Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court (23518 Views)

Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma / PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Benki003(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2023
Headline says pdp but then delusional powder sniffers keep mentioning obi an obidents 😂😂

If only obsession was a crime plenty people would have been in prison

4 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by ipobarecriminals: 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
cheesy U just confam now that TInubu is ur President. Embrace Peace
swaggerjack:
In order words Tinubu election has been upheld despite been the most fraudulent election conducted in this British contraption.

Nigerians don't even care anymore. The country has been hijacked through state capture and it is the turn of the next set to plunder the nation like they have been doing since 1960.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Laple0541(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:
In order words Tinubu election has been upheld despite been the most fraudulent election conducted in this British contraption.

Nigerians don't even care anymore. The country has been hijacked through state capture and it is the turn of the next set to plunder the nation like they have been doing since 1960.

Tinubu's election was fraudulent only in the microscopic mind of people like you, to real people who know politics, Tinubu deservedly beat your Pandora and his gay boss Atiku point blank.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Igboslayer: 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

But the English was not too hard to understand na. Kvetching and lying has become the most important tools in the arsenal of obidirty people.

For clarity, Shettima took the form for senatorial elections before he found out that he has been nominated to become VP to Tinubu. Then he subsequently wrote to INEC to withdraw from the Senatorial election, which was the right thing to do.

Shettima did not submit any application to become VP to Tinubu, he was instead appointed by Tinubu. So there is no reason for double application here because he only applied once for senatorial elections, which he has since abandoned through his letter. Shebi una know wetin una dey do before?

Na this same way una Abuja 25% will be thrown out of the tribunal… just how the purported drug issue was thrown out before the Tribunal started hearing any of the case.

Your tears will be complete in 3 gracious portions this year… Feb 25th you cried, May 29th na still tears and then after the Tribunal judgement. Pele in advance!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Laughingkk: 8:32pm On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I pray this administration favors everyone . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
How do we go about it......I need to mount my guard,economically
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by femisplash: 8:33pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Does it change the fact that Nigeria will remain the corruption and poverty capital of the world. I don't care for Nigerian civilian or military leaders who have made the country a disgrace to the black race and given a valid reason why we should have never got independence.
It's your rights to remain tied to the apron string of your white slave masters.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by freshkpomo(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:
I've never seen a more divisive form of political campaign that that of Peter Obi and his gang of social media tyrants.

But someone started putting Jonathan in coffin and naming goats and dogs Jonathan in 2015. Someone called Jonathan an infidel etc... It is well with your soul !!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by adekolaelect(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2023
magoo10:
nobody is terrorizing you except your conscience as long you do what is right
can you tell us what is right?
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by leanonme82: 8:39pm On May 27, 2023
j
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Ezmans: 8:39pm On May 27, 2023
leanonme82:
Obidients have been posting the supreme court justices pictures on twitter since March. They even posted pictures of them with their families.

Bloody Fascists!
what concerns obidients with this topic?
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by ezechi242: 8:41pm On May 27, 2023
leanonme82:
Obidients have been posting the supreme court justices pictures on twitter since March. They even posted pictures of them with their families.

Bloody Fascists!

at least they havent carried a coffin and a goat with tinubu's name inscribed on them......bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by hopexter(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2023
GodinDaFlesh:
In an ideal world these corrupt officials would get a swift bullet to the forehead.

In that same ideal world, you would not be alive to be typing this rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by crixlight2(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

Even despite that fact that Supreme Court explained that there was never any double nomination but you still want Supreme Court to rule in Favour of PDP where is justice in that and you people are claiming that you want better Nigeria , this same Supreme Court gave Adeleke victory

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Jubrilv(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2023
Spuggie:
Mr judge sir, dispense fair justice .
You are only running from your shadow.

