Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) (52913 Views)

I Won’t Run For Public Office Again – Peter Obi (Throwback) / Threat To Peter Obi: Festus Keyamo Was Arrested Over Bola Ige's Murder! / People Above 70 Should Not Seek Elective Positions - Peter Obi (Throwback video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2023
It's pure business abeg
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by bennybuhari: 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
Keyamo na anywhere belle face lawyer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by seguno2: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:
The same IPob terrorists are saying Keyamo has never won any case before

Where did he say that he was one of the lawyers who represented Obi in the case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Lerio(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:

What was his court win here

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by truthfinder319: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
He is a lawyer , can defend anyone

Ethnic bigot. Go and install your Biafran President of Alaba Market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
Whoa...so gbawê the APC support machine was one an obidient?
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by blowjohn(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:
Keyamo was just bought over by money. The man Tinubu or BAT or whatever he calls himself just bought his way to power.

If there is any serious lesson I learnt from this election it is;
"Power is indeed greater than money (he who has power can subdue that with money), but when you make excess money, you can buy power and even buy those that have the right to subdue power."

This is not the kind of personality I envisaged for a president.

I supported Peter Obi but I made up my mind that if the election is free and fair just like prof Mahmood Yakubu has promised us then I will accept whatever result being declared.

But as you all may have it. We saw the worst election in the history of Nigeria. The only people supporting the duggie of a candidate are criminals, people that have criminal intention, or simply tribal bigots who have sold their conscience for pennies.

Ur talking about free and fair when all parties rigged.

If u understand that the word rigg is very expansive u won't type what u typed.

What is free and fair election?

In the east didn't they intimidate people trying to vote APC?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by NothingDoMe: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:
He wasn't part of the case.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Menclothing: 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
A lawyer and more
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Alaigbomaster: 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

grin I can see a the likes of LeoDtoddler, chief hord of zombies and HellAnus are doing a great job here. They are really good in feeding the gullible with lies.

Let me educate you because you are dieing of sheer ignorance and tribalism infused in you by your
hate filled kingsmenn on Nairaland;

Lagos was once under the control of the British before it used as Nigerians capital for 70 years. Abuja on the other hand is just 31 years old (of being the countries capital).

When all major infrastructure were built in the state when it was the capital tell me why Lagos/such a state won't be more developed than any other state in Nigeria?

It's just like Abuja now. Assuming the countries capital is moved from Abuja to Rivers tomorrow and then a governor rules Abuja for 8 yrs and then goes on to contest for election, claiming he built Abuja then he and his supporters are not just stupid but mad.

FYI, Anambra State is just 32 yrs old but it is the most developed state in Nigeria after Abuja and Lagos, followed by Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Kano. DYOR. Google is your friend. Stop capping shit.
Don't you feel stupid when typing this your last paragraph?

Even your fellow ogbono goblin okoros will be ashamed on your behalf for saying Anambra is the 3rd best developed state in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by simplesearch: 2:17pm On May 27, 2023
But anybody can change overtime from good to bad. Do you keep addressing the devil as angel of light after becoming a direct opposite of what he use to be? Reason we need to guard ourselves as we travel along lives journey, especially our integrity. Gani Fawehinmi did that successfully till death, but Keyamo couldn't!

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by olisaEze(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

grin I can see a the likes of LeoDtoddler, chief hord of zombies and HellAnus are doing a great job here. They are really good in feeding the gullible with lies.

Let me educate you because you are dieing of sheer ignorance and tribalism infused in you by your

Lagos was once under the control of the British before it used as Nigerians capital for 70 years. Abuja on the other hand is just 31 years old (of being the countries capital).

When all major infrastructure were built in the state when it was the capital tell me why Lagos/such a state won't be more developed than any other state in Nigeria?

It's just like Abuja now. Assuming the countries capital is moved from Abuja to Rivers tomorrow and then a governor rules Abuja for 8 yrs and then goes on to contest for election, claiming he built Abuja then he and his supporters are not just stupid but mad.

FYI, Anambra State is just 32 yrs old but it is the most developed state in Nigeria after Abuja and Lagos, followed by Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Kano. DYOR. Google is your friend. Stop capping shit.

It does the sheep no good to preach the goodness of a diet of grass, when the wolves are of a different mind. I’m sure he’s one of those that ignorantly supported PMB in 2015. The country has not recovered since but they’re come back with another one! Election and result no tally, yet dem still wan force the lie down 200 million throats!

jibs4lv:
but I thought they said Obi no dey give shishi🤔

You’re old enough to know the difference between paying for services and bribery!

