Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization (26557 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Michcole: 1:22pm On May 28, 2023
Larrysung:
Oh, so what tribe/ethic group would they be recognised with? Or they just overlook that and just be recognised as "Nigerians"?

Y'all should help feed my curiosity with genuine answers 😭😭😭

Must have lived and worked in Nigeria for a period of fifteen years and He or she must be of good character and sponsored by his community.
He or she must be known by his community
He or she must have participated in community charity work in his community or development.
He or she must be able to speak at least a Nigerian language.
He must obtained attestation or clearance from the ministry of interior, the state security service and the Nigerian Immigration Service.

All the above conditions and requirements makes Him indigenous to a particular locality.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Dexy4yah(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2023
They don't even look happy
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by laiperi: 1:39pm On May 28, 2023
Nigerians are rushing OUT

Foreigners are rushing IN

TsbAfrica:
Well positioned to loot and plunder and launder Nigeria dry . .. even Chinese dey naturalize ... E get why
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by djseanjohn77: 1:41pm On May 28, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Those with vested interests in our resources.

Nothing more connects these guys to a failed Nigeria

Dey play, the same Nigeria that thousands are making millions daily, buying exotic cars and building mansions with legitimate means. Dey there dey play, 2050 go soon reach, your grand children will realised what a life you have lived. The only thing you wake up and do is most likely blame Nigeria for your failure, while you have contributed nothing to her development.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by bewla(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2023
SUPOL:
One Man’s Meat Is Another Man’s Poison.
Now i see why Nigeria is better then most japa see it
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by bitbillionaire: 2:01pm On May 28, 2023
Proud Nigerians there
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Blitzking: 2:06pm On May 28, 2023
Am a baboon...I live in the zoo...zazooo...
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Chucks13: 2:14pm On May 28, 2023
Good ones and some people are talking shit because Tinubu has honourary citizen of Guinea as if honorary citizen is new and a big deal.

Guys welcome on board as our citizen proudly Nigeria but pls stay away from one particular group called obidient they are not Nigerians we don't even know where they came from.......
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by lexy2014: 2:25pm On May 28, 2023
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided

great observation. it shows how jobless these people in the FEC are. thats why someone like Keyamo who is a minister spends more time on twitter insulting people than looking for how to deal with unemployment in the country
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Menclothing: 2:42pm On May 28, 2023
Lebanese business are growing rapid in manufacturing in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HITsquad: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
RaptorX:
And I will fvck all the beautiful gullible Nigerian girls who will think I am a millionaire in my country.
grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by onlyboyson(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
MzErica:

Chest beating as usual. grin but that small boy in Finland is contoling the whose of 5 states in the east. No wonder Afghanistan and Yemen is more safer than your region. grin cheesy grin
this idiot no dey read foreign news , USA and others have warn their citizens no to travel to NORTHERN and WESTERN Nigeria

igbos are intelligent ethnics and business moguls so we don't talk much

lick ur mama pussy and screw ur dad ass
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by OGwales(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2023
Warl0ck:
So, Red cap na fulani attire?

Remove the gum in your eyes... That is not the pattern of an Igbo cap 🧢
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by igsson(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2023
grin
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 funny you
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by igsson(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2023
This is a real let down... In italy here, the citizenship is given by a local office🤣🤣🤣
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 3:31pm On May 28, 2023
adecz:

So, when filling any official document
where state of origin is needed, what will
they write?

They can write the name of the state they choose as their residency.

Anyway. I think the Nigerian government needs to eradicate the issue of state of origin because, as citizens of Nigeria, we should be allowed to live, vote, and be voted for in any state.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Heffalump(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Why old people?

Because they are too old to go back home tongue
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by sotall(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Dey play, the same Nigeria that thousands are making millions daily, buying exotic cars and building mansions with legitimate means. Dey there dey play, 2050 go soon reach, your grand children will realised what a life you have lived. The only thing you wake up and do is most likely blame Nigeria for your failure, while you have contributed nothing to her development.

How some of you just open your mouth waaaa and spew trash.

You dont even know who you are quoting.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by godwon01(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2023
phorget:
You were right my brother. Very ridiculous for our vice president. It is just an embarrassing to our nation. This is a ceremony that UK government are doing on daily basis It is presided here by just Major of each county areas in the UK. They don't see it as a big issue. Nigerian give too much respect to foreigners living in Nigeria. Why is the ceremony generating media coverage.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Elonmuzk(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2023
These guys have no interest in making Nigeria better. They are just there to exploit the country and the gullible citizens!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by okuta007: 6:33pm On May 28, 2023
donbachi:
Lebanese people

we are playing with fire - slave trade 2.0 go soon start

IF UAE - Saudi and even Kuwait no dey naturalize - why do we do that in Nigeria ?

They are trying to create a new class of slave masters by law - hmmmm AWO and ZIK + Saudana + Tafawa all turning in their graves!!! angry
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Thazard(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=YOUTUBE9ja post=123414095]This guy is having a rethink
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by omoyankee3(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
Usually, the Mayor of the city...representing the governor of the state

phorget:
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Melagros(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:

Pls fix ur life
He is a broke ass
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Harrynight(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2023
Satanistx:
reading of a vice president acting this way because of new citizens gives you Joy? U must be delusional. Will the vice president of USA do same ?

I really don't care what's going on there I jus love that man, if given a chance he would make a good leader,

if only APC had picked him instead of that old, sick man accusing in of drug dealings
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by whirlwind7(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2023
phorget:

grin grin grin

You forgot it was this same VP that was sharing tradermoni of ₦10k each in public markets?
The entire country and it's leaders became useless long ago.

Even Kenya's minister of interior won't condescend to this. He'll probably send a junior assistant to represent him at the occasion. He's got more important stuff to do.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Larrysung(m): 7:46am On May 29, 2023
Michcole:

Must have lived and worked in Nigeria for a period of fifteen years and He or she must be of good character and sponsored by his community.
He or she must be known by his community
He or she must have participated in community charity work in his community or development.
#He or she must be able to speak at least a Nigerian language.#

He must obtained attestation or clearance from the ministry of interior, the state security service and the Nigerian Immigration Service.

All the above conditions and requirements makes Him indigenous to a particular locality.

Oh okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Trooped Out In Abuja To Get Their PVC (pix, Video) / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.