Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA (330 Views)

How Much Should I Take For Hire Purchase In Keke / Buying A Suzuki Mini Bus Called Korope Or Marwa? / 800k,Keke Marwa Or Nigerian Used Car For Transportation Business ?Pls.Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by Redoilbeta: 9:26am On May 27, 2023
I'm in Need of one TVC Keke Marwa to use for Transport, I exchange it for one Acre of Land. 6 Plots, You add 150k with it.

Land Worth 2.4 Million.

Keke Marwa is 1.750.000 + 150k.. Total 1.900.000 ( One Million Nine Hundred thousands Naira)

Land Appreciate, No Running cost.

Whatsapp me for Details.
0....9....zero.....2 .....three.....1....1.... Seven.....7....five.....5
Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by leroi01(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2023
Location of the land?
Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by Redoilbeta: 10:29am On May 27, 2023
leroi01:
Location of the land?

Location : The Land is located in a Town that is off the Express Road that Leads to Winners Chapel ( Covenant University) From Ajibawo Area of Ogun state .

You can come for Inspection sir.

(6 Plots) One Acre.. Land Investments and Value Increase tendencies.

TVS KEKE MARWA NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE FOR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS.

Whatsapp me for Details.
Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by lieutenantprime(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2023
Redoilbeta:

Location : The Land is located in a Town that is off the Express Road that Leads to Winners Chapel ( Covenant University) From Ajibawo Area of Ogun state .

You can come for Inspection sir.

(6 Plots) One Acre.. Land Investments and Value Increase tendencies.

TVS KEKE MARWA NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE FOR TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS.

Whatsapp me for Details.

Do you have
Deed of Assignment/ Deed of Transfer. ...
Certificate of Occupancy. ...
Approved Survey Plan. ...
Duly Perfected Assent. ...
The Sale and Purchase Agreement. ...
The Building Approval Plan. ...
The Mother Deed.

Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by Redoilbeta: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
Whatsapp me for Details.
Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by siesmyencounter: 3:31pm On May 27, 2023
lieutenantprime:

Do you have

The Building Approval Plan. ...

Did the Op says he is offering a Building? Which Building Approval are you asking of.

Some people sha..they are not ready to help yet they would Frustrate those looking for Help and Support.

Op ,I wish you Luck ..

2 Likes

Re: Take One Acre Of Land 6 Plots,give Me One KEKE MARWA by Redoilbeta: 11:00am On May 28, 2023
Redoilbeta:
Whatsapp me for Details.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Partner On A Stockmarket Software Worth $100m / Beekenkanp / 120$ Airdrop Megaland Don't Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.