2 Likes

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by jibs4lv(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
Gaabasky:
Fighting for his money. Obi actually paid him
but I thought they said Obi no dey give shishi🤔

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by JOemmy(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

Nice response tinibu should first go and develop his home state osun with his acclaimed acumen before any reasonable person will take him serious.

3 Likes

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by twilliamx(m): 2:23pm On May 27, 2023
Politics. He might still fight for him tommorow
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by sekundosekundo: 2:26pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:

Was Keyamo his kawyer?
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Kion: 2:27pm On May 27, 2023
Every human has a price just name it grin
Gani would’ve been ashamed of him

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Zion243(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
It doesn't d fact that you are an oppressor

Single line of a statement you couldn't proofread.

You guys are so loud-mouthed with empty brains.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by slowice(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2023
Was it not the same keyamo that once called Tinubu a druggie? But today he's in bed with same druggie.... Nothing money no go do sha

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Malory: 2:30pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:
Seun
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Oam4j
Rule 2
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by dododawa1: 2:33pm On May 27, 2023
Very ONE has PRICE
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:

That was when keyamo fought for justice now him, alake snd that useless journalists are fighting for Injustice and tribal bigotry.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Shemadex(m): 2:34pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:
Keyamo was just bought over by money. The man Tinubu or BAT or whatever he calls himself just bought his way to power.

If there is any serious lesson I learnt from this election it is;
"Power is indeed greater than money (he who has power can subdue that with money), but when you make excess money, you can buy power and even buy those that have the right to subdue power." idiot

This is not the kind of personality I envisaged for a president.

I supported Peter Obi but I made up my mind that if the election is free and fair just like prof Mahmood Yakubu has promised us then I will accept whatever result being declared.

But as you all may have it. We saw the worst election in the history of Nigeria. The only people supporting the duggie of a candidate are criminals, people that have criminal intention, or simply tribal bigots who have sold their conscience for pennies.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Danisaint112(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Don't you feel stupid when typing this your last paragraph?

Even your fellow ogbono goblin okoros will be ashamed on your behalf for saying Anambra is the 3rd best developed state in Nigeria

Like I said Google is your friend. BATstardss and Atiku supporters.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Hakimi90: 2:36pm On May 27, 2023

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by beerfraud: 2:36pm On May 27, 2023
Malory:
Seun

Dominiqu

Rule 2
court declared ipob to be terrorist group and ranked 10th most deadliest terrorist in the world

1 Like

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by hopexter(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

What do you mean by the bolded statement?

Do you also mean Peter Obi is not synonymous to progress, development and prosperity?

For you to support a corrupt personality like Tinubu despite the seeing the sham of an election that took place says a lot about you.

Yes that’s what he meant. What progress, development and prosperity did Obi provide in Anambra?

Obi is even more corrupt that Tinubu, someone who couldn’t provide development and prosperity to his state but instead preferred looting and saving public funds in Panama( Pandora’s paper) to avoid being tasked is the height of corruption. A man who couldn’t live with his people after his 8 years as governor is not worthy to be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2023
beerfraud:

Did he win the case? He was a newspaper activist.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Danisaint112(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2023
hopexter:

Yes that’s what he meant. What progress, development and prosperity did Obi provide in Anambra?

Obi is even more corrupt that Tinubu, someone who couldn’t provide development and prosperity to his state but instead preferred looting and saving public funds in Panama( Pandora’s paper) to avoid being tasked is the height of corruption. A man who couldn’t live with his people after his 8 years as governor is not worthy to be president of Nigeria.

Your cheap ridiculous reason for voting for a drug lord with an unsettled drug case in Chicago, Alpha beta fraudulent institutions used to rob Lagosians of their hard earned money, unverified age, place of birth, origin, education. Tueh! Your yeye dey smell.
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Danisaint112(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2023
JOemmy:

Nice response tinibu should first go and develop his home state osun with his acclaimed acumen before any reasonable person will take him serious.

Exactly. 👍
Re: When Festus Keyamo Was Fighting For Peter Obi (Throwback) by Alaigbomaster: 2:46pm On May 27, 2023
Danisaint112:

Like I said Google is your friend. BATstardss and Atiku supporters.
Google said Onitsha is the dirtiest city in the world

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Bola Tinubu's Private Jet (Pictures) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.