Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) (50439 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by ugodson(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2023
Beebah321:
Him wan go do him master's degree for heaven sad

Must every be a joke to you. The least you could do is send in your condolences or just skip

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2023
Man commits suicide after dying?

Who's una dealer and Wetin una dey smoke sef
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by jerk: 11:53am On May 27, 2023
That person that investigated the case and concluded suicide, he or she should be investigated too.

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2023
Detailed analysis. So many reasons to believe this findings.

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by finallybusy: 12:00pm On May 27, 2023
Long story. He’s not with the living after all is said and done.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by AfonjaScud: 12:00pm On May 27, 2023
What's Chino there's relationship with this guy ? Why take it upon yourself to investigate his death and then immediately concluded that he committed suicide ? What evidence do you have to prove suicide ?
Are you the police ?
Can a school in the UK accede to individual inquiries so easily considering the stringent laws ?
I suspect foul play.
The police need to step in.

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting... Smartness is knowing that u only have to believe half of what you hear online...wisdom is knowing which half to believe...
Pesin go just wake up one day post one imagination for ds Nairaland like that freelancer guy that posted that he makes $900 dollars a week on Thursday...after just a year on d job oo..and u will be wondering...no be d same freelancing you sef dey do.
grin many are bastards walahi

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 12:15pm On May 27, 2023
Handsome boy. Many so called handsome guys are often destroyed by women.
Maybe him too.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:25pm On May 27, 2023
Beautiful rubbish...

First of all, you can't get certain info from institutions in UK just like that.

The issue will likely be a complicated one because he is not there to defend himself or say what actually happened.

You're a prime suspect and if care is not taken, you may be working with others just to change the narrative.

Investigative journalist isonu

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 27, 2023
RealityBender:

Chai. He just couldn’t keep up with the lies anymore. The cost of fake life 🤦‍♀️
Looks more like imagination than lies.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:37pm On May 27, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
This one no concern me... My own na why OP dey type Suicide as Swicide

Na "unalife" off me pass

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Meteng: 12:59pm On May 27, 2023
Maybe his idea of abroad is the other side
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 1:13pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by LadyPortable(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2023
To those mentioning Lagos and Abuja, there are there other Int'l airports one can use like Enugu. It must not be Abuja or Lagos
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
Maybe he is tired of nigeria and despe looking for a way to Japa to UK or abroad for greener pastures and a better life ..but could not get such opportunity or succeed to Japa...so I think he got frustrated and commited suicid
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by ufotunang: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
Maybe he is tired of nigeria and desperatrly looking for a way to Japa to UK or abroad for greener pastures and a better life ..but could not get such opportunity or succeed to Japa...so I think he got frustrated and commited suicide
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by nedekid: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
Relocating by faith.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2023
MISTAICEY02288:
This one no concern me... My own na why OP dey type Suicide as Swicide

Because the post was lifted from Facebook where certain words like suicide or death in any form can trigger their bots and have his account taken down.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2023
Yeah if u look and think deep about the pictures it said it all....... He committed suicide

22hrs to go where??
Clothes still in hanger??

I was once depressed and contemplating suicide then... so I understood it all

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by lebron7(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2023
Sleekcode:
I refuse to believe this guy committed suicide.

Only thing that'd make this guy commit suicide might be a loan or debt or serious disease he's ashamed of
You know this because.....?
Don't assume bro, you never know the struggles a person passes through alone (it might not even be a financial thing)

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Deffi(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2023
For him, one thing is certain.....HE IS IN HELL FIRE RIGHT NOW (so saaad), AND HE WILL BE THERE FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

NEVER KILL YOURSELF.
NEVER KILL YOURSELF!

He is burning in anguish and sorrow right now, and demons are whipping him with unknown whips, for being so stupid to (wait for it......) "leave the Earth where there is salvation in JESUS, and then to come to hell". That if they, the demons, devils, already condemned to hell by God, that if they had even the slightest chance of repentance, they would GRAB IT WITH BOTH HANDS!!!!

