Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Who Else Has Had This Experience? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Has Had This Experience? (1248 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
■ For a while now, I've been itching to share same experience cos I've been having it, but I felt Nairaland is too full of trolls and many will dismiss it. An evidence is Kobojunkie, the spiritual police who mixes error with truth, and his ilk.
Infact I've tried to search for answers about that experience cos it was confusing, I havent gotten enough answers, but I've heard APOSTLE Osayi Arome made reference to it in one of his ministration cos I listen to him alot these days.
Anyway, in reference to Kobojunkie, If the DISCIPLES who were present at the Pentecost relate their experience to Kobojunkie the Spiritual police, definitely he will say they were insane and raving mad......just as the unbeliever accused them in those days
The Bible says: Act 1 ....
"When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them"

Now notice three physical manifestation that occurred on the Pentecost
1. Sound like blowing of wind.....(even the unbeliever heard the sound in vs 6).... Kobojunkie would have said it was audio hallucination and unscriptural.
2. Something that looks like tongues of fire resting [/b]or hovering on their head: that's a physical manifestation....: If you told Kobojunkie that someone saw flicker of fire on your head, he would tell u to go for medical check up.
3. [b]They spoke in tongue
and prophesied:::: Kobojunkie would have told u u are raving mad ..just like the unbelievers in those days said they were DRUNK IN WINE
Kobojunkie should apologize and explain how he's different from those unbeliever that accused Peter and disciples of drunkenness.
Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by PeterObi4Presid: 4:23am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided
Does what Paul teach should be refuted? And on what basis should we discard Paul's teaching?
The Bible affirms several times that Paul's teaching and commission is a product of special revelation of mystery from Christ. But anything revelation is belittled by You and scoffed by you to the extent of your rejection of what Paul teaches ...That's cherry picking....You people could as well blot our everything Paul said in the scripture
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
■ Does what Paul teach should be refuted? And on what basis should we discard Paul's teaching?
The Bible affirms several times that Paul's teaching and commission is a product of special revelation of mystery from Christ. ...
Again, Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by PeterObi4Presid: 4:37am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided
I need you to answer this too....
"Did Christ promise he will send his holy spirit to his disciples that will teach them all things?
Was mystery of Christ revealed to Paul and Should we reject Paul's teaching ?
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

I need you to answer this too....
■ "Did Christ promise he will send his holy spirit to his disciples that will teach them all things?
■ Was mystery of Christ revealed to Paul and Should we reject Paul's teaching ?
Here's a summary of what Jesus Christ said in John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 1 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16 of the Spirit of Truth, the another Helper He would send to His followers

a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ -- the Spirit of Truth aka the another Helper sent by Jesus can never contradict nor contravene Jesus Christ.

As you can see, the Spirit of Truth is meant to teach that which conforms to that which Jesus Christ previously established and nothing else.

2. We'll, according to Jesus Christ, the very same "mystery of Christ" is revealed to all of His followers alike. So, I am not certain why you think Paul a god above even Jesus Christ Himself.. undecided

Now, Again, Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by PeterObi4Presid: 5:48am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's a summary of what Jesus Christ said in John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 1 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16 of the Spirit of Truth, the another Helper He would send to His followers

a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ -- the Spirit of Truth aka the another Helper sent by Jesus can never contradict nor contravene Jesus Christ.

As you can see, the Spirit of Truth is meant to teach that which conforms to that which Jesus Christ previously established and nothing else.

