Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency (24361 Views)

APC Is Laying Thorns In Tinubu's Path / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Midemi1: 11:47am On May 28, 2023
Jack500:
The only point to know is power belong to the Lord, he give whoever he pleases.

Some people vow that Tinubu will never become president, where are they today? starting from tomorrow, Tinubu will rule over them and their family.
It seems that prince of anambra that called himself prince of Lagos has left nairaland? The guy hate Tinubu no be small..you can't hate a man of grace.

Cc:

PrinceofLagos, pachukwudi, penguin, massiveglory, ganisucks, , Dmerciful and other losers.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

You are not God.

Just shvt up!

I thought Igbo people are the richest in Nigeria, why can't you guys use all your money to buy power. Loser!

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by owiko(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2023
D
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by BrokenTV: 11:47am On May 28, 2023
tunjijones:

Which government, the one that was against him?
INEC is under who abi, I quess me.
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by kaybee06: 11:47am On May 28, 2023
DMerciful:
More like bribery, money politics, compromising institutions like INEC and possibly the judiciary.

Tinubu is a fraud and his fall is near
Like he bribed his way to become Senator in 1992
Bribed his way to win elections in 1999 and 2003
Bribed his way to remain in opposition from 2007 to 2015 instead of jumping ships like others
He compromised the judiciary against the sitting president OBJ to win his previous elections
Of course like everyone who has attained the ripe age of 70+, his end will be near..
He's the president, that's the highest position in the land.
Instead of hating on someone who is not aware of your existence, why not pray for Grace too

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Anchor12: 11:48am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=123416695]

Lol which grace? With money , you can achieve anything and everything you never thought you could. Just to achieve anything, With money you can get your enemies assassinated. With money you can bribe and force your way into power. With money, you can make judges sing your name and swing a case in your favor. With money you can achieve anything. Don't call it grace, coz it's not grace, you're just selfish and evil. [/quote

No sir, remember MKO Abiola
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by aswani(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2023
Psalm 118 verse 22, that is President Tinubu's story in a nutshell.

This is indeed my prayer for us all on Nairaland.
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by jagorinho: 11:50am On May 28, 2023
It just shows that sometimes some people really hate you for your guts and that should not be a reason to placate or be sympathetic to them, hold them by the jugular or simply dismiss them as nonentities.

A certain ethnic group has been dragging Tinubu like a faulty Tiger generator for the past 6 years, yet he was not disturbed by their cries. This is a group that has the shallowest group of leaders in the country but they prefer to always antagonize Yoruba interest than fixing their region. You are in a competition with someone who doesn't see you as an adversary, is that not insane?

Assuming Tinubu or any Yoruba did not show interest for presidency, it simply means Apc will zone it to the north because our blodas in Apc are worse than a figurine, then pdp will zone same to north, so it means without a Yoruba man coming out, the presidency will return back to north, instead of our blodas to hate a superior tribe , they should come out en masse tomorrow to thank the Yorubas for preserving the pride of the Southerners...... everything is not nsogbu nsogbu politics.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Owutuotuo(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2023
How deader than dead will the issue of the Lekki shooting be, with the coming into power of the same government and affiliations that allegedly gave the order? Years after the massacre, there’s been no vivid closure, no convictions, rebranded police brutality, and head-front opposition to protest. If justice delayed is Justice denied, how worse then does denied Justice keep peace afar?
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by saucygal193: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
The path is tortuous.

One thing to learn is stoic steadfastness.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Ajibbbbbb: 11:57am On May 28, 2023
Streetvibes11:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Try Cryptocurrency trading and say bye to poverty. This has make many people Millionaires within short time. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
[color=#990000][quote author=Streetvibes11 post=123416744]CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

. No money for now
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Menclothing: 11:57am On May 28, 2023
I think say people suppose don get sense they are still here
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Intrepid01(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2023
Pls note that this writer is an APC infact Oshiomole’s propagandist. He will write anything to favour Oshiomole and Tinubu. Even though I’m not an OBIdient, there’s nothing to celebrate in a old man fully laced in corruption regalia becoming our President in this time and age. Buhari successfully set back Nigeria for more than a decade, we’ll see what happens with Tinubu in Power.

