Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Else Has Had This Experience? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Has Had This Experience? (1247 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:47am On May 27, 2023
Nebes:
■ You are not alone. I literally burn physically while reading the scriptures or listening to some preachers. The tingling sensations and many other physical signs happen too but I love the heat the most. I feel like it burns off rubbish from my life. I can go on and on but Nairaland is not a good place for such talks.
Is Nairaland to blame for your experience not having any relation or connection to that which Jesus Christ said of what it means to be born again? undecided

Burn off rubbish from your life, how? According to whose teaching and Law? God's or man's? I know for certain it is not of God since scripture is clear on what God says. So where do you lot pick up these ideas from and why hide behind the mentioned of the name of God and Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Nebes: 6:23am On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is Nairaland to blame for your experience not having any relation or connection to that which Jesus Christ said of what it means to be born again? undecided

Burn off rubbish from your life, how? According to whose teaching and Law? God's or man's? I know for certain it is not of God since scripture is clear on what God says. So where do you lot pick up these ideas from and why hide behind the mentioned of the name of God and Jesus Christ? undecided

I waited for your comment/mention even though I knew I was not going to engage or attempt reasoning with you.

STAY AS YOU ARE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 6:26am On May 27, 2023
Nebes:
■ I waited for your comment/mention even though I knew I was not going to engage or attempt reasoning with you.

STAY AS YOU ARE!!!
Again....is Nairaland the reason why your so-called spiritual experience has no relation or connection to that which Jesus Christ said of what it means to experience His very own Spirit? undecided

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by MightySparrow: 7:58am On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
So, something happened to me for the first time after a 12 hour prayer charge with Lawrence Oyor mid last year.

At the closing of the prayer program, i started sensing this feeling of something resting on my head like a cool liquid. But when I touched my head i found my hair/head dry.

I thought it was the AC, so being befuddled, I asked my friends and neighbors if they felt any cool liquid sensation on their heads too, but they all said NO. This experience lasted for 4hrs that day.

Since then , I occasionally feel this cool liquid sensation , sometimes during prayer or before prayer .

Today, something happened. I came back from work this evening and It was already my prayer time but I didn't feel like praying.

I turned off the alarm so I could escape the reminder . Then instantly there was conflict in my soul and a great urge to pray . I could recognise that urge anyday, it's the feeling I get anytime when I try to resist the urge to fulfill my once addictive habbits .

Immediately, I started feeling the cool liquid being poured on my head again and it's been more than 4hours now and I still feel it as I'm typing .

I prayed, prophesied , and even penned down inspired teachings and knowings I never learnt from anyone or heard before. It was like I had access to someone else's mind and I was feeding off their intelligence. I would ask a question and also get feed backs instantly with more insights and instant knowings. The thoughts and knowings were not mine or concocted by me.

It was an amazing experience and I know there are still more abilities to explore in subsequent experiences. I still feel this sensation right now. And I know it's spiritual.

Are there folks who have had such or similar experience here ? Maybe burning sensations, or tingling sensations during any spiritual activity ... If yes, Would you be keen to share yours?

Thanks!

I had similar experience. I followed my pastor to a programme those days to a fellowship in OOU. It was a Friday. As we returned, we had our monthly vigil being the last Friday of the month. Incidentally it fell on a day I was finishing a hundred days six to six fasting. I( used my youthful energy for things like that).

As we're about finishing the programme of the day, I was praying outside, and white pacing up and down, I had a short vision. Oil was dripping from my right hand to the ground. I slipped back to consciousness. From that day till now, more than twenty years after, I still feel it but not as frequent as those days.. But, with more prayers, I gathered other experiences in my prayer room.

To manage the experience and even enter a deeper realm you have to read the Bible more. Not reading books about the Bible . Then cultivate the habit of prolonged worship and speaking in tongues for at least 12 hours and even more once in a while. Fast often also. The more the better. It is a sweet experience. When next you experience it , use the opportunity to pray for any sick around. You will see wonders.
It is a wonderful experience.

