Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? (3474 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic) / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by mamagee3(f): 1:59pm On May 27, 2023
Why do people like taking photos of me?

Like people I don’t even know…they often disguise it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by MaryAye(f): 2:36pm On May 27, 2023
You won't blame them. You were created to be admired.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Solofresh2: 2:40pm On May 27, 2023
mamagee3:

You should be asking them and not coming here to ask us

12 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by bestman09(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
You want to trend. You are not even beautiful. What do they do with the ugly pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Lucifyre: 5:50pm On May 27, 2023
If i saw a whale on land i'ld take a picture of it too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Sucre6: 5:55pm On May 27, 2023
Lucifyre:

Command enter heaven make I see grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2023
Lucifyre:
😂😂😂 What's this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Barims(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂😂 What's this?

Okay now what is funny mumu angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nemesis0147(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2023
Lucifyre:
wtf bro 😭😭

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 27, 2023
Barims:

Okay now what is funny mumu angry
You. You're funny.
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Barims(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
You. You're funny.

angry angry I'm not!!!!!
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2023
Barims:

angry angry I'm not!!!!!
Yes, you are.
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Barims(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
Yes, you are.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by DonEd(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2023
Lucifyre:
Why are u wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 27, 2023
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Waffarianman(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2023
You Micheal Jackson
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Jakumo(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2023
Lucifyre:

Haha turnaround is fair play.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
bestman09:
You want to trend. You are not even beautiful. What do they do with the ugly pictures?
If you know my persona on here, you would know I never post for attention

My post embodies honesty, curiosity and a demand for knowledge through real world problems.

Now be gone…angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Delightsome2023: 9:28pm On May 27, 2023
mamagee3:

Hello mamagee, I presume you're doing well.
I recommended you to a brother staying in the US and he desires to seek your hand in marriage as he needs a life partner and soulmate.
Can I connect you both together?
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by iHateFraudsters: 6:45am On May 28, 2023
mamagee3:

Are you the wife of iamthebull?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by falcon01: 6:54am On May 28, 2023
mamagee3:

they've never seen an elephant close up before

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Sleekcode: 6:58am On May 28, 2023
Since you look like a masquerade it's understandable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Dogalmighty17: 6:59am On May 28, 2023
Oh! There she is. The yaba-left escapee. Madam, your 15 milliseconds of Fame is long over. Stop pushing it. We are bored.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by diogo23: 7:23am On May 28, 2023
mamagee3:

They're taking pictures of you because you look like Oracle

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by diogo23: 7:23am On May 28, 2023
bestman09:
Oracle

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Jakumo(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2023
To those observers who are baffled as to why a grossly overweight middle-aged woman wearing fifteen pounds of gaudy makeup could become so deluded as to try and draw attention to herself as a beauty icon chased by eager paparazzi photographers, it is worth bearing in mind that Nigeria has for generations remained a fat-worshipping nation, as are several other African countries, to the lasting detriment of public health in such unenlightened societies.

Assuming that the profile picture posted by the author of this topic is an authentic and accurate image of the lady who imagines herself to be worthy of adoration based on her physical appearance, one need only take a glance at Nigerian society at large to arrive at a reasonable guess as to how any human being could suffer such a major disconnect from reality as to regard themselves to be desirable to an audience of sane observers when the diametrical opposite is so tragically the case.

By a large margin, and with only a small handful of notable exceptions, Nigerian men and women of wealth derive considerable pride from their appearance as grotesquely fat slobs who would struggle to put on a pair of shoes because of their enormous, lifespan-reducing girth. Nigerian men from all income brackets deliberately dress in skin-tight outfits that highlight their massive 6-month pregnancy beer guts which they sincerely regard as status symbols to be admired and emulated by lesser human beings, while Nigerian women pay vast sums of money to surgeons for the installation of monstrous plastic augmentations to their already frighteningly massive buttocks, all in furtherance of that uniquely quaint African beauty standard that holds up clinical obesity as an ideal of feminine attractiveness.

To the OP, I humbly suggest that you cut down on your gluttonous intake of carbohydrates, enroll in a gym, and do all you possibly can to lose that hideous mass of blubber that you have accumulated over a lifetime thus far spent without any attention paid to the life-extending and life-enhancing benefits of a healthy lifestyle. Your current appearance is NOT by any stretch of the imagination worthy of boastful attention-seeking online posts and is quite to the contrary sobering testimony to your complete wilful ignorance about the dire health risks associated with allowing oneself to balloon into the monstrous proportions of morbid obesity.

Purely for the sake of your longevity and health, please consult your doctor, ma'am, to verify all I have written above here today.

God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Fashypearl(f): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
It's a prank

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2023
Fashypearl:
It's a prank

Ah, this never crossed my mind. All the same, anyone celebrating obesity either in jest or with sincerity, ought to be corrected right away.
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by eepeepook: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Aunty, if you visit the gym frequently, your life will improve. Trolling Nairaland will be the last thing you'll think of. Please, do yourself some good. Don't you have real world friends?
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
I have known mamagee on this forum for over 10 years. In fact, her account was created in 2009, 14 years ago. You have been participating in this section for too long. Doing the same shìt.

Please move on to more mature threads. There are many other section where people our age can hang out. I used to be very active in this romance section under a different username, but I have moved on, as have many others.

I don't want to believe that this is a case of Peter Pan syndrome.
Re: Why Do People Like Taking Pictures Of Me? by MechanicMike: 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
mamagee3:

Well all men like to self service on fine pictures like yors....we nomaly do this at least twice a day!!! ((THANK ME LATER)) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Hausa Fulani Ladies Avoid Premarital Relationship? / Things Girls Want But Won’t Ask For It / I Love You Reuben!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.