Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. (516 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Makes You Unique As A Person? / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2023
Most pple who couldn't give u upto 50k to pay ur school fee or to start a small side hustle or pay for skills acquisition will spend as much as 500k just to buy a coffin for ur burial. Why is it so?
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2023
maybe because the price of the coffin is a FINAL FAREWELL GESTURE, while giving you money every other month for yeye ventures is not ideal!

if you borrow money to someone ONCE and they never paid it back, then you certainly should never borrow money to that person ever again. just because someone has money DOES NOT Mean they should recklessly give it out everytime someone asks for it. is it?

1 Like

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
maybe because the price of the coffin is a FINAL FAREWELL GESTURE, while giving you money every other month for yeye ventures is not ideal!

if you borrow money to someone ONCE and they never paid it back, then you certainly should never borrow money to that person ever again. just because someone has money DOES NOT Mean they should recklessly give it out everytime someone asks for it. is it?
The person in question found it very hard giving his bro just 2k for drugs while he was alive nd when the bro died she spent millions to bury him. After the burial the man's wife asked her b4 the entire fam whether she had dis kinda money nd yet the brother begged her 4 just 2k for drugs. They almost fought each other after the question.

2 Likes

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Divoc19(f): 11:16pm On May 26, 2023
This happened to me.... While we were looking for money from family and friends for hospital bills and test, we got over 200k 30 minutes after our daughter died. 31st January 2023 cry
It was late

It's like some people are meant to die in a particular way. It added to my grieve i couldn't understand why everywhere shut down till she was gone cry

Some people also spend millions to save a life that will finally be lost at the end sad

1 Like

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2023
Divoc19:
This happened to me.... While we were looking for money from family and friends for hospital bills and test, we got over 200k 30 minutes after our daughter died. 31st January 2023 cry

It's like something people are meant to die in a particular way. It added to my grieve i couldn't understand why everywhere shut down till she was gone cry

Some people also spend millions to save a life that will finally be lost at the end sad
Take hrt.
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On May 26, 2023
Divoc19:
■ This happened to me.... While we were looking for money from family and friends for hospital bills and test, we got over 200k 30 minutes after our daughter died. 31st January 2023 cry
It's like some people are meant to die in a particular way. It added to my grieve i couldn't understand why everywhere shut down till she was gone cry Some people also spend millions to save a life that will finally be lost at the end sad
The same people who refused to help with bills helped with burial? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Divoc19(f): 11:31pm On May 26, 2023
Straight up.
Kobojunkie:
The same people who refused to help with bills helped with burial? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On May 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Straight up.
Na guilt be that! I hope none of them showed their faces. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Divoc19(f): 11:37pm On May 26, 2023
I have already resigned to fate.
It's part of life.... The mogue attendant confirmed similar incidents. I couldn't understand it then
They are still family and friends
Kobojunkie:
Na guilt be that! I hope none of them showed their faces. angry

Thanks a lot
SyrusdeHansome:

Take hrt.

1 Like

Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On May 26, 2023
Divoc19:
I have already resigned to fate. It's part of life.... The mogue attendant confirmed similar incidents. I couldn't understand it then They are still family and friends Thanks a lot
WOW... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Divoc19(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2023
Help move this to front page

RoyalRoy
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On May 27, 2023
Divoc19:
How do we move this to front page

Kobojunkie

SyrusdeHansome
Usually you tell one of the moderators or Seun. undecided
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Usually you tell one of the moderators or Seun. undecided

Noted. How do i go abt it? I really want it 2b pushed to fp cos apart frm witnessing it in another fam i'm also a victim. I bliv pple's contributions can help change the narrative.
Re: Ponder On This Nd If U're Such A Person, Pls Try Nd Amend ur ways. by xavuv: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

After the burial the man's wife asked her b4 the entire fam whether she had dis kinda money nd yet the brother begged her 4 just 2k for drugs. They almost fought each other after the question.

Sensitive question

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Starting To Like LESS The Older You Get? / Why Are Nigerian Landlords So Greedy And Wicked? / Swimming Classes For The Family...? Swim Coach Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.