Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. (2235 Views)

Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me / Adam Was The First White Man Created, NOT The First Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Man Created The Concept "God" inorder To Explain The Mystery of Life.

The General Saying That "God Created Man in His Own Image" already Ascribes "God" as A "Man" because of The Pronoun "HIS".

However; As One Grows Up and Comes of Age; One Begins To Understand That "God" is NEVER "A MAN" For "GOD is SPIRIT".

God is The Spirit of Love,

Because God Is Love.

God is The Spirit of Goodness

Because God is Good.

When You Combine Both Sentences Together; You'll be able to Understand Exactly The Concept of God:

God = Love = Good.

It is Good To Be Godly.

It is Good To Love.

Because, Entirely -

"LOVE IS GOOD".

Excerpts From The Financial Church-Mosque of Christs.

"What is The True Meaning of God Almighty ?"

https://www.nairaland.com/7741016/what-true-meaning-god#124159764

1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by orisa37: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2023
Then that's good. GOD is a TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT AND A PROVED THEORY. QED.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2023
orisa37:
Then that's good. GOD is a TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT AND A PROVED THEORY. QED.

What's The PROVED THEORY?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by thesicilian: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2023
Your topic doesn't match the thread. Is there a reason for that?

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by TheBillyonaire: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2023
A simulation needs a Programmer more than a God. You do not need a God for a simulation to work, but you need a Programmer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by orisa37: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

What's The PROVED THEORY?

THAT GOD IS THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION AND

ATHEIST IS ADVERSE TO HIGHEST IN ESTIMABLE SUPREME THEORY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by orisa37: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
orisa37:

GOD IS GOOD, FAIR AND RIGHTEOUS.
ATHEIST SAY BAD, UNFAIR AND SELFISH.
BUT NO GOD NO THRONE NO SEAT NO VACUUM AND NO NOTHING.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
orisa37:

(Smiles) grin

I love your Spiritual Words Formulation.

I can easily resonate with it because I know that "Words" Are "Spirit".

People Get Influenced To Write Them.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
orisa37:

Check Out The Arrangement of Your "E" And "I".

ATHEIST
IS NOT

A - ADVERSE
T - TO
H - HIGHEST
I - IN
E - ESTIMABLE
S - SUPREME
T - THEORY.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
orisa37:

GOD IS GOOD, FAIR AND RIGHTEOUS.
ATHEIST SAY BAD, UNFAIR AND SELFISH.
BUT NO GOD NO THRONE NO SEAT NO VACUUM AND NO NOTHING.

If God is Love;

Then;

God Doesn't Need A Throne.

God Doesn't Need A Seat Not Vacuum.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
A simulation needs a Programmer more than a God. You do not need a God for a simulation to work, but you need a Programmer.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Are You A Programmer ?

You sound like one.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Male and female robots are made by men and women.

So a MALE GOD made men and FEMALE GOD the WIFE of the MALE GOD made the women in this world.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
MindHacker9009:
Male and female robots are made by men and women.

So a MALE GOD made men and FEMALE GOD the WIFE of the MALE GOD made the women in this world.

Your Analysis is Logical.

So, Let's Align To Understand Our Respective Views.

Why Didn't This MALE GOD and FEMALE GOD Have SEX With Each other To BIRTH MAN And WOMAN ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Your Analysis is Logical.

So, Let's Align To Understand Our Respective Views.

Why Didn't This MALE GOD and FEMALE GOD Have SEX With Each other To BIRTH MAN And WOMAN ?

Same way a man and a woman cannot birth a male and female robot but a man and woman can birth their own kind.

Same way The MALE GOD and FEMALE GOD can have sex to birth their own kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Same way a man and a woman cannot birth a male and female robot but a man and woman can birth their own kind.

Same way The MALE GOD and FEMALE GOD can have sex to birth their own kind.

Hmmmmmm...

So, Which Particular Religion Supports The Fact That The MALE GOD Created "Man", and The FEMALE GOD Created "WOMAN" ?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Hmmmmmm...

So, Which Particular Religion Supports The Fact That The MALE GOD Created "Man", and The FEMALE GOD Created "WOMAN" ?

When the Romans captured the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD they took the original Old Testament scrolls away to Rome and hid it in the kings private room, so till today we do not have the original Old Testmant scrolls and what's written in them, but from them other new religions were invented and what religion does is to make a person to leave the brain God has given them under their bed and to start allowing man to use thier own made up religion to control them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
I would have participated in this but gradually we're getting along on the other thread so i'll allow you to enjoy what others have to say about GOD in order to compare and contrast perhaps you will see something different as in UNIQUE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by TheBillyonaire: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Are You A Programmer ?

You sound like one.

I am that! I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:04am On Jul 03, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am that! I am.

Cooley.
You Are That You Are.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:06am On Jul 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I would have participated in this but gradually we're getting along on the other thread so i'll allow you to enjoy what others have to say about GOD in order to compare and contrast perhaps you will see something different as in UNIQUE! smiley

Definitely, MaxinDHouse.

Your Contributions have been Very Helpful.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:13am On Jul 03, 2023
MindHacker9009:

When the Romans captured the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in 70 AD they took the original Old Testament scrolls away to Rome and hid it in the kings private room, so till today we do not have the original Old Testmant scrolls and what's written in them, but from them other new religions were created and what religion does is the make a person to leave the brain God has given them under their bed and to start allowing man to use thier own made up religion to control them.

