Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede (18308 Views)

God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by fareed69(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Bola Ahmed is a sniffer

Now wipe your head on sharp rock so the 2 dots on your forehead will be clear

Go to Eagle Square tomorrow and say that at the Inaguration

Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Hunamew: 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
When you leave your home after reciting the safar dua for the journey, Allah will remove your troubles. It is being practiced since the time of Prophet Muhammad.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Greenscientist: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
illicit:
My former VC

Stay out of politics tho

I like u
smiley

Why should he stay out of politics? Don't you see how much he is generating with jamb?
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Greenscientist: 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
Gbeng30:
I'm sure this one is looking for appointment, Emura si

He deserve it in all ramification
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Greenscientist: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
redsun:
You do not need to wonder why Nigerian universities have turned to kindergarten when an irrational animal like this plays a significant role in determining the fate of tertiary institutions in Nigeria. Nigeria is a big blind country with one-eyed elites guiding the stacked blind masses.

Who is the irrational animal? A simple google search will tell you who oloyede is. Mtcheew.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by fregeneh(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
Oloyede should be appointed as the next education minister.
SECONDED!
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by fregeneh(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2023
fasho01:
Subtle lobbying grin
No not lobbying he`s in the system already.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Balet: 4:38pm On May 28, 2023
Tonnierichy:
Power of the tongue.

Someone also said "if he's going to fail the people, God shouldn't allow him to win", and God also answered😂😂
......, and he won.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by illicit(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

Why should he stay out of politics? Don't you see how much he is generating with jamb?

In politics

It's different, they will frustrate his efforts

Maybe even kill him or set him up
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by achimendy(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Advancedpenis: 6:38pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

ask the imbeciles you inherited your foolishness from that imbecilic question grin

I don't know why you're judging me with average southeast ways of life cheesy

But I am not your father na 🤪🤪🤪
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by CursedOsuPigs: 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

You never reach orgasm yet😀

Keep maturbating.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But I am not your father na 🤪🤪🤪

not mate with the Eldest son of that foool that birth you grin
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Advancedpenis: 7:07pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

not mate with the Eldest son of that foool that birth you grin

But the fooul that gave birth to you is currently begging your female neighbors for Sunday meals
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But the fooul that gave birth to you is currently begging your female neighbors for Sunday meals

not everyone is your poverty stricken dad
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Advancedpenis: 7:22pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

not everyone is your poverty stricken dad

But my dad did not pregnant a soda soap making woman and denied the son .

Thereby making the son to come on nairaland frustrated and the mother is still Hawkins soda soap hungry 🤪
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Elev82014: 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Is-haq Oloyede, says President-elect Bola Tinubu’s victory in the February 25 presidential election was orchestrated by God.

Another black man's warped mentality! When will Africans especially Nigerians STOP using GOD's name in vain by attributing any and everything to HIM? For this nitwit to make such an unguarded statement suggests that GOD condones illegality and evil. And we know that's definitely NOT the case. We know that "After God created man in His image and according to His likeness, He blessed man and told him to be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over everything that is on earth (Gen. 1:26, 28). That means GOD is NOT a meddlesome GOD. He gave the man a brain and ability to think and reason and thus does NOT interfere in the affairs of men. So, I just want to unequivocally tell this man that GOD Almighty has NO hands in the (s)election of Tiefnubu as the Presidiot of Liegeria.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by JTwelve: 7:49pm On May 28, 2023
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
Advancedpenis:

But my dad did not pregnant a soda soap making woman and denied the son .

Thereby making the son to come on nairaland frustrated and the mother is still Hawkins soda soap hungry 🤪

stop telling me the emotional story of your Mom, I'm not interested
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Greenscientist: 9:30pm On May 28, 2023
illicit:

In politics

It's different, they will frustrate his efforts

Maybe even kill him or set him up

True to some extent sha. It is either you join us or go

1 Like

Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Advancedpenis: 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

stop telling me the emotional story of your Mom, I'm not interested
Is your mother still Hawkin soda soap?

No or Yes
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by greatbuc(m): 4:00am On May 29, 2023
Don't attach Ala to such foolery.. it's condescending. Celebrate your stolen mandate in peace
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Caseless: 5:36am On May 29, 2023
"May Allah,who grant him the victory of power not strip him the garment of honour"

Ya Allah, on this day , as Ahmed is taking over the of our nation today as her president, may everything fall in line for us as a people; security, health,education, economy,power, unity,etc. May we not live to say his predecessor was better, we want to be able to say "thank God" he came. Guide him aright, give him good health and place him above the enemy of Nigeria and give him the best of ideas to transform this country...Ameen.

The guy that quoted the number verse on the first page, I tap into it.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Is your mother still Hawkin soda soap?
No or Yes

what's Hawkin?

No or Yes pieces you there
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by Karnice600: 6:59pm On May 29, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/26/when-tinubu-said-emi-lokan-god-accepted-it-jamb-registrar-oloyede/

Okay. That means Allah was involved in the flawed process that brought out Tinubu.
That Allah na scam.
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by zoseme: 6:07am On Aug 15, 2023
Awesome Keep It up Also Visit Here [url]Zoseme[/https://zoseme.com/
Re: When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede by zoseme: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2023
[https://zoseme.com/]Zoseme[https://zoseme.com/] - Learn Namaz & Everything Related To Islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Under Pressure To Legalise Homosexuality- Foreign Minister / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Women's World Banking Africa Meeting / Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.