Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Romania - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Romania (32599 Views)

Nigerians In Romania / Study In Romania......advice Needed.... / Admissions into Romania Top University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romania by puravida: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2011
Please if your mind is determined to go to Romania please go, there are no wrong ways to do the right thing.
Re: Romania by masterp204: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2011
@poster. be patient. Schengen community ll soon open its air and sea borders for romania and bulgaria, at least when u arrive Bucharest ., you can take an available train to Germany, AUSTRIA , etc. grin grin grin grin http://paper.standartnews.com/en/article.php?d=2011-10-24&article=37525
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2011
lets wait and see
Re: Romania by unipol(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
economically nigeria is far better than romania, but the advantage is that they are under EU. and one can use it as a transit to europe.
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2011
unipol:

economically nigeria is far better than romania, but the advantage is that they are under EU. and one can use it as a transit to europe.
Blazing Fact
Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
If romania plays their cards rite,they might be joined schegen movement by 2015.
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2011
romania is the poorest country in the eurozone
Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2011
I think we all no dat,
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2011
We all know romania is the porest country in europe but their P is better than your green zero P
Re: Romania by europe76(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2011
@ Kennybuda, having P does not determine/measure ur success. 100% of romanians with their P are doing most dirty and low paid job in western europe, While some those with green P are bankers, manager, CEO etc.
Re: Romania by eghost247(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
europe76:

@ Kennybuda, having P does not determine/measure your success. 100% of romanians with their P are doing most dirty and low paid job in western europe, While some those with green P are bankers, manager, CEO etc.

tell them
Re: Romania by llbhuds: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2011
kennybuda:

We all know romania is the porest country in europe but their P is better than your green zero P

i would rather use my Nigerian P than a Romanian P. God forbid.
with my Nigerian P, i am not restricted to farm work in the UK and Romanians can only do this kinda job for their first yr in the UK.
do you know that their bid to become a schengen country was rejected cos of the kinda people they are?
bro i pray you dont know Romanians,
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2011
grin grin grin How many romanians dey arange 60 year old woman or man for nigeria for 9ja P? Go romania go see how your fellow nigerians dey postrate for ground for only romanian resident permit grin grin grin
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2011
@llbhuds 9ja wey dey clean street for uk how far grin grin grin
Re: Romania by llbhuds: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2011
kennybuda:

@llbhuds 9ja wey dey clean street for uk how far grin grin grin

so haven't you seen Brits that clean the streets in UK?
cos me don see plenty oooo
moreover, this is europe and there is dignity in labor.

kennybuda:

grin grin grin How many romanians dey arange 60 year old woman or man for nigeria for 9ja P? Go romania go see how your fellow nigerians dey postrate for ground for only romanian resident permit grin grin grin

romania residence permit is the easiest in all eu countries so Nigerians are not prostrating for it.
for the fact that lots of Nigerians engage in marriage of convenience with romanians is not a yard stick that their P is better than naija P they are just lucky,they become member of the EU cos of their geographical location because they were entering EU countries illegally and all effort to stop them was abortive so they had to grant them an EU membership.
if Nigeria happens to be in the same position where isreal is today on the world map, maybe the EU head Q would had been situated their.
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2011
@llbhuds grin grin grin Na true you don win
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
@llbhuds i was a resident in bucarest that was my first step in europe, make you try visit romanian ooo b4 you go think say their resident permit be the easiet to obtain na who go there go tell you the truth bro cheers
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2011
@europe76 thanks for the insult stay cool
Re: Romania by llbhuds: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2011
europe76:

@ kennybuda, u are talking poo here!!!, i fink your just a JJC in europe, i have tour almost all the western europe. Romanians are shiiiit!! im sorry to say so. Those people shouldnt have accepted in europe, they are a disgrace to euorpean members. How can u come here and be talking that romanian residence are difficult to get? Is all this home base guyz u will tell that. If u doubt me, just give me 3000euro i will get useless romanian P 4u. I fink u might have a romanian gals.
Please be wise!!

bro ur agent is even expensive, the last one i saw with a friend cost 2k2 euros and na confirm one that the guy is using now for over 1yr.

kennybuda:

@llbhuds i was a resident in bucarest that was my first step in europe, make you try visit romanian ooo b4 you go think say their resident permit be the easiet to obtain na who go there go tell you the truth bro cheers

i have been there and will still be there b4 the end of this year, so i know what im sayin about their residence and der P.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2011
@llbhuds My friends are still in bucarest, if ur in bucarest ask of a place called rejee in cogleceanu you will find 9ja student and hosulers then ask them aboout romanian resident permit and P, if i can get their passport for 5000euros i am intrested for it, llbhuds your a nice guy anywere grin grin
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2011
This is a country i lived for 6 years and work as a translator in court yet someone called me jjc in europe. I know how things works there

1 Like

Re: Romania by llbhuds: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
kennybuda:

@llbhuds My friends are still in bucarest, if your in bucarest ask of a place called rejee in cogleceanu you will find 9ja student and hosulers then ask them aboout romanian resident permit and P, if i can get their passport for 5000euros i am intrested for it, llbhuds your a nice guy anywere grin grin

asking about residence from students and hustlers (i believe illegals) grin grin grin and you expect to hear good stories? its just like asking a market woman about the situation of nigeria, u will surely hear crazy stuffs.
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2011
@llbhuds you too much grin grin grin you be lawyer?
Re: Romania by Dbnor: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
illbhuds and europe 76 in particular, pls i need your helps and connections at the moment
Re: Romania by AUTOCHECKN: 1:08am On Dec 29, 2011
Hmmm,

my eyes have read and read.

I want to go to Romania.

Someone pls advice me.

Purpose: Got a Job that requires me to work in Romania for 3 yrs.
Re: Romania by IsabellaC: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2011
Wow, you really want to go to Romania? shocked shocked

There are Romanians searching for Asylum all over Europe, cause they got no job in their country

Check this out:

http://www.bucharestlife.net/2011/06/06/the-myth-of-the-happy-peasant-is-alive-and-well/

and

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news-and-updates/report/romania-legal-system-condemning-roma-poor-housing-2011-06-23

Id rather stay anywhere else on this planet, than in Romania - sorry, my opinion. Countries like Poland are even far better off.
Re: Romania by andy1(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2011
with a romanian visa, are u free to travel to any other EU country as soon as u arrive romania?
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
@andy1

Noway, you need up to five years romanian resident permit to move around, romania is not a shengen state, Do you have romanian visa if yes what type of visa ? i might be in position to help you if you arrive romania multumesc la levedre

1 Like

Re: Romania by fateavon4u(f): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2012
@ kennybuda,happy new yr.my big sis wants to get married to her romanian boyfriend.she has a comfortable job here in lag nd she has no intention 2 go 2 romania whr thr r no jobs.is it possible 4 they 2 live in nigeria after marriage.we dnt no hw 2 go abt it.
@ all,i need your expert advice.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2012
@fateavon4u

Ask romanian embassy in abuja for details, tell them you arange bogdan for your sister bye
Re: Romania by justwise(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2012
kennybuda:

@fateavon4u

Ask romanian embassy in abuja for details, tell them you arange bogdan for your sister bye

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this one pass you?
Re: Romania by kennybuda: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2012
@fateavon4u

Shape your conversation next time the world is reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Lagos BRT And LBSL Buses: Know The Difference / Owode Elede: Trapped In Flood — Residents Of Lagos Community Struggle To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.