Okay... Can You backup this history with any proof ?

It is a story that already makes some historical sense to me.

So, The Jewish Temple that you write about here has nothing to do with religion?

Or

Is it The Right Religion that God Almighty administers for Everyone to follow?

Does The Jewish Temple practice Christianity or What Exactly?
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Okay... Can You backup this history with any proof ?

It is a story that already makes some historical sense to me.

So, The Jewish Temple that you write about here has nothing to do with religion?

Or

Is it The Right Religion that God Almighty administers for Everyone to follow?

Does The Jewish Temple practice Christianity or What Exactly?
Here is the video of the official account of the Jewish Roman war in 70 AD when the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed. There is no mention of any Christian in Jerusalem or in the Temple, there were just two groups of Jews, one that wanted to negotiate with the Romans for peace and the other group that was ready to fight to the finish. Even though we are told in Acts that after the fake ascension into the skies that followers of Jesus Christ returned to the Temple, but they were nowhere to be found in 70 AD, unless Jesus Christ came to take them before 70 AD.

The Jewish religion is a way of life and their culture too, to make this world a perfect place for them to live in. That's why 20% of the Nobel winners are Jews in the area of Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc. The Jews have like a country of their own in the USA where they look after one another very well with thier own security as well making their community very peaceful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Here is the video of the official account of the Jewish Roman war in 70 AD when the Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed. There is no mention of any Christian in Jerusalem or in the Temple, there were just two groups of Jews, one that wanted to negotiate with the Romans for peace and the other group that was ready to fight to the finish. Even though we are told in Acts that after the fake ascension into the skies that followers of Jesus Christ returned to the Temple, but they were nowhere to be found in 70 AD, unless Jesus Christ came to take them before 70 AD.

The Jewish religion is a way of life and their culture too, to make this world a perfect place for them to live in. That's why 20% of the Nobel winners are Jews in the area of Physics, Chemistry, Medicine etc. The Jews have like a country of their own in the USA where they look after one another very well with thier own security as well making their community very peaceful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxDcif-XT4

Wow.

This is revealing.

So, There was no real ascension of Jesus Christ, right?

Liked, Shared and Followed

1 Like

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Wow.

This is revealing.

So, There was no real ascension of Jesus Christ, right?

Liked, Shared and Followed

I still find it hard to believe I used to believe this FAKE ascension for decades. Only God Almighty can set other gullible ones still believing this SCAM today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I still find it hard to believe I used to believe this FAKE ascension for decades. Only God Almighty can set other gullible ones still believing this SCAM today.

Jesus surely ascended to heaven but i will wait for the OP to engage me on the topic, until then keep your videos intact! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus surely ascended to heaven but i will wait for the OP to engage me on the topic, until then keep your videos intact! wink

He's the ignorant one
He believe man can go to space, moon, other planets

They will be arguing that we should not use God's ways to compare with man cos God is higher. But the ones thay don't understand is what they will be arguing blindly

When I say atheists are fools, it's a fact and not an insult
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He's the ignorant one
He believe man can go to space, moon, other planets

They will be arguing that we should not use God's ways to compare with man cos God is higher. But the ones thay don't understand is what they will be arguing blindly

When I say atheists are fools, it's a fact and not an insult

I'm not an atheist as I believe in the TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY OF THE JEWS. But I have noticed that the most foolish atheist is wiser and more intelligent than the most intelligent followers of Jesus Christ today as they have left their GOD given brain under their bed to follow an invented Jesus Christ from the Roman empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by Aemmyjah(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I'm not an atheist as I believe in the TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY OF THE JEWS. But I have noticed that the most foolish atheist is wiser than the most intelligent followers of Jesus Christ today.

According to your own ignorance

You can't distinguish 'foolish' from 'wiser'
Who taught you English? grin
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

According to Aemmyjah's own ignorance

Aemmyjah can't distinguish 'foolish' from 'wiser'
Who taught Aemmyjah English? grin

I'm not an atheist as I believe in the TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY OF THE JEWS. But I have noticed that the most foolish atheist is wiser and more intelligent than the most intelligent followers of Jesus Christ today as they have left their GOD given brain under their bed to follow an invented Jesus Christ from the Roman empire.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Aemmyjah:

According to Aemmyjah's own ignorance

Aemmyjah can't distinguish 'foolish' from 'wiser'
Who taught Aemmyjah English? grin

You have come with your ignorance as MaxInDHouse double to derail this intelligent thread.
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
MindHacker9009:

You have come with your ignorance as MaxInDHouse double to derail this intelligent thread.

My business is with the OP and him alone so keep your videos! wink
Re: Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. by MindHacker9009(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My business is with the OP and him alone so keep your videos! wink

Followers of the invented Jesus Christ that wants to deceive the gullibles ones, hates official videos on history because they know that, that way they can make their converts leave their God given brains under their beds and to start following an invented Jesus Christ.

The Jews know their history and will accept the videos I have been posting just as the Edo people of Benin City know their history too and will accept the video on the Benin European war of 1897.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GW0J2wyINQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zombie's In Nigeria Mortuaries / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire / How Sure Are You that God exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.