Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials (3065 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:34am On May 29, 2023
You just said the 100% truth.

ItisWell22:
Not to badmouth them, but as one who was born, bred and has worked with them; in one of the core Northern states, I can tell you a few things about them.

1. Unless you’re marrying a very local girl, they’re materialistic. Ask from a sincere young Hausa guy, who wouldn’t be trying to cover his “sisters” up.

I commented on someone’s post last week or so, you see any issue southern girls get wey you dey run from, naso e dey there.

2. Ask their men, they’re f**king disrespectful.
That’s top of the reasons for their divorce.
E no dey hard them to “raina” pesin (see finish)

3. Just as with most women, the submission you get is commensurate with how loaded you are.
The way Alhaji’s wives struggle to be the best, is not exactly how Mallam Ali mai “mangoro’s” wives are.
Unless and except they’re the local ones from the village with nothing of theirs, except what their husbands offer.
That’s why to have peace in their homes, their men are usually very strict with their wives.

Life story, I know one whose husband married her because she’s light skinned and he wants light skinned children.
He had to get her a car, to convince her to get pregnant for him.
It’s quite easy for him because as I mentioned earlier, his 2 older wives are from the village, and willing to make do with whatever little stuff he gives them, while pumping in funds to make his “white”, educated Queen happy.

NB: Hope you’re not a “segz” freak, as your bedroom life go dey fvking boring if you get the very decent ones among them?

1 of the many reasons why their guys who get lucky to marry the decent ones as 1st wives, go for bad bitches as 2nd and 3rd, then when they hammer; a political wife as 4th.

Summarily, if you hold small change for your side, just marry a woman from a decent, humble background; whether south or north; and have your peace.

Salam alaikum… 🙏

3 Likes

Re: Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials by saladinnoir: 4:38pm On May 29, 2023
ItisWell22:
Not to badmouth them, but as one who was born, bred and has worked with them; in one of the core Northern states, I can tell you a few things about them.

1. Unless you’re marrying a very local girl, they’re materialistic. Ask from a sincere young Hausa guy, who wouldn’t be trying to cover his “sisters” up.

I commented on someone’s post last week or so, you see any issue southern girls get wey you dey run from, naso e dey there.

2. Ask their men, they’re f**king disrespectful.
That’s top of the reasons for their divorce.
E no dey hard them to “raina” pesin (see finish)

3. Just as with most women, the submission you get is commensurate with how loaded you are.
The way Alhaji’s wives struggle to be the best, is not exactly how Mallam Ali mai “mangoro’s” wives are.
Unless and except they’re the local ones from the village with nothing of theirs, except what their husbands offer.
That’s why to have peace in their homes, their men are usually very strict with their wives.

Life story, I know one whose husband married her because she’s light skinned and he wants light skinned children.
He had to get her a car, to convince her to get pregnant for him.
It’s quite easy for him because as I mentioned earlier, his 2 older wives are from the village, and willing to make do with whatever little stuff he gives them, while pumping in funds to make his “white”, educated Queen happy.

NB: Hope you’re not a “segz” freak, as your bedroom life go dey fvking boring if you get the very decent ones among them?

1 of the many reasons why their guys who get lucky to marry the decent ones as 1st wives, go for bad bitches as 2nd and 3rd, then when they hammer; a political wife as 4th.

Summarily, if you hold small change for your side, just marry a woman from a decent, humble background; whether south or north; and have your peace.

Salam alaikum… 🙏

As a young hausa guy this is nothing but the truth

Op she has said it all. There isn't much difference between northern and southern girls except prudishness and culture they are largely the same.

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials by Deenillah(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
Nope.

Try Asians
Re: Guys Are Hausas Women Wife Materials by Sirchiboy: 6:25pm On May 29, 2023
falcon01:
Hausa women are loyal and hardly cheat, Hausa women are very submissive, hausa women react based on how you treat them. If you as a southern man marry a Hausa woman you've hit Jack pot. A hausa woman doesn't challenge your decisions, if you tell her you guys are packing to sambisa forrest she won't argue she'll trust your decision and follow you and that's one thing that makes feel somehow pity for them they follow their husbands blindly but Hausa men misuse and abuse them. HAUSA men don't know the value of their women, because they can divorce at will, marry 4 if they wish and anything she does even if you the husband is at fault she'll be the one to be blamed.

But a Hausa Muslim can't marry a Christian because it is prohibited, if you are a Muslim she can marry you it's not a choice its just the rule of the religion.
But Tinubu married a Christian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having A Relationship With An Average Igbo Girl Is A Waste Of Time. / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? / Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.