Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pay Me My Money’ – Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor For Fake Prophecy Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pay Me My Money’ – Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor For Fake Prophecy Business (139 Views)

Mr Seun: Nairaland Being Used For Fake News / Watch Out For Fake Facebook. Do Not Be Deceived / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me My Money’ – Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor For Fake Prophecy Business by Maffyjay: 10:48pm On May 27, 2023
On social media, a video of a Nigerian man challenging a preacher who reportedly hired him