Don't listen to lazy people that theorize on Nairaland. Go deeper in God, godliness, and power of God.
It is s better to experience God than to have empty arguments.
Shalom brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 7:59am On May 27, 2023
Nebes:

You are not alone. I literally burn physically while reading the scriptures or listening to some preachers. The tingling sensations and many other physical signs happen too but I love the heat the most. I feel like it burns off rubbish from my life.

I can go on and on but Nairaland is not a good place for such talks.

Hmmm... You've got the fire in you .It's an anointing to do great works.

Truly, nairaland isn't that great anymore to share some things , especially in this religion section.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 8:03am On May 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

I had similar experience. I followed my pastor to a programme those days to a fellowship in OOU. It was a Friday. As we returned, we had our monthly vigil being the last Friday of the month. Incidentally it fell on a day I was finishing a hundred days six to six fasting. I( used my youthful energy for things like that.)

As we're about finishing the programme of the day, I was praying outside, and white pacing up and down, I had a short vision. Oil was dripping frymy right hand to the ground. I slipped back to consciousness. From that day til no, more than twenty years, I still feel it but not as frequent as those days.. But, with more prayers, I gathered other experiences in my prayer room.

To manage the experience and even enter a deeper realm you have to read the Bible more. Not reading books about the Bible . Then cultivate the habit of prolonged worship and speaking in tongues for at least 12 hours and more. Fast often also. The more the better. It is a sweet experience. When next yea experience it , use the opportunity to pray for any sick around.
It is a wonderful experience.

Don't listen to lazy people that theorize on Nairaland. Go deeper in God, godliness, and power of God.
It is s better to experience God than to have empty arguments.
Shalom brother.

Wow. This is an awesome experience sir.

I'm still in my youthful years and just as you have expressed, I want to continue in this path for a very long time in devotions to prayer , worship , the word and fasting.

Your testimony is a huge encouragement to me and many young folks like me out here...

Thanks for sharing!

Shalom!
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by MightySparrow: 8:07am On May 27, 2023
Nebes:

You are not alone. I literally burn physically while reading the scriptures or listening to some preachers. The tingling sensations and many other physical signs happen too but I love the heat the most. I feel like it burns off rubbish from my life.

I can go on and on but Nairaland is not a good place for such talks.

I agree with you, Nairaland is a place to while away time with charlatans and lazy christians like MaximumSide and kobojunkies' group atimes.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by MightySparrow: 8:11am On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:

Wow. This is an awesome experience sir.

I'm still in my youthful years and just as you have expressed, I want to continue in this path for a very long time in devotions to prayer , worship , the word and fasting.

Your testimony is a huge encouragement to me and many young folks like me out here...

Thanks for sharing!

Shalom!

God bless you brother, I will soon be hearing your name in high places by His grace. IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 8:13am On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The modern day pharosees are the false teacher and the false prophets who preach, just as the Pharisees before them did, doctrines and traditions that are no where to be found in scripture nor connect with any of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. I think it is more than obvious which one of us here falls under that flag. undecided

2. If you read through the book of the prophets of Old.. you will find that all of the prophets experienced and expressed their emotions particularly through their many lamentations. From Moses to David, Elijah to Jeremiah... they all openly expressed their feelings. But not a single one of them experienced the crazy delusion which you pretend to be of the Spirit, not even the last of the Old Covenant Prophets, John the Baptist. Yes, God ended the Era of the Old Covenant type prophets with John the Baptist. Jesus Christ told you this when He revealed that John was the greatest of them all but lower than the least of those who are of the Kingdom of God.. undecided

In Jesus Christ, we are made to know that the Spirit is of power --- not of spine tingling feelings. He even gave us an example when He said that each person who is born of Spirit -- born-again--- is literally possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life - John 3 vs 8 - and this possession by a power that swings one as He wills is eternal/24/7 forever --- a consciousness separate from the one you are born with and have no power over. Again, absolutely nothing like your temporary spine-tingling sensation. undecided

You don't have an open mind . All Jehovah's witnesses don't.

You were indoctrinated to think like this from a very tender age. You keep fighting against Christ indirectly by denying the works and operations of the Holy spirit . I pray God opens your eyes soon. You have spent your years thinking that having communion with the holy spirit is evil .

