Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court (23514 Views)

Governor Duoye Diri, PDP Using FG's Palliatives To Induce Voters – APC / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma / PDP Using Old Pictures To Show Massive Crowd At Uyo Campaign Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by swaggerjack: 9:58pm On May 27, 2023
femisplash:

It's your rights to remain tied to the apron string of your white slave masters.

What we have like Fela Kuti stated is Demonstration of Craze and state capture.

The white slave masters have now been replaced by local slave masters far more wicked, evil, corrupt and occultic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrdkdHKhQBk

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by pharmaking: 10:14pm On May 27, 2023
Let them continue.

They will always labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by swaggerjack: 10:19pm On May 27, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

when you read obi Pandora papers you will silent hypocrite

continue surfing for your propaganda, the game ended with 3:1 already

Wrong! I condemned his account in British Virgin Island. And the way he went about hiding his ownership.
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by ComeToJesus: 10:25pm On May 27, 2023
Any judge wey social media fit terrorise or bully is not fit to be a judge.
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by peculiar2233: 10:53pm On May 27, 2023
thesicilian:
I've never seen a more divisive form of political campaign that that of Peter Obi and his gang of social media tyrants.
Guilty conscience will not let you people rest.
No peace for the wicked. Nah bible talk am ooo before you go act like the person wey just run commot for Yaba left πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Ijaya123: 11:22pm On May 27, 2023
leanonme82:
Obidients have been posting the supreme court justices pictures on twitter since March. They even posted pictures of them with their families.

Bloody Fascists!

Did you read this part of the SC judgement at all? There was nothing like double nomination. You guys have brainwashed urselves with lies and brainwashed ur lawyers to lie too. The Supreme Justices are appaled by your sadistic behaviour. undecided

Read:

Okoro held that the appellant tried to mislead the apex court by claiming that the lower court found that there was indeed a double nomination.
He said, β€œThe appellant stated to this court that the court below found that there was indeed double nomination and that the 4th respondent knowingly allowed himself to be nominated in two constituencies.

β€œI have searched the entirety of the record and indeed the judgement of the court below and there is no such finding. To think that learned senior counsel will mislead the court is sad.

β€œFor public policy sake, I must state that indeed the 4th (Shettima) respondent withdrew from the nomination for Borno central district on the 6th of July 2022 exhibited as exhibit APC 1 on page 58 of the record of appeal.
β€œThe political party sent to the INEC same 6th of July, 2022 the notice of withdrawal. The political party further sent on the 10th of July 2022, a notification of dates for the conduct of fresh primaries for the senatorial district and the latter letter exhibit APC2 on page 59 of the record carried the reference of Exhibit APC1.

β€œThat is as at the 6th of July, 2022 there was no longer nomination of the 4th respondent for Borno central senatorial distict and there could not have been double nomination on the 14th of July 2022.

Quit wasting your time on people like this. They are irredeemable and sold in their folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by FasasiAkeem(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2023
ote author=Khimfemight post=123404745]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/pdp-using-social-media-to-bully-judges-supreme-court/amp/[/quote] have said it before balablulu presidency will be a complete state capture, Tinubu knows d price of almost all Nigerians & will pay anyone handsomely
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by thesicilian: 12:01am On May 28, 2023
peculiar2233:

No peace for the wicked. Nah bible talk am ooo before you go act like the person wey just run commot for Yaba left πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by HeroicMeastro: 12:14am On May 28, 2023
donbachi:
Den of thieves
Even your papa na thief
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by swaggerjack: 2:44am On May 28, 2023
peculiar2233:

100%
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by abbasajao(m): 3:57am On May 28, 2023
Justice OKORO is right. That is just what I have to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by IfnobeGod20: 6:43am On May 28, 2023
pfadom:
The Lord Justices are aware of your campaigns of calumny both online and offline. Thank God, the Honourable Justice Inyang Okoro is from the Southeast.

The fake prophecies have fallen like a house of cards. God has proven that He alone is God. Let God be true and every man a liar.

The religious and ethnic sentiments have expired altogether.

