Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Sound, Dirty Talk Does She Gives During Sex And Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sound, Dirty Talk Does She Gives During Sex And Position? (795 Views)

Dirty Talk Examples And Dirty Text Messages / LET’S TALK!! Does Female Soldiers Moan During S*x? (have You Knack One Before?) / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sound, Dirty Talk Does She Gives During Sex And Position? by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2023
My own is, in Cowgirl position she will be sounding oshh oshh oshh .. ash ash .. oh my God .. she will carry her two hand on her head .. closing her eyes, saying love so much , love you, that is why I love you so much.. feck my pufzy , is yours .. feck de dam pissy , .so what ot you guys ? Let share don't spiol the fun .. matures mind please.... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Being A Woman, Is The Best Thing To Happen To Any Human / Women Hustle / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.