You interpret Hebrews 1 as though Jesus doesn't speak to his sheep anymore unless through scriptures, yet the same Jesus says

"my sheep hears my voice and the voice of a stranger they will not follow"

"search the scriptures, tho they testify of me and in them you think you have eternal life but you will not come to me that ye may have life"

If not that apostle Paul's experience was documented and added as scripture before you were born , you all will still call him Satan.

There's nothing I can say to you that will make you understand. You are stuck in your ways .

The only thing I like about you folks is that you believe in the coming of the Lord and the new heaven and earth which the Lord will restore.

Aside that everyother thing you do is fight the work and operations Christ through the Holy spirit. That's blasphemy and unforgivable by God.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 8:17am On May 27, 2023
MightySparrow:

God bless you brother, I will soon be hearing your name in high places by His grace. IJN, Amen.

Amen!! And yours too🙏🙏
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Jackanda1(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2023
Good
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ You don't have an open mind . All Jehovah's witnesses don't. You were indoctrinated to think like this from a very tender age. You keep fighting against Christ indirectly by denying the works and operations of the Holy spirit. I pray God opens your eyes soon. You have spent your years thinking that having communion with the holy spirit is evil .
■ You interpret Hebrews 1 as though Jesus doesn't speak to his sheep anymore unless through scriptures, yet the same Jesus says
"my sheep hears my voice and the voice of a stranger they will not follow"
■ "search the scriptures, tho they testify of me and in them you think you have eternal life but you will not come to me that ye may have life"
■ If not that apostle Paul's experience was documented and added as scripture before you were born , you all will still call him Satan.
There's nothing I can say to you that will make you understand. You are stuck in your ways . The only thing I like about you folks is that you believe in the coming of the Lord and the new heaven and earth which the Lord will restore.
■ Aside that everyother thing you do is fight the work and operations Christ through the Holy spirit. That's blasphemy and unforgivable by God.
1. I am still waiting for you to show Scriptural evidence of these works that you continue to claim because Jesus Christ Himself made clear where the works of the one you call the Holy Spirit lies - John 15 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16 - and not a single thing He said in those verses validate any of your claims regarding the Holy Spirit whose real identity, by the way, is the Spirit of Truth. So are you certain you are referring to the same spirit? undecided

2. Hebrews 1 ke? Where did I interpret that for you? When Jesus Christ said His sheep Hear His voice, He did not say that they also get tingling sensations in their bodies, so I am not certain why you think you can twist and turn your way into this one. So, tell us exactly what it is the voice said to you so we can cross-check it with what Jesus Christ said in His Everlasting Gospel which He ratified before leaving this earth for us? undecided

3. Sure, search the scriptures, so exactly what part of Scripture provides validation for what you claim? I have been asking you exactly that since you created this thread and up until now, you have yet t provide even one, how come? undecided

4. Let me tell you what you liars don't even realize of Paul's experience which you go around pretending you can imitate. Paul lived at a time BEFORE God's final judgment and cursing of the people of Judae. Yeah, Jesus Christ appeared to Paul before God's judgment came down on the entirety of Israel— the Jewish remnant at that time — took place. That was the way of Jesus Christ's appearance. After God cursed and destroyed Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago, all such manifestations ceased. Jesus Christ taught this in His Gospel but you lot don't pay attention to Him. The sealing of visions took place after God's judgment against the Nation of Judah, something which even Daniel prophesied. undecided

So, if you are deluded that somehow this experience is because of Paul, you just stamped yourself a liar and an indoctrinated soul. undecided

5. Stop rambling abeg and get to work finding us scriptural backup for your claim that these things you feel in your skin and nerves are of God abeg! undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 4:07pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
Religion has blinded you. You are beyond redemption.
But... you are the one who has been regurgitating that fed you by your religious leaders, not me. So who exactly is the one blinded by religion in this case? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. ? When Jesus Christ said His sheep Hear His voice, He did not say that they also get tingling sensations in their bodies, so I am not certain why you think you can twist and turn your way into this one. So, tell us exactly what it is the voice said to you so we can cross-check it with what Jesus Christ said in His Everlasting Gospel which He ratified before leaving this earth for us?