Pls note I do not and did not support Obi because all Nigerian Politicians are the same, liars and thieves, but the truth is Tinubu’s presidency isn’t progress for us as a nation in May regard.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by riverbird: 12:00pm On May 28, 2023
DMerciful:
More like bribery, money politics, compromising institutions like INEC and possibly the judiciary.

Where is the lies here?,
Children of the corn should not quote me please unless you want thunder to fire you.
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by GboyegaD(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2023
What is there to know? You can't expect a better Nigeria when due processes are not followed. We all are big jokes.
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by HRMK: 12:04pm On May 28, 2023
kudos.well said.hope the opposition will listen to you!
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by ChiefOloye(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
DMerciful:

His fall is near, but he'll officially become your President, tomorrow....ntooor...IPOB, olórí pẹlẹbẹ

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by ChiefOloye(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
Intrepid01:
Pls note that this writer is an APC infact Oshiomole’s propagandist. He will write anything to favour Oshiomole and Tinubu. Even though I’m not an OBIdient, there’s nothing to celebrate in a old man fully laced in corruption regalia becoming our President in this time and age. Buhari successfully set back Nigeria for more than a decade, we’ll see what happens with Tinubu in Power.

Pls note I do not and did not support Obi because all Nigerian Politicians are the same, liars and thieves, but the truth is Tinubu’s presidency isn’t progress for us as a nation in May regard.
I'm sure your late father wouldn't agree with this useless statement, except he was a failure, just like you.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
Op,shove your lamba ridden write ups up your ass..the whole world knows the last general election,I mean SELECTION Lwas the greatest heist, unprecedented in recorded history!it's fully state sponsored and backed by the rogue Ineck undecided.. buharii saw a willing , useful idiot in thiefnu-ibu, to safely hide his dirty, thieving ass to avoid being pulled out of retirement later..that path is littered with the heinous,, wicked, barefaced lie, subterfuge, official graft , sleaze,impunity, corruption of indescribable and immensurable dimension in the anal of the useless cuntrey..a path leading only to certain PERDITION! that's thiefnu-ibu sordid , filthy path to presidency;a crook Desperado who wanted power at all cost , grabbing it and running away with it
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by francotunsco: 12:09pm On May 28, 2023
what happens to the following points?

Resilience, Doggedness, Courage, Investment on human capacity, strategic and goal mindedness, Fearlessness et al
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by Chetas81(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
You make the wrong choice by choosing TINUBU for president the horrific policy is on the way against you and I ___ the TINUBU GOVERNMENT will ALLOWED YOU to make 50000 but you will spend 45000 for TINUBU GOVERNMENT
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by surgical: 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol which grace? With money , you can achieve anything and everything you never thought you could. Just to achieve anything, With money you can get your enemies assassinated. With money you can bribe and force your way into power. With money, you can make judges sing your name and swing a case in your favor. With money you can achieve anything. Don't call it grace, coz it's not grace, you're just selfish and evil.
my brother you are very right, seek yes first the kingdom of money and every other things will be added,that was the strategy of Tinubu, he first secured the bag in Lagos and then began his investments across the country, bidding his time
It was a simple strategy
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by mctech(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is a master strategist. Though the presidency has been his life long ambition, he used Atiku, Ribadu and even Buhari to test the waters and only put himself forward when he was sure he has a very great chance of winning.

And pakam, Baba Shade went from no award to the highest award in the land.

