.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Stanbaba30: 8:56am On May 28, 2023
dadsonade7:

Let him challenge Atiku for the 2nd position first.Its after dethroning Atiku that he may now start challenging the 1st position.

My candid advise to all obidients is that they should face the reality on ground that there is no stolen mandate anywhere.You guys should be preparing for 2031 and stop living in fantasy.

Who God enthrone.
No man can dethrone.
Whom God no enthrone, na better disgraceful dethronement get that person.
Hope you know that?
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by floret23(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
ORIAYO70:

While UK exconvict will wail on street.
You meant your father?
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by ORIAYO70(m): 6:40am On May 29, 2023
floret23:
You meant your father?

Your generation father.

Useless boy, u can insult someone but u shield ur criminal Pandora not to be insulted, daft goat
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by floret23(f): 3:34pm On May 29, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Your generation father.

Useless boy, u can insult someone but u shield ur criminal Pandora not to be insulted, daft goat
You mean Thiefnubuu the kleptomaniac drug baron.
Re: With Today's Ruling, Is There Any Hope For Peter Obi At Supreme Court? by Felissfbt(m): 12:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Sugar mama needed chat this number only if you're interested 09050027361

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.