Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD (1249 Views)

Prosperity Gospel Gone Wild: Joel Osteen/myles Munroe Charge $100 For Church / Random And Crazy Posters Of The Prosperity Gospel / "Most Christians Infected With Prosperity Gospel" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]"But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.

Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered.

In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed." - 2 Peter 2 : 1-3[/size]
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=13pt]"But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.

Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered.

In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed." - 2 Peter 2 : 1-3[/size]
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by HISchild: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2011
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by chowbaby: 2:05am On Oct 29, 2011
@Hischild, why do you never address the fact that you spread false messages throughout this entire year?  May 21 is judgment day you wrote.  Pretty much daily.  It was all supposed to end last week.  October 21, according to you and Harold Camping.  You quote the bible like a zombie.  But, according to that same bible you are a false prophet/messenger and will feel the wrath of god.  Why do you refuse to address this?  Are you in denial?  are you afraid?  many members of this community have asked you and you ignore it.  you lack integrity. 
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by HISchild: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2011
I have said that GOD's judgment took place on May 21, and the churches are and have been under GOD's righteous judgment (1 Peter 4:17), we see the evidence thereof.  I have said that The return of The Lord JESUS CHRIST is imminent and like in a court of law, sentence /execution will be carried out at that time, after judgment is read.  Think of it as being on "death row".

Now:
Find one post wherein i indicated that the world would be destroyed on October 21st, please, just one? If you cannot, then with some dignity /self respect, please, stop following me around on threads, be silent and sit back and wait to see what happens soon enough when judgment is finally executed on this world..
----
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." -2 Pet 3:9-13

"Therefore the LORD, the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing shall be in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing. And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD. Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?" - Amos 5:16-20

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Rev 21:7-8

"wait for it, ".
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by chowbaby: 1:34am On Oct 30, 2011
@Hischild of course you made sure not to say October 21 as you were clear that you were already wrong about May 21 and needed wiggle room if that date did not occur.  We are not stupid.  No one is following you around on threads (what type of arrogance is that?), I read the religion section of nairaland and you choose to post here.  On most days I can stomach your hypocrisy, some days not.  When you post I am just shocked at your audacity to promote such false prophecy along with Harold Camping, and then keep writing and quoting the bible as if you were not a part of the biggest fiasco of this year.  Do you know how many lives were ruined by your May 21 message?  Well, I do.  I have to look at their faces daily as they slowly lose their faith and must put their lives back together.  People here in nigeria who were already poor are now destitute because they thought the end was coming, do you consider this?  That is my main issue, you do not know how much harm you did throughout the world.  If you believe in the bible so much, then you are a false prophet according to its teachings and God will deal with you.  If a church leader in naija had done what you did you would not hesitate to tell them how they are under God's righteous judgment. And so we must all point out that you are also under his judgment, as is Harold Camping. 

You did not write October 21, you are too slick for that.  But you will not admit that you were wrong about May 21.  You must humble yourself.  You are the one who should be silent, and have dignity and self-respect.  Pride comes before a fall, and your fall will be great!  You stated that the world will end this year.  On January 1, 2012, we all hope you will truly be silent and stop ruining lives with your false messages. 

What you did write is:

GOD's final judgment, HIS sentence passed on this world was passed on May 21, 2011 (like in a court of law),  the execution thereof (following shortly thereafter -like in a court of law), will be accomplished before the end of this year, very mercifully.  i am not joking, neither am i crazy, nor fear mongering, by GOD's grace and mercy alone.  i am merely delivering a serious message, and the good gospel of hope, pursuant to the word of GOD, which is truth.  The Lord JESUS CHRIST's return is imminent, so "watch and pray".

i have told you.
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by knowjack: 3:19am On Oct 30, 2011
@chowbaby I sympathize with you. I cannot imagine what you have witnessed in terms of people suffering who believed in the May 21 judgment day nonsense. However, I say to you that things have a way of working themselves out. Maybe now those people will start to live more fully and not anticipate the end of the world or listen to false doctrine. I hope things become better for them.

