Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization (26565 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Timi Frank Warns Against Harassment Of Citizens By Military, Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by alphaconde(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2023
Heaven is happier when one Nigerian gets the citizenship of another country that a thousand getting the Nigerian citizenship

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by aklid(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2023
Some people will still talk trash 😂these people are now Nigerians “fully” but sad it is they won’t be elected into any office if they’ll try politics😂💔
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Mantilla(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2023
This species of humans should not be in Nigeria. Go and ask ebony state resident's how far? I mean those community with stones 🥴

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2023
Show me one young European or American who's naturalising then I'll take you seriously.

Lebanese expatriates 😀😀

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Jungleluv5: 9:10am On May 28, 2023
Lebanese

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by randymirrors(f): 9:11am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:
Wait ooo... None of them dressed in ndigbo attire. No one wants to identify with IPOB 🤣🤣🤣

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

And that's Yoruba aso oke around their neck.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Abemy(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2023
These people are coming to strategies and take over our country, it may take them two to three decades or even more, but either them, or their children will do that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by snowball11(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided

This is why other nations of the world don't take Nigeria serious! undecided

What a shame of the office of the vice president! grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by PencilBox: 9:12am On May 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
This one done dey regret already

cheesy grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Rhozabeth(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2023
Irony of life! A lot of Nigerians want to japa, some people dey come chuk head! Anyway it could be that they have invested so much in the economy of Nigeria. Congratulations to them.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by malcom1X: 9:14am On May 28, 2023
donbachi:
Lebanese people

You got it man.

Their country is broke so they run to Nigeria. To enslave us
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HITsquad: 9:15am On May 28, 2023
We are making a big deal out of it.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by malcom1X: 9:15am On May 28, 2023
aklid:
Some people will still talk trash 😂these people are now Nigerians “fully” but sad it is they won’t be elected into any office if they’ll try politics😂💔

Have you worked under a Lebanese before?

Don't pray to.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by sslcrypt: 9:16am On May 28, 2023
Lebanese have always dominated Africa trade for years dating back to the 1920s. Especially sub Saharan Africa region.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by zolajpower: 9:16am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
So if I become a United States Citizen then their vice president would have to confer that on me...
Just imagine what the office of Nigeria vice president has been reduced to. undecided
Yes it's mostlikely if u did citizenship by investment
Some countries do that the country where ushpoppys wife come from did that to him
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Agugbadin: 9:17am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:
Wait ooo... None of them dressed in ndigbo attire. No one wants to identify with IPOB 🤣🤣🤣

NO, NOT EVEN ONE
Hmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HITsquad: 9:18am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Show of Shame!... How many times have we seen US president/Vice or UK Prime minister confering Citizenship to people.....Hopeless entity!!
you said it all bro.

It's inferiority complex at it's peak... We acting like they doing us a favor by getting our citizenship.
Enough to tell you that we are a failed nation.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by 9jaRealist: 9:18am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
SMARTMOTORS:
Show of Shame!... How many times have we seen US president/Vice or UK Prime minister confering Citizenship to people.....Hopeless entity!!
HITsquad:
you said it all bro.

It's inferiority complex at it's peak... We acting like they doing us a favor by getting our citizenship.
Enough to tell you that we are a failed nation.

Exactly bro! Why “reduce” it to the VP in Nigeria…
When in the US it is usually “reduced” to the President himself! grin grin grin

Show of shame indeed…
Those Americans and their inferiority complex. Failed nation!! grin grin grin
>

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by BRIMBRAM: 9:18am On May 28, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by FOOTSOLDIER1: 9:19am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

Seun, nlfpmod, lalasticlacla, ishilove mynd444
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2023
For once, I urge APC government to come up with something real and natural..

Really you guys don't have any shame whatsoever.

Very shameful ☹️
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by davidtemi(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
I just tire for everything in this country.
The president himself does that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by BRIMBRAM: 9:20am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

Hahahaha grin It is because there is no Jew among them.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by OLOKOESHIN: 9:20am On May 28, 2023
phorget:
No sit over this
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by HITsquad: 9:21am On May 28, 2023
If I was an average homeless white guy I would definitely come to Nigeria to Nationalize and be treated like a king.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by adolfHitler1934: 9:21am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE
Your family is in disarray, your mother sick with terminal illness but you won't take out time to look for solutions to your problems instead you are here in Nairaland morning and night looking for Ibo people to insult.
This forum maybe a faceless place but yet a lot of you are well known upto your family background.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by zolajpower: 9:21am On May 28, 2023
Rhozabeth:
Irony of life! A lot of Nigerians want to japa, some people dey come chuk head! Anyway it could be that they have invested so much in the economy of Nigeria. Congratulations to them.
There's no irony here these re well protected foreigners who have our fed security protecting Dem ,their business and family compared to u that awawa boy won't let u rest .
So why wait in a country where security of lives and properties for a common man re not guaranteed?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by Eriokanmi: 9:21am On May 28, 2023
donbachi:
Lebanese people
And Sudanese. Dem plenti for kano eeh
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by ignis: 9:21am On May 28, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:

This government sees that as an achievement.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by toujurs: 9:22am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE
Go and look for a job to do, this online jobless broke man.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by zolajpower: 9:23am On May 28, 2023
adolfHitler1934:
Your family is in disarray, your mother sick with terminal illness but you won't take out time to look for solutions to your problems instead you are here in Nairaland morning and night looking for Ibo people to insult.
This forum maybe a faceless place but yet a lot of you are well known upto your family background.
Re you serious that his momma has terminal ailment and could be cancer of the pussycat or full blown aids ?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Newest Batch Of Nigerian Citizens By Naturalization by onlyboyson(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2023
OGwales:

NO, NOT EVEN ONE

mugu they know IPOB can't be deceived
they know IPOB have brain more than other ethnics

they dress in Hausa and Yoruba attire because both ethinic are easy to deceived
the mumu vice president with bloody white civilian

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Why Buhari Should Sack IGP Usman Baba - Reno Omokri / Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.