Fear God people. Thou shalt NOT kill. Thou shalt not commit suicide too!
Exodus 20.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by fof1: 3:32pm On May 27, 2023
ElBenny:
See previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7695777/man-dies-hours-before-flight

https://www.facebook.com/100014026064234/posts/pfbid02DKPdkHLTH4axFCn7SPzGPjUghWDrdkBFXvUiCXcucQcnqqVpHNNLv2Pk2YNTz28yl/?app=fbl

DECEPTION IS DECEPTION AT ANY TIME IN LIFE....And All Liars Shall have their Part in d Lake that Burns with Fire and Brimestone...Rev.21.8 ...All Liars in Life and in Death... We should BEWARE Pls
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Deffi(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2023
Abakelawal:
Yeah if u look and think deep about the pictures it said it all....... He committed suicide

22hrs to go where??
Clothes still in hanger??

I was once depressed and contemplating suicide then... so I understood it all

Never!
DON'T EVER TRY IT....and do everything you can humanly to stop ANY other person from ever trying to even think about....GREAT ETERNAL SUFFERING AWAITS ALL 'suiciders'.
WHAT you can do is SO SIMPLE..........SIMPLY KNEEL DOWN TO GOD. PLEAD WITH HIM TO HELP YOU!

If you do this from your heart, He will surely assist you by sending people (many you don't even know) to help you.
Then find yourself to a GOOD bible-reading church, not garment-wearing ones or festivities ones, nor sacerdotal chanting ones () u know, 'repeat the words I'm saying' one,where they chant the same kind of prayers daily, there's no power of God to help you in those.

GOOD LUCK. LIFE IS TO BE LIVED, NOT TO RUN AWAY FROM, TO AN UNKNOWN DOMAIN.

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Brownshoe: 3:57pm On May 27, 2023
Me too am depressed now no shishi for my hand, salary never enter, I need something for the weekend, no matter how some it is 8064357013 opay, God bless you

But comot your mind o! suicide is not for me o,my soil rugged .
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2023
Impossible..... Such lie
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by Jadeng: 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
Weldone on the investigation..
I actually loooked up that word, "Omnia Paratus"
Its a Latin word meaning, "ready for anything !"

Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2023
1Sharon:
Yeah! I don't believe this narrative either

You called up the UK school and they told you nobody by that name enrolled there? Data protection laws in the UK are heavy.

If you aren't the police, why would they release that information to you? Who are you?

What about other things mentioned?
One, he didn't have Bsc
Two, no travel documents
Three, far away from the airport
Four, no traces of admission. And the lists go on
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2023
isabi2lof:
I too love that Ijeoma

And many Nigerians were blaming his village people undecided
Not everyone believes in village people nonsense
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2023
AfonjaScud:
What's Chino there's relationship with this guy ? Why take it upon yourself to investigate his death and then immediately concluded that he committed suicide ? What evidence do you have to prove suicide ?
Are you the police ?
Can a school in the UK accede to individual inquiries so easily considering the stringent laws ?
I suspect foul play.
The police need to step in.

He wasn't going to UK, that's clear now. Whether he committed suicide or he was murdered because of what he posted is debatable.
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2023
ElBenny:

He never booked flight to Lagos or Abuja cos those are the 2 places you go follow comot Nigeria.

But who told you that the only place to exit Nigeria was from Lagos or Abuja.

Be very very careful!
Re: Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:20pm On May 27, 2023
maasoap:

What about other things mentioned?
One, he didn't have Bsc
Two, no travel documents
Three, far away from the airport
Four, no traces of admission. And the lists go on

I really don't know. I'm taking the whole thing with a pinch of salt

First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Man Abandons Wife After Birth Of Conjoined Twins In Imo (pic) / Nigerians Mark World Condom Day