When Jesus was present on earth, if you wanted to hear the mind of God, you would have to travel from wherever you are to meet him. Now that he isn't here , please tell me how can you hear his voice if not in the spirit?

. Sure, search the scriptures, so exactly what part of Scripture provides validation for what you claim? I have been asking you exactly that since you created this thread and up until now, you have yet t provide even one, how come? undecided

When he said " search the scriptures" , he wasn't saying the scriptures is what gives you life , but the scriptures only testifies of him but it doesn't have life ....Because he himself is the giver of life.

Yeah, Jesus Christ appeared to Paul before God's judgment came down on the entirety of Israel— the Jewish remnant at that time — took place. That was the way of Jesus Christ's appearance. After God cursed and destroyed Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago, all such manifestations ceased. Jesus Christ taught this in His Gospel but you lot don't pay attention to Him. [b]The sealing of visions took place after God's judgment against the Nation of Judah, something which even Daniel prophesied.[/bindoctrinated soul. undecided

Religion has blinded you.

Show me scriptures where it said that all manifestation ceased .pls I'm waiting 🤣🙏

You are beyond redemption.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 4:19pm On May 27, 2023
Please tell us since you don't believe in the spiritual manifestations of God.

How does the sheep hear the voice of God?
(John 10:27)

How can one be lead by the spirit of God?
(Romans 8:14)

Can we pray to a spirit(God) ?
Why is it an abomination for him to speak back to us?

If God is a spirit, how else do spirits communicate if not through mental images, dreams , audible voices and visions?

Kobojunkie
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 4:27pm On May 27, 2023
John 16:13-14 KJV
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Do you believe in the spirit of truth?
If yes, then how will he speak and show you the things of Jesus?

[14]He shall glorify me: for he shall take of what is mine and shew it on to you

If you believe in the spirit of Truth , how does he shew us the things of Jesus?

Kobojunkie
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 4:32pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But... you are the one who has been regurgitating that fed you by your religious leaders, not me. So who exactly is the one blinded by religion in this case? undecided

If you believe in the calling of Paul the apostle, then how can one receive the calling of an apostle or prophet its not given to him by Jesus himself?

Ephesians 4:11-12 KJV
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

] For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

You've been indoctrinated by men who have been cut off by God . They themselves have been driven from the kingdom of God and cannot enter into it, but wouldn't even allow others to enter.

Every blasphemous word of yours against the works of the Holy spirit of God will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ Please tell us since you don't believe in the spiritual manifestations of God.
■ How does the sheep hear the voice of God?
(John 10:27)
■ How can one be lead by the spirit of God?
(Romans 8:14)
1. Jesus Christ instead taught His followers of being born of Spirit of Eternal Life and then having the Spirit of Truth come and live inside of them --- not of these temporary in origin and both of them literal possessions which are by power. However, you and your cohorts describe your Spiritual manifestations as temporary spine-tingling sensations of the hot or cold kind. How can any of that be confused with Jesus Christ? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, His sheep are those who are born-again and know His Truth. So far you have not uttered one Word that is cohesive with His teachings and commandments so why confuse yourself in this? undecided

3. According to Jesus Christ, it is those who have been set free fro slavery to sin through continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments, God's Truth become Sons of God, Holy and acceptable vessels for the Spirit of Truth to then live inside of and lead -- John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 26. undecided

So, I am loss as to what any of that has to do with you who claim that engaging in a ritual that has nothing to do with that commanded by Jesus Christ, you were able to experience a sensation in your skin thanks to your nerve fibers. undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:

Do you believe in the spirit of truth?
If yes, then how will he speak and show you the things of Jesus? If you believe in the spirit of Truth , how does he shew us the things of Jesus?
I do believe in the Jesus Christ, and I believe that as Jesus Christ said the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, but none of what you continue to claim aligns with any of what Jesus Christ said of Him. So what does any of what He said to do with you? undecided