What else do you want him to say
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2023
Laughingkk:

How do we go about it......I need to mount my guard,economically

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Anchor12: 8:49pm On May 27, 2023
Laple0541:

Tinubu's election was fraudulent only in the microscopic mind of people like you, to real people who knows politics, Tinubu deservedly beat your Pandora and his gay boss Atiku point blank.

Thank you for your insightful comment. I do hope that our brothers from other side come to their sense.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by egunna(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

u get problem ooo.shey u no see the reason wey d judge give ni?dere was no double nomination,wetin u dey wail about?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Menclothing: 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
When Osun and bayelsa judgement came it was fine
But this one that is evident of truth it’s not fine some people brain is blocked by mere emotions

For public policy sake, I must state that indeed the 4th (Shettima) respondent withdrew from the nomination for Borno central district on the 6th of July 2022 exhibited as exhibit APC 1 on page 58 of the record of appeal.

“The political party sent to the INEC same 6th of July, 2022 the notice of withdrawal. The political party further sent on the 10th of July 2022, a notification of dates for the conduct of fresh primaries for the senatorial district and the latter letter exhibit APC2 on page 59 of the record carried the reference of Exhibit APC1.

“That is as at the 6th of July, 2022 there was no longer nomination of the 4th respondent for Borno central senatorial distict and there could not have been double nomination on the 14th of July 2022.

“Using the social media to terrorize and bully the justices of the supreme court by the appellant is appalling and unprofessional.

“The appeal is without merit and is dismissed. I abide by the award of cost in the lead judgement.”

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2023
H
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Exclusive101: 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
See what a foolish ipob as to say.
Judges are saying criminal from PDP are terrorizing them you are here comment like a lunatic.

swaggerjack:

5 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by mod9: 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
I pray this administration favors everyone . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
how
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 9:03pm On May 27, 2023
mod9:
how

See my bio for WhatsApp
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

when you read obi Pandora papers you will silent hypocrite

continue surfing for your propaganda, the game ended with 3:1 already

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by jahsharon: 9:09pm On May 27, 2023
swaggerjack:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us; As e dey sweet us, e dey pain you.

Your continuous harassment of the Judiciary will only bring you woes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by pfadom: 9:16pm On May 27, 2023
The Lord Justices are aware of your campaigns of calumny both online and offline. Thank God, the Honourable Justice Inyang Okoro is from the Southeast.

The fake prophecies have fallen like a house of cards. God has proven that He alone is God. Let God be true and every man a liar.

The religious and ethnic sentiments have expired altogether.

swaggerjack:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by onuman: 9:21pm On May 27, 2023
APC started to appoint APC Islamist judges to the Judiciary immediately after Buhari sacked the CJN, Sam Oghehen.

Next; APC in a most primitive, fraudulent and brazen manner stole the presidential election of Feb 2023 and asked others to go to court.
Buhari and his people have employed all tactics to muscle up the Judges. APC judges now pronounce APC candidates who did not contest primary election in their respective constituencies as winners of primary election.
Buhari cabal want to continue to rule Nigeria 🇳🇬 as they know that sick and old Tinubu is going to be a siddon de look president.
Buhari cabal can't get away with their plot.
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by thesicilian: 9:42pm On May 27, 2023
freshkpomo:

But someone started putting Jonathan in coffin and naming goats and dogs Jonathan in 2015. Someone called Jonathan an infidel etc... It is well with your soul !!!
Those are your role models undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by emmancipated(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2023
Thread topic: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges.

Majority of comments: Ipob, Peter Obi, Igbo, Obiedients and no mention of the said PDP.

No be craze dey worry una so?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Jostoman: 9:47pm On May 27, 2023
rubber stamp and do as i say judges.
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by swaggerjack: 9:50pm On May 27, 2023
emmancipated:
Thread topic: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges.

Majority of comments: Ipob, Peter Obi, Igbo, Obiedients and no mention of the said PDP.

No be craze dey worry una so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Fayose Imposes Yearly Registration Fee On Herdsmen In Ekiti / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.