He painstakingly built a large network even outside the shores of Nigeria, and unlike Obasanjo, he is willingly ready to forgive a betrayer in the interest of a greater good.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by ken6488(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2023
Even though I don't like tinibu

I must admit he surprised me

He destroyed his opponent from the inside
Played the long game

Sacrificed Lagos and Kano took Nigeria

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by callthefred: 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
As much as I understand those who believe Tinubu rigged due to violence in some polling units. They also need to understand that rigging or violence didn't happen in all 176k polling units nationwide. Tinubu's election may not be perfect but where in the world has a ruling party come third in an election before?

A ruling party will either win or come second. The truth is PDP failed by been carried away by money. All they believe was to get someone rich enough to face APC in the elections with money, reputation or integrity doesn't matter... and they allowed their greedy delegates ruin their chances. PDP has always lacked strategy. They are too controlled by money they can exploit from a candidate. If not for money Gov Adeleke would never have won in Osun. But trust PDP, it is always who had more money that they believe would make a better leader. Hopefully they've learned the hard way but I know they wont

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by gabbytabby: 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
Na only mouth grin grin . We wey be poor people don overtake them. Holy Spirit don take control. Tinubu by the grace of God.

Jack500:

Some people vow that Tinubu will never become president, where are they today? starting from tomorrow, Tinubu will rule over them and their family.

Cc:

PrinceofLagos, pachukwudi, penguin, massiveglory, ganisucks, , Dmerciful and other losers.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

You are not God.

Just shvt up!

I thought Igbo people are the richest in Nigeria, why can't you guys use all your money to buy power. Loser!
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by phemmyfour: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
Jack500:

Cc:

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

You are not God.

Just shvt up!

It wasn't a victory well deserved. You can't compare Buhari's victory to Tinubu's own. Buhari EARNED it while Tinubu is going around with a stolen mandate.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by hadex90(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2023
The only thing I can learn from Tinubu presidency is proper planning. Not grace but planning brought him the presidency. The presidency was his plan all along, he was busy putting people in place and building relationship that matters, including bribing those that needs to be bribed. Don't misuse the word grace bro.

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by obawinner(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2023
Anyiamaka:

Tinubu's story is a bad lesson for the younger ones and some stuff that will be sweet to thieves and corrupt lads. A man with a questionable identity, a drug baron, questional wealth that largely came from corrupt looting and turning around to use some fractions of the money to buy an electoral victory. This country will never get better with the lot of people who find corrupt thieve inspiring. Nigeria deserves better.
keep wailing

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by blakkydikky(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol which grace? With money , you can achieve anything and everything you never thought you could. Just to achieve anything, With money you can get your enemies assassinated. With money you can bribe and force your way into power. With money, you can make judges sing your name and swing a case in your favor. With money you can achieve anything. Don't call it grace, coz it's not grace, you're just selfish and evil.
... Don't mind them jàre , it's only just because Atiku and Obi are poor.
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by blakkydikky(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2023
BrokenTV:

Keep deceiving yourself. Without the help of INEC and the government he won't have smelled that sit.
the same government you were praising when all their agendas were against him during the campaigns?
Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by crownfierce: 12:29pm On May 28, 2023
Na today Tinubu get money?? Why didnt he buy the power since Obi is a billionaire as well as Atiku, and also Kwankwaso etc. Abeg its just grace!!! Because with your money u cant buy life.
KingAzubuike:

Re: Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency by headboyprince(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2023
DevilsEqual:
He has faced too many challenges in the last few days, perhaps more than what he's faced in his last 10years combined, yet he conquered all
Like someone said on another Nairaland thread, Tinubu's journey should be told as a motivational story to others while to some people, they should make his stories a prayer point

His victory is sweet, the triumph is exciting.
Rest jor... you hungry motivational speaker. sad
which motivation will someone get from a corrupt nigeria politican...
that was how you guys talked about buhari who campaign three times and lost, cried on national tv and then won the elections..

you motivational speakers said he was the messiah only for him to be the worst president ever in Nigeria history..

.so get away with your motivation nonsense.. grin

ECOWAS Court Rejects Richard Ugbah’s Request For Transfer To Nigeria (Photo) / Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos are igbos? / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57