As Jesus Christ clearly explained in scripture to you, the Spirit of God also known as the Spirit of Truth is the very same Spirit that lived and taught the Gospel from within His person. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7
Jesus Christ said the Helper would be with those who belong to Him forever - He will live with them and be inside of them, indicating that those who are not of Him cannot receive Him as a result of their inability to see or perceive/know Him.
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you. - John 14 vs 15 - 17
Jesus Christ, also promised His followers that the Spirit of Truth which He will ask the Father to give them will in no wise contradict Him in any way since the Spirit will take from that which is Jesus Christ to teach to them all. undecided
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 25 - 26
Jesus Christ taught of how the Spirit of Truth, the Helper, would be sent to each of His followers from the Father and would bear witness about Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.
He went on to further state that the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in that the Spirit will only reveal that which is of Jesus Christ in order to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone, this by speaking that which of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
8 “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9 He will prove that they are guilty of sin because they don’t believe in me.
10 He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11 And he will show them how wrong their judgment is because their leader[a] has already been condemned.
12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14 The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15 All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me. - John 16 vs 8 - 15
In Summary,
a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ When Jesus was present on earth, if you wanted to hear the mind of God, you would have to travel from wherever you are to meet him.
■ Now that he isn't here , please tell me how can you hear his voice if not in the spirit?
■ When he said " search the scriptures" , he wasn't saying the scriptures is what gives you life , but the scriptures only testifies of him but it doesn't have life ....Because he himself is the giver of life.
■ Religion has blinded you. Show me scriptures where it said that all manifestation ceased .pls I'm waiting 🤣🙏 You are beyond redemption.
1. That is a lie! When Jesus Christ was alive, the Old Law was still in full effect and God's Will known by all who truly obeyed God. undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, it is only those who are His sheep —those who accept and obey Him — that hear His voice. All others first need to accept and obey His Law in order to get to hear Him. undecided

Sinners who become born-again are born of His Law AND born of His spirit of Eternal Life, after which they then make the choice to continue as sinners in disobedience or obedience instead. As Jesus Christ said, you must seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's righteousness, in order to have all these things added to you. So becoming a sheep isn't something a born-again sinner simply thinks about, rather it is an endeavor that one is meant to be devoted to achieving. If you want to hear the voice of Jesus Christ, start by living your life in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments as He commands of all those who would follow Him. undecided

3. I never said scripture gives you life so I am not certain what you are rambling about now. What I said is that you search scripture and show us exactly where it states that what you and your cohorts experienced is of the spiritual. undecided

4. Well, earlier you had attempted to explain your so-called manifestations by proclaiming it was of the Old Prophets, right?
Well, manifestations of the kind that even Paul—at the time, an Old Covenant Teacher of the Law—had were linked to the Old Law...personal visions. (Paul was not born-again nor did he have the Holy Spirit living inside of Him at the time he claimed to have seen the vision.) Daniel in Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27 told you that it would all be brought to a close as part of the prophecy of seventy-sevens — a seal on all visions included. Then when Jesus Christ came, He explained that God's Judgement — a close of the Old Law(its visions included) would all be brought down on the people when the temple in Jerusalem would be taken down stone by Stone - Matthew 24 vs 1 - 30 & Mark 13 vs 1 - 23 & Luke 21 vs 20 - 28. undecided

These are some of the rules set by Jesus Christ Himself as far as visions/revelations in the era that is the New Covenant.

In Summary,
a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 5:30pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is a lie! When Jesus Christ was alive, the Old Law was still in full effect and God's Will known by all who truly obeyed God. undecided

You deny Christ again. I pity you. You just said "when Christ was alive" like he isn't alive. This is the spirit of the antichrist talking through you.

Did you not read that the people would be taught by God? when Christ was on earth, when he spoke, it was as if God spoke , everything he did portrayed God. He was the image of the invisible God.

Today, if you want to still hear God it woud be through the voice of Jesus(Heb1) , because God has given unto him all things, even his voice. Jesus is the Life, word and truth of God.

Deny the above and it will confirm that you're inspired by the antichrist.

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

According to Jesus Christ, it is only those who are His sheep —those who accept and obey Him — that hear His voice. All others first need to accept and obey His Law in order to get to hear Him. undecided

And what is the Law of Christ?
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I do believe in the Jesus Christ, and I believe that as Jesus Christ said the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, but none of what you continue to claim aligns with any of what Jesus Christ said of Him. So what does any of what He said to do with you? undecided

You don't know how to answer questions. Most of your responses are totally unrelated and misguided.

