Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Have Been Cooking For About 17 Years – Chef Hilda Baci Says As She Reveals The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Cooking For About 17 Years – Chef Hilda Baci Says As She Reveals The (309 Views)

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Cooking For About 17 Years – Chef Hilda Baci Says As She Reveals The by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 27, 2023
Chef Hilda Baci, a renowned Nigerian chef, recently shared that she has accumulated 15 to 17 years of cooking experience. In an interview with Pulse, the 27-year-old CEO of "My Food By Hilda" from Akwa-Ibom state discussed her culinary journey.

Just a few days ago, Hilda Baci gained significant online attention for breaking a Guinness World Record. She accomplished a remarkable feat by cooking continuously for 100 hours and 40 minutes as an individual.

During the interview, when asked about her favorite dish, Hilda Baci revealed that her restaurant's native rice holds that distinction, making it their best-selling item.

Expanding on her culinary preferences, Hilda Baci mentioned that her favorite dish to prepare is Afan soup. However, she admitted that her least favorite dish to prepare is epkangkwukwo due to the excessive effort required in its preparation.

In addition, Hilda Baci highlighted three indispensable kitchen tools she cannot do without: a good-quality pot, a sharp knife, and a sturdy chopper.

You can watch the video below for more insights:

https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/05/i-have-been-cooking-for-about-17-years.html
Re: I Have Been Cooking For About 17 Years – Chef Hilda Baci Says As She Reveals The by Modifire(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2023
wurldwide:

Chef Hilda Baci, a renowned Nigerian chef, recently shared that she has accumulated 15 to 17 years of cooking experience. In an interview with Pulse, the 27-year-old CEO of "My Food By Hilda" from Akwa-Ibom state discussed her culinary journey.

Just a few days ago, Hilda Baci gained significant online attention for breaking a Guinness World Record. She accomplished a remarkable feat by cooking continuously for 100 hours and 40 minutes as an individual.

During the interview, when asked about her favorite dish, Hilda Baci revealed that her restaurant's native rice holds that distinction, making it their best-selling item.

Expanding on her culinary preferences, Hilda Baci mentioned that her favorite dish to prepare is Afan soup. However, she admitted that her least favorite dish to prepare is epkangkwukwo due to the excessive effort required in its preparation.

In addition, Hilda Baci highlighted three indispensable kitchen tools she cannot do without: a good-quality pot, a sharp knife, and a sturdy chopper.

You can watch the video below for more insights:

https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/05/i-have-been-cooking-for-about-17-years.html
Who cares

(1) (Reply)

Happie Boys Refused Coming Back To Nigeria / “jesus Didn’t Get His Credit While Alive, So Who Am I To Complain” – Burna Boy R / Ugobest Music New Signed Artiste; @degholdubm Released His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.