Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God (330 Views)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Praise God Ooooo. / Pls Someone Should Read And Come To My Rescue Plzzzz / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God by pstemma1990: 10:25am On May 27, 2023
Good morning all, how is the weekend going?..

Pls u can read my previous post in order to understand better, I wouldn't want to bore u with stories..

I tried everything within my power to raise money to pay the loan app, but it hasn't been easy.... The loan people have been messaging almost all my contacts they are threatening me with all kinds of things..

I didn't eat one kobo from this money, borrowed to pay off a debt because the business didn't go well (worst mistake)

Pls my fellow Nairaland family, u people are my only family, whatsoever u can help me with, I'll be forever indebted..

I'm really and willing to take any insult, but pls help a brother... I'll be here to answer any questions and also to give u the full details if need be. Thanks and God bless

Phone number 08106805511

Account details 7069950024 Opay

Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God by pstemma1990: 10:39am On May 27, 2023
For those of us that may not be aware, let me just give a little explanation..

Last year a former neighbor of mine brought up a business plan, I wasn't having enough on me, so I approached a church member who happened to be a friend and a tribe person...

He loaned me money for the business, but unfortunately the person I did the business with ran away with the money... Till now, he's still at large..

I was offseting the debt bit by bit... But around December /January the person that gave me the loan lost his wife during childbirth.. He needed the money at once.... The pressure was much, so I had to sell off some things, and borrowed online to add and gave to him (still owing him part of the money)

But the online own has been an issue to settle, I've tried everything within my reach... All to no avail, if I can settle this myself, I wouldn't bring it here...

Pls if u are led to help me. I'm more than willing to provide u with any information that u need..
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God by pstemma1990: 12:02pm On May 27, 2023
Pls as we are reading, pls don't just read and ignore pls.
Re: Pls Someone Should Help Me Out In The Name Of God by pstemma1990: 7:46pm On May 27, 2023
Still open pls

(1) (Reply)

Have You Attained Self-awareness? / How To Survive As A Family Man / Man Builds His Child Born With Spina Bifida A Custom Wheelchair So He Can Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.