I hate hearing this line of sentiment. If there is any party that play ethnic and religion biases, it is APC. Which party fielded Muslim-muslim ticket and which party gathered Islamic clerics together in Kano to declare Muslim-muslim ticket of Tinubu and Shettima a jihad and till today nobody raise dust about it, even Tinubu never commented on it till date. We saw all the clandestine campaigns done by religious foot soldiers in the north and south west, some of the videos are with us and in YouTube.
It baffles my imagination for people to be half clever for no reason but I blame Obi and LP party for too silent on this issue when in the real sense APC and Tinubu are the culprits.
If not because of religion sentiment that Tinubu threw do you think he would have gotten such votes anywhere?
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Chucks13: 6:51am On May 28, 2023
Sir something not right here sir. We PDP family don't bully or threaten people I'm sure it is those headless mobs the supreme monkey slaves called obidient that did in pretence as PDP.

With due respect sir bullying, threatening, political terrorism, bitterness, hatred are alien to PDP I repeat it is the handiwork of those unscripulous descendant of Hitler handiwork, we don't know them and we have be telling them we don't need them, we don't want them and we never asked them to fight for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by Globad(f): 6:57am On May 28, 2023
swaggerjack:
In other words Tinubu election has been upheld despite been the most fraudulent election conducted in this British contraption.

Nigerians don't even care anymore. The country has been hijacked through state capture and it is the turn of the next set to plunder the nation like they have been doing since 1960.

You guys keep parroting the same nonsense thinking that it will become the truth.

I don't know how some of you got brainwashed like this.

You repeat lies and lies to the extent that outrightly stupid court cases were instituted and many of you including pastors cast your hopes on the vexatious court cases.

Make una continue

Continue to disparage the country and the entire system because your candidate didn't win

One thing is clear: the rest of us won't keep quiet anymore. You have also pushed the judiciary to talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:00am On May 28, 2023
thesicilian:
I've never seen a more divisive form of political campaign that that of Peter Obi and his gang of social media miscreants.
this is about PDP not Peter Obi stop trying to divert the matter
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by RighChannel: 8:14am On May 28, 2023
APC USING HARD CURRENCIES TO BUY JUDGES
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by SLOVFO(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
The freest and fairest election we had in '93 was scuttled by ibos. Whenever an ibo candidate loses to a Yoruba opponent, the election has to be canceled, right?

You don leave Atiku now dey attack igbos
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by pfadom: 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
Keep wailing!

Forward looking people have moved on. Nigeria will reach a stage where religious belief or place of origin will become immaterial.

This "Yes Daddy, this is a religious war" underground talk is of no benefit to no one.

You understand the tone of my position and the honorable justices are also members of the Nigerian public.

IfnobeGod20:

I hate hearing this line of sentiment. If there is any party that play ethnic and religion biases, it is APC. Which party fielded Muslim-muslim ticket and which party gathered Islamic clerics together in Kano to declare Muslim-muslim ticket of Tinubu and Shettima a jihad and till today nobody raise dust about it, even Tinubu never commented on it till date. We saw all the clandestine campaigns done by religious foot soldiers in the north and south west, some of the videos are with us and in YouTube.
It baffles my imagination for people to be half clever for no reason but I blame Obi and LP party for too silent on this issue when in the real sense APC and Tinubu are the culprits.
If not because of religion sentiment that Tinubu threw do you think he would have gotten such votes anywhere?
Re: PDP Using Social Media To Terrorize & Bully Judges - Supreme Court by IfnobeGod20: 8:24pm On May 29, 2023
pfadom:
Keep wailing!

Forward looking people have moved on. Nigeria will reach a stage where religious belief or place of origin will become immaterial.

This "Yes Daddy, this is a religious war" underground talk is of no benefit to no one.

You understand the tone of my position and the honorable justices are also members of the Nigerian public.

Nobody is wailing but you, when you refused to remove the speck in your own eye but trying to remove same from another. I just corrected you. Nobody and no party played religion and ethnic biases like APC and Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$20bn Excess Crude Account: Manyβ€˜ll Go To Jail After May 29…. Sen. Adeyeye / Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Umaru Dikko Is Dead - Prominent Northern Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.