You Just don't believe in Christ. Simple.
If you did you would know him by the spirit and testify of his works.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ You deny Christ again. I pity you. You just said "when Christ was alive" like he isn't alive. This is the spirit of the antichrist talking through you.
■ Did you not read that the people would be taught by God? when Christ was on earth, when he spoke, it as if God spoke , everything he did portrayed God. He was the image of the invisible God.
■ Today, if you want to still hear God it woud be through the voice of Jesus , because God has given unto him all things, even his voice. Jesus is the Life, word and truth of God. Deny the above and it will confirm that you're inspired by the antichrist. 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
■ And what is the Law of Christ?
1. The lie you told, which happens to be antichrist by the way, isn't Jesus Christ though. undecided

2. I know for sure people will be taught by God but I am afraid your delusion has absolutely nothing to do with what is written. Jesus Christ did not speak as if He was God. Rather He told you that the Father was greater than He is. So, stop spinning wheels thinking you can understand God that way. undecided

3. Again, Jesus Christ clearly said His Sheep hear His voice, and according to Him, His sheep are those who are born-again sons of God — not just anyone who pretends to believe in Jesus Christ is a sheep of Jesus Christ. Look at Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40 for a better idea. Again, He said His sheep — not goats or unbelievers — hear His voice.

4. Jesus Christ told you that He is God's New Law and Covenant in the Kingdom of God. The details of the Law are found in His every teaching and commandments which He urged you to accept and obey if you are to become His sheep. The Law consists of almost 100 teachings and commandments that all who wish to become holy have to live in continuous submission and obedience to. undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 5:37pm On May 27, 2023
Please tell us since you don't believe in the spiritual manifestations of God.

How does the sheep hear the voice of God?
(John 10:27)...

How can one be lead by the spirit of God?
(Romans 8:14)....

Can we pray to a spirit(God) ?
Why is it an abomination for him to speak back to us?

If God is a spirit, how else do spirits communicate if not through mental images, dreams , audible voices and visions?

Kobojunkie

As far as I'm concerned you haven't answered any of this questions.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ You don't know how to answer questions. Most of your responses are totally unrelated and misguided. You Just don't believe in Christ. Simple. If you did you would know him by the spirit and testify of his works.
Anyways, I am more interested in your revealing how exactly what you claim has to do with Jesus Christ. So far, you have not been able to show that

■ Spine-tingling sensations of warmth or cold have anything to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God
■ You are born-again given you are not even aware of the Law that is Jesus Christ; You don't even have the proof of being born of spirit which Jesus Christ said everyone who is will have
■ You have a sheep given that you are not even aware that not just anyone who pretends to believe in Jesus Christ qualifies as his sheep and can hear His voice
■ You have the Holy Spirit of Truth when everything you spew contradicts the very Truth of Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I know for sure people will be taught by God but I am afraid your delusion has absolutely nothing to do with what is written. Jesus Christ did not speak as if He was God. Rather He told you that the Father was greater than He is. So, stop spinning wheels thinking you can understand God that way.

Did you not read? Him being in the form of God , thought it not robbery to equate himself with God. (Philipians 2:6)

Why should a man claim to be God, isn't that blasphemous? But til he died and Resurrected, we knew he was more than a man, He was truly the word of God made flesh. His words were God's.

Deny this and prove you're an antichrist servant

Again, Jesus Christ clearly said His Sheep hear His voice, and according to Him, His sheep are those who are born-again sons of God — not just anyone who pretends to believe in Jesus Christ is a sheep of Jesus Christ. Look at Matthew 25 vs 31 - 40 for a better idea. Again, He said His sheep — not goats or unbelievers — hear His voice.

That's what I thought, just like Satan , you're the accuser of the brethren.
You think you're more righteous than everyone and you condemn people and talk them into believing they cannot approach God and therefore they must remain as they are In self pity and faithlessness in their stand with God.

I know when Satan speaks , he is not far from your mouth.

