Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

“I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public (2259 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by OpzyGist(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2023
A Nigerian woman has captured attention with her bold actions after she approached a young man in a restaurant and expressed her love for him.

A video of the incident surfaced online, showcasing the woman’s confident approach as she engaged the man, who was patiently waiting in line to make a purchase.

Throughout the encounter, she displayed affectionate gestures in an attempt to persuade him.

Unfortunately, it appears that her proposal did not yield the desired outcome, as the man …

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/lifestyle/relationships/i-can-cook-and-clean-nigerian-lady-proposes-love-to-anonymous-man-in-public-restaurant/

1 Like

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 27, 2023
Women are becoming desperate everyday to hook themselves to a man to escape poverty.

May God protect me.

7 Likes

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by sulakishop(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2023
Highly unconventional in the Nigerian aura but I salute her courage. Any lady who do that to me won't receive any public enthusiasm but once we lock door, u go get belle b4 I open... No time again

7 Likes

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by finallybusy: 7:22pm On May 27, 2023
I type plenty regarding the matter. Error 404 don cheat una.
Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Westerhoffe(m): 7:44pm On May 27, 2023
She did nothing wrong approaching him and pouring out her heart...
He also did nothing wrong turning her down. It's a simple stuff. No shame in that.

But slowly, going are the days when only men does the chasing, while still 'collecting' slaps by the day.

#powerchangedhands
#womentoocanapproach
#lovedoesnotdiscriminate
#goforyourchoice
#noshameifwomenmakethefirstmove

cool

6 Likes

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by ipobarecriminals: 7:50pm On May 27, 2023
Facebook Reels video skit

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by talk2hb1(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2023
She Went After What She Wanted!
She is Bold Though!
Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Chibuezem(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2023
Rayban25:
Women are becoming desperate everyday to hook themselves to a man to escape poverty.

May God protect me.
probably a skit.... This is 0.00000001‰ rare with Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Rokiat(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2023
Hopefully this shiit is not real because chasing a man is never right.
Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Cyril44: 12:09am On May 28, 2023
Thi must be a skit

2 Likes

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by luminouz(m): 2:45am On May 28, 2023
Rayban25:

May God protect me.

I don't mind being proposed to, just have your own money, some sense and big yansh.

I no want a leech

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Gadafii: 5:12am On May 28, 2023
You can cook and clean, do you have your own money and sense

Many men can now cook and clean so it’s no longer enough to know how to cook and clean as a lady before you are considered worthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Oluromantic: 6:48am On May 28, 2023
I like her boldness too, uncommon among women. But it's also good to see a woman experience rejection like they give it to men. Handling turn-down or rejection from a proposal is part of the courage. One shd also experience what they do to others.

Another view I have is this, the guy may have bathed in charms to attract women before leaving home, or the girl who may not be ordinary could see a sign of riches or greatness in him and wanted to have him. All she needed was to get his name. She could use it for love charm. Thank God he was wise not to do so.
Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Dexy4yah(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2023
My dear advertise urself o cus husband dey scarse now
Re: “I Can Cook And Clean” – Nigerian Lady Proposes Love To Anonymous Man In Public by Nobody: 8:04am On May 28, 2023
luminouz:

I don't mind being proposed to, just have your own money, some sense and big yansh.

I no want a leech

Ehn if she get money I no mind

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Are A No Go Zone! / I Am Falling In Love With Helinues / She Tells You Every Thing Abt Her Past Life; Is Dt Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.