Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? (283 Views)

I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Zee0007: 12:07pm On May 27, 2023
In as much as I don't like and I never voted for Tinubu. I just have to accept my fate until the law court proves otherwise.

It's 48 hours to go for the next democratic president to be officially inuagurated. What are your expectations and areas you want the incoming president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to priotise?

Let's air our views nairalanders. No insults please. Nlfpmod mynd44
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by successmatters(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2023
Peter Obi will change Nigeria for the best

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by ambience(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Bmaster(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
If the first child never walk,or didn't walk.
Do Not expect the second to run.

Oweburu Ya 😂
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by BlackAdams007: 12:21pm On May 27, 2023
They all, always fail our expectations so needless of expecting soo many have learnt to face the reality to face any wave of attitude they portray, decisions and solutions.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Ihateheadslamer: 12:50pm On May 27, 2023
The same way he changed the lives of Anambra citizens
successmatters:
Peter Obi will change Nigeria for the best
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by YouandiAllofus: 12:51pm On May 27, 2023
To be honest, none. For at-least the next 8-16yrs. Because it seems power might just continue to rotate within this same circle that have offered next to nothing within the last 8yrs. May God help Nigeria
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Bobloco: 1:03pm On May 27, 2023
Nothing, absolutely nothing

Tinubu got absolutely nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2023
Nothing though…
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by OfoIgbo: 1:32pm On May 27, 2023
I expect a great deal from Peter Obi.

The greatest of them being the moving of the nation from CONSUMPTION TO PRODUCTION
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by sonature1: 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
Absolutely nothing because you cannot give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Zee0007: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2023
None.
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Zee0007: 11:35am On Apr 29
Re: What Are Your Expectations From The Incoming President? by Zee0007: 12:31pm On May 01
Happy birthday to your eseka12 may your days be full of greatness. You will never suffer. Welcome to your birthday of millions.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima's Swearing In Not Nigerians Will, Says Eric Patrick / Election: Tribunals To Shutdown As Judicial Workers Go On Strike Over Subsidy / Akpabio Wins Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.