. Jesus Christ told you that He is God's New Law and Covenant in the Kingdom of God. The details of the Law are found in His every teaching and commandments which He urged you to accept and obey if you are to become His sheep. The Law consists of almost 100 teachings and commandments that all who wish to become holy have to live in continuous submission and obedience to.

The only Law Jesus gave was to Love one another (John 13:34)
The other laws, he fulfilled them.

Alas! I now know you're not a follower of Jesus.
All you know about Jesus is what they taught you in the kingdom Hall.

You were taught by failures, people that Jesus rejected , they also came and discipled you into apostacy and indoctrinated you with blasphemous utterances.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ Did you not read? Him being in the form of God , thought it not robbery to equate himself with God. (Philipians 2:6) Why should a man claim to be God, isn't that blasphemous? But til he died and Resurrected, we knew he was more than a man, He was truly the word of God made flesh. His words were God's. Deny this and prove you're an antichrist servant
■ That's what I thought, just like Satan, you're the accuser of the brethren. You think you're more righteous than everyone and you condemn people and talk them into believing they cannot approach God and therefore they must remain as they are In self pity and faithlessness in their stand with God. I know when Satan speaks , he is not far from your mouth.
■ The only Law Jesus gave was to Love one another (John 13:34) The other laws, he fulfilled them. Alas! I now know you're not a follower of Jesus.
■ All you know about Jesus is what they taught you in the kingdom Hall. You were taught by failures, people that Jesus rejected , they also came and discipled you into apostacy and indoctrinated you with blasphemous utterances.
1. So, when Jesus Christ said the Father is greater than He is, you believe Jesus Christ lied? Is that it? undecided

2. You are the one here who has been brandishing the idea that you are one of Jesus' sheep up to this point. I simply pointed out what it truly means to be a sheep, this according to Jesus Christ, so how am I Satan for making clear how your claim contradicts the very teachings of Jesus Christ who you pretend to be of? undecided

3. But what Jesus Christ instead said of those two greatest Laws is that they fulfill the Old Covenant Law in which they are both found in - Leviticus 19 vs 18 & Deuteronomy 6 vs 4 . So, how can you conclude that God's New Law is a reference to God's Old Law? Then what real value is Jesus Christ to anyone if He is simply a replica of the Old? undecided

4. I am afraid that from where I sit, you are no different from those you describe there. You are just as religiously deluded as they are and what you follow has nothing to do with Jesus Christ as you instead submit to the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were lies that nullify the power of God in your lives and render your worship of HIm meaningless - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 6:00pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Anyways, I am more interested in your revealing how exactly what you claim has to do with Jesus Christ. So far, you have not been able to show that

■ Spine-tingling sensations of warmth or cold have anything to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God
■ You are born-again given you are not even aware of the Law that is Jesus Christ; You don't even have the proof of being born of spirit which Jesus Christ said everyone who is will have
■ You have a sheep given that you are not even aware that not just anyone who pretends to believe in Jesus Christ qualifies as his sheep and can hear His voice
■ You have the Holy Spirit of Truth when everything you spew contradicts the very Truth of Jesus Christ.

1 John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to fellowship with the spirit of the father?

Did you not read, and did John not tell you that we can have fellowship with the spirit of God?

Deep down you're restless and wishing you knew the spirit of truth and of Jesus .
A man that is born of the spirit is like a wind, it blows where it listeth not... No man can predict him.

You want Jesus to be real to you so bad, you wish you had the experiences most of us have had. But some of us are called and given an assignment on earth to spread the news that Jesus is alive and real. We are witnesses of these things and the Holy Ghost whom God has given to them that obey him.

Don't preach a Jesus you don't know of like the sons of sceva.

You were taught and Indoctrinated by men that never knew him , now it's time to find Jesus for yourself . Search the scriptures, they testify of him but they do not give you life. You have refused to meet the one that gives life.

The letter will kill you, but it's the spirit that gives life. These words are not mine but Of him that liveth forever.

Shalom!
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by ErnestNc: 6:05pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So, when Jesus Christ said the Father is greater than He is, you believe Jesus Christ lied? Is that it? undecided

2. You are the one here who has been brandishing the idea that you are one of Jesus' sheep up to this point. I simply pointed out what it truly means to be a sheep, this according to Jesus Christ, so how am I Satan for making clear how your claim contradicts the very teachings of Jesus Christ who you pretend to be of? undecided

3. But what Jesus Christ instead said of those two greatest Laws is that they fulfill the Old Covenant Law in which they are both found in - Leviticus 19 vs 18 & Deuteronomy 6 vs 4 . So, how can you conclude that God's New Law is a reference to God's Old Law? Then what real value is Jesus Christ to anyone if He is simply a replica of the Old? undecided

4. I am afraid that from where I sit, you are no different from those you describe there. You are just as religiously deluded as they are and what you follow has nothing to do with Jesus Christ as you instead submit to the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you were lies that nullify the power of God in your lives and render your worship of HIm meaningless - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 . undecided

The Lord has restrained me to further engage with you.

Henceforth, I will cease to engage you in any arguments on nairaland.

May you find the truth for yourself.

Love, grace and Peace be multiplied.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ Do you know how to fellowship with the spirit of the father?
■ Did you not read, and did John not tell you that we can have fellowship with the spirit of God?
■ Deep down you're restless and wishing you knew the spirit of truth and of Jesus . A man that is born of the spirit is like a wind, it blows where it listeth not... No man can predict him. You want Jesus to be real to you so bad, you wish you had the experiences most of us have had. ■ But some of us are called and given an assignment on earth to spread the news that Jesus is alive and real. We are witnesses of these things and the Holy Ghost whom God has given to them that obey him.
■ Don't preach a Jesus you don't know of like the sons of sceva. You were taught and Indoctrinated by men that never knew him , now it's time to find Jesus for yourself . Search the scriptures, they testify of him but they do not give you life. You have refused to meet the one that gives life.
■ The letter will kill you, but it's the spirit that gives life. These words are not mine but him that liveth forever.
1. When you, a sinner, become born-again, you are born of the Spirit of Eternal Life — God's very own Spirit of Eternal life— and that possession amounts to fellowship with Him, an eternal fellowship with His Spirit of Eternal Life. Now, does that mean you are Heaven bound? No, it doesn't. It just means you are born-again. What you do next determines whether you will obtain the Spirit of Truth in time or not. undecided

2. Absolutely! Jesus Christ urged all His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and then God's Righteousness in order that all things — the blessings and benefits of the Kingdom of God(Including answers to prayers as well as His Spirit of Truth) — shall be added onto each. I hunger and thirst for His other Helper, no reason to deny that. undecided

3. This lie you churchians feed yourselves is almost always revealing of your obnoxious nature. The Kingdom of God is God's special Nation of Priests —everyone is called to become God's priest — which He promised He would constitute of the sinners of Israel - Exodus 19 vs 6. Your claim that some are called to preach is a lie. Everyone in the Kingdom of God received the same Law and mandate from Jesus Christ, and everyone is charged with living their lives in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — no man to sit on a seat above the others in any thing or way. undecided

4. But, Jesus Christ I know, but your claims contradict His very teachings and commandments. You point accusing fingers at the Sons of Sceva but what about your ignorance of the Truth of God which you think you can mask in arrogance? undecided

5. The letter that is killing you isn't God's Law, but rather the doctrines and traditions of God, lies, which, again, Jesus Christ warned you will keep you far away from God's Truth and power, and render your worship of God meaningless - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. The Word of God is indeed everlasting but these lies you spew here have nothing to do with it. undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ The Lord has restrained me to further engage with you. Henceforth, I will cease to engage you in any arguments on nairaland.
■ May you find the truth for yourself. Love, grace and Peace be multiplied.
How can God restrain you when God rather sent His own out to shout His truth even from the rooftops? Does that make sense of any kind that the same God who said His followers should proclaim what is revealed to them in the dark from the rooftops would restrain His followers from engaging others as far as the Truth of His Word is concerned? undecided

See how you continue to contradict the Truth of God in your every admission here? undecided

2. A part of me doubts you care about the Truth of God or what God has said as you seem so much more comfortable spewing all forms of fallacious bullsheet against God. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD / Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? / Abstinence- How Hard Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.