2. We'll, according to Jesus Christ, the very same "mystery of Christ" is revealed to all of His followers alike. So, I am not certain why you think Paul a god above even Jesus Christ Himself.. undecided

Now, Again, Before I dive into this with you, here's one simple question and I need you to think it through carefully before you answer because a lot of you don't reason your answers at all. Does any of what is relayed in the Book of Acts change that which Jesus Christ taught to His followers about the operation of His very own Spirits — Both the Spirit of Life and the Spirit of Truth? undecided

Thanks for this reply
Now that u agree that Holyspirit was sent to people like Paul, the early Christians, now do you believe it was the Holy Spirit that revealed everything Paul taught?
And do you think Paul contradicted Christ? Cos I DNT understand why u try to create divergence between Christ teaching and the revelation of Paul.
Until you can prove that Pauls teaching doesn't complements Christ's I'm not sure we can have a common ground.
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 5:54am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
■ Thanks for this reply
Now that u agree that Holyspirit was sent to people like Paul, the early Christians, now do you believe it was the Holy Spirit that revealed everything Paul taught?
And do you think Paul contradicted Christ? Cos I DNT understand why u try to create divergence between Christ teaching and the revelation of Paul.
Until you can prove that Pauls teaching doesn't complements Christ's I'm not sure we can have a common ground.
I am not in anyway holding back from worshipping Paul and yes there are several claims in his letters which directly contradict the Word of God, Jesus Christ. However, I would rather focus on the topic at hand. undecided

Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:07am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not in anyway holding back from worshipping Paul and yes there are several claims in his letters which directly contradict the Word of God, Jesus Christ. However, I would rather focus on the topic at hand. undecided

Lols
Both of us don't have argument. Not me.
You can see just within days I knew you here, I have already deconstructed the root of most of your argument, which lays in your bias against Paul. If the scripture is to be taken as a whole package from God according to 2 Timothy 3: 16-17, then your argument most of the time has no root.
Now, how do I even engage you when you already punctured Paul's teaching as containing contradiction that stand against Christ's?
...It is this bias we first have to deal with, otherwise, you and I will me wriggling in Circles.
And it would be interesting to know the kind of Christian philosophy group you belong...lol
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
■ Lols Both of us don't have argument. Not me.
You can see just within days I knew you here, I have already deconstructed the root of most of your argument, which lays in your bias against Paul. If the scripture is to be taken as a whole package from God according to 2 Timothy 3: 16-17, then your argument most of the time has no root.
Now, how do I even engage you when you already punctured Paul's teaching as containing contradiction that stand against Christ's?
...It is this bias we first have to deal with, otherwise, you and I will me wriggling in Circles.
And it would be interesting to know the kind of Christian philosophy group you belong...lol
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:19am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Baba rest.
Happy Sunday
You've failed to show me how Paul contradicted Christ....so we have no argument.
See,let me tell you .....from personal experience, giving room for an excuse to doubt Paul's teaching is a recipe that can subtly make you slip into sceptism and agnosticism. I've been there before.
The word of God is complete, it's life. Be careful
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

■ Baba rest. Happy Sunday You've failed to show me how Paul contradicted Christ....so we have no argument. See,let me tell you .....from personal experience, giving room for an excuse to doubt Paul's teaching is a recipe that can subtly make you slip into sceptism and agnosticism. I've been there before.
The word of God is complete, it's life. Be careful
Re: Who Else Has Had This Experience? by The1960writer: 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Special anointing from whom? The God who made it clear that the anointing of the Old Covenant ended with John the Baptist about 2000 years ago, abi na another one? undecided

And preach what God? The Gospel that Jesus Christ said is not to be preached to Non-Israelites-- dogs -- abi you mean instead the gobbledygook your pastors and mogs preach ---- fallacious messages ---- which they pretend is same as the Gospel of Jesus Christ? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So I assume you're an Israelite, yeah? That's why you obey the teachings of Christ. If not, you're one of the dogs, a Nigerian breed to be specific.

It really is intriguing how one human can be so controversial, exuding such folly and arrogance while basking in the delusion of following Jesus Christ and having all knowledge. I know you would try to retort with another baseless argument, as is your custom, but the thing is, I wouldn't even bother to read your comments, just like I ignore and scroll past them on every thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mega Church (Crystal Cathedra) Files For Bankruptcy / Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read / Haunted Or Gifted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.