Also, you do not have to worry about what will happen to @Hischild. For someone to hope so strongly that the world will end this year, their life must be pretty bad. Pray for this person because they are clearly lost and misdirected. This person is more than likely reaping what they have sown and will continue to do so. Look at what has happened to Harold Camping as a result of this. He is now considered a joke, he can no longer host his radio program, and he has had to retract his statements. And this is what we know. Who knows what else has happened to him.

No evil deed goes unpunished, so @Hischild knows what is coming if they admit that they were wrong, or even goes as far as to apologize, they will most likely be unable to live with the guilt and fear.
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by Azibalua(f): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2011
@poster
Is this you in the video? You are wearing a gold chain and u are ageist prosperity
Hmmmmmm
Sounds sneaky!
Re: Prosperity Gospel Exposed - Pls Watch both parts and take NOTE of this FRAUD by ogwumgbe: 5:34am On Nov 01, 2011
Exposing false teachings 1 (Galatians 5; 19 -21)
Is there any thing like once saved always saved? Is there anything like being guaranteed a place in heaven once you accept Christ without doing what is necessary to be in heaven? The only place we can get right answers to these questions is in the Bible. These are recent teachings going on among many preachers today. They give their congregation false hope of being in Heaven with Christ once they confess Christ as Lord irrespective of how they live their lives here. They claim that Christ is their righteousness, therefore there effort is irrelevant.
Let’s see what the Bible has to say concerning this kind of belief. In the book of Galatians 5; 19- 21, the Bible outlines the characters that will definitely deprive people the Kingdom of God. These attitudes are; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revellings. The Bible clearly says that those that have even one of these in their character traits will never inherit the Kingdom of God.
People spreading these false teachings claimed to have derived those teachings from St Paul’s teachings in Romans precisely. It is interesting to note that the same St Paul wrote this letter to the Galatians. The question we need to ask ourselves is this; to which people did St Paul write this letter to, to believers in Christ or none believers; to people that Believe and confessed Christ as their Lord and savior or to pagans? The answer is that the letter was written to believers in Galatia, or simply born again Christians living in Galatia.
Then, if there were anything like once saved, always saved; if mere believing in Christ gives one a place in Heaven, why would St Paul write to warn believers in Galatia on the consequence of all these character traits. The Bible warns in 2 Timothy 4; 1 that in the latter times, which is now, that many will depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and the doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. Interestingly, this warning also came from St Paul.
It is not surprising that this false teachings is spreading everywhere among Christians since Bible predicts that it will surely happen. However, if you want to spend eternity with Christ, do not believe these false teachings because it is outright demonic. It is not from the Holy Spirit at all, rather, it is from devil. This teaching is deception of the highest order, and it is aimed at destroying the elect. The Bible warns us in Mathew 24; 24, about false Christs and false prophets that shall show great signs and wonders; in so much that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Therefore in order not to be trapped in this evil net, you need to go back to the sound teaching of the Bible. John 8; 32 says that you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Also in Philippians 2; 12, we are instructed to work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
In conclusion, there’s nothing like once saved, always saved. Galatians 5; 19-21 Indicates that such teaching is faulty. Christianity is a race and you must run the race accordingly to qualify. In addition, Jesus Christ is a way to God, and you must walk in that way to get to God. Your righteousness counts my brothers. Do not be deceived by this false teaching. If you have been deceived into living in sin as a result of this teaching, better repent. If not, you will never be raptured but will face the great tribulation. There are sheep and goats. There are many passages of the scripture that prove this teaching wrong. However, I am taking them step by step. This is just the part 1, other parts will follow soon. Stay tuned, and remain blessed in the Lord.
From Criserv Kenneth Nwolisa ; www.lifegoalministriesinternational.com

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B JOSHUA'S PREDICTIONS; and GOD SHOWED ME? / Abstinence- How Hard Is It? / Outrage Over Beheading Of Sri Lankan Woman By Saudi Arabia - Is This SHARIA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.