Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization (26554 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by tehilah92(f): 9:27am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:
Wait ooo... None of them dressed in ndigbo attire. No one wants to identify with IPOB šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

That red cap na your uncle own?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Mekoyaw(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2023
Just exactly what I'm really thinking, in this our vast ethic/tribal diversified identities of a country where even one among the 3 major ethnic group is still suffering marginalization & under-represented.
Larrysung:
Oh, so what tribe/ethic group would they be recognised with? Or they just overlook that and just be recognised as "Nigerians"?

Y'all should help feed my curiosity with genuine answers šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by coputa(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided
Osibanjo was sidelined throughout the eight years of this regime

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2023
How do I renounce my citizenship... I now Identify as British
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HomorBj(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Show of Shame!... How many times have we seen US president/Vice or UK Prime minister confering Citizenship to people.....Hopeless entity!!

Don't be smart by half in the name of criticisms or having an opinion,bro.Its the duty of the Interior ministry of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Rauf Aregbesola as the minister of Interior invited Vice President, and he obliged..No biggies about that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On May 28, 2023
HITsquad:
If I was an average homeless white guy I would definitely come to Nigeria to Nationalize and be treated like a king.

You mean as opposed to the scores of ā€œaverage homelessā€ Nigerians living off welfare and refugee benefits abroadā€¦ undecided
>
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by wasuka14(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2023
The rate at which foreigners are nationalizing themselves to Nigeria as citizens is now alarming. I hope is this not a coy to take over power one day. Just like Indian man now British prime Minister?

TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1662497684291297280?t=klk1mZPpKDcOYYIkDc1djw&s=19
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On May 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
This one done dey regret already

He was overwhelmed... it's not easy to acquire Nigerian Citizenship
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by psalmz(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2023
Joshtaylorayne:

Pls fix ur life
the white man on red cap is now igbo,they all represent the 3 major tribes in nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by 9jaRealist: 9:34am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Show of Shame!... How many times have we seen US president/Vice or UK Prime minister confering Citizenship to people.....Hopeless entity!!
HomorBj:
Don't be smart by half in the name of criticisms or having an opinion,bro.Its the duty of the Interior ministry of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rauf Aregbesola as the minister of Interior invited Vice President, and he obliged..No biggies about that.

I think SMARTMOTORSā€™ complaint is that Aregbesola shouldā€™ve invited the Presidentā€¦ grin grin grin
>

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Dubetex96(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:
Wait ooo... None of them dressed in ndigbo attire. No one wants to identify with IPOB šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

must you show how empty your brain is ?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by coputa(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2023
Larrysung:
Oh, so what tribe/ethic group would they be recognised with? Or they just overlook that and just be recognised as "Nigerians"?

Y'all should help feed my curiosity with genuine answers šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
You automatically becomes a citizen of the state and community you reside.Most of them can speak Nigerian languages, eat Nigerian food, wear Nigeria traditional attires.Some are even married to a Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE
Yes, because Igbo attire is too sacred for white plunderers and sociopolitical manipulators.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Saladdin: 9:42am On May 28, 2023
donbachi:
Lebanese people

You sabi as e dey go. The Lebanese love Nigeria and the larger diaspora than their homeland.

They have unique privileges in Nigeria because we consider them Oyibo.

They don't dress and look like Arabs from the peninsula, but many speak Arabic, French and use the 'Oyibo' tag we give to all foreigners to their advantage.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HomeTutorsPro: 9:43am On May 28, 2023
Why are they all old people?
Wake me up when a young and productive dude or a cute sexy big-arsed yoyo babe takes Nigeria citizenship.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by aklid(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2023
malcom1X:

Have you worked under a Lebanese before?

Don't pray to.
yess I did. Mining sector at that
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Obaaderemi2: 9:45am On May 28, 2023
marvellous2222:
next 4 to 5 yrs their skin colour go don wax
Most of them were actually born here. Has your own skin waxed?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

Here's President Biden doing it...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Bostin(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2023
They're all Bosses of business and Comapnies in our Land , enjoying and cashing out big time on our weaknesses while our potential brains run to their land to slave . life no balance
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by emorse(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly bro! Why ā€œreduceā€ it to the VP in Nigeriaā€¦
When in the US it is usually ā€œreducedā€ to the President himself! grin grin grin

Show of shame indeedā€¦
Those Americans and their inferiority complex. Failed nation!! grin grin grin
>
Ah! Thank you so much bro. We can like to fall out selves hand for this country ehn. Such arrogant display of ignorance. We're always creating opportunities to belittle ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by FManager(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

These ain't normal citizens tho, they more like elite investor who got their citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by JOemmy(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2023
It's definitely because of their deep economic interests in nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by marvellous2222: 10:19am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Obaaderemi2 post=123414827]Most of them were actually born here. Has your own skin waxed? [/quotes]no, but better than your failed skin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by tonyshine01: 10:21am On May 28, 2023
Spies and undercover agents.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by fortunez1(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided
Where will this criticism take you to. You feel those celebrants are your level.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 10:22am On May 28, 2023
Is this same Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by adecz: 10:25am On May 28, 2023
Which Nigerian states will be allocated
to themā“šŸ¤”

I'm sure they wouldn't like any IPOB one.šŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 10:25am On May 28, 2023
phorget:

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/07/04/president-obama-welcomes-25-new-american-citizens-fourth-july

Nothing bad in welcoming new citizens
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Litmus: 10:27am On May 28, 2023
Deleted
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 10:35am On May 28, 2023
adecz:

Which Nigerian states will be allocated
to themā“šŸ¤”

I'm sure they wouldn't like any IPOB one.šŸ˜

They are naturalized citizens of Nigeria. They are claiming Nigeria, not one state. As a naturalized citizen, you can choose to live in any state of your choice.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 10:36am On May 28, 2023
tonyshine01:
Spies and undercover agents.

No problem when Nigerians become naturalized citizens of other countries
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by mamawa123: 10:39am On May 28, 2023
FManager:

These ain't normal citizens tho, they more like elite investor who got their citizenship.

They are naturalized citizens. They have all the rights of a citizen, other than seek political office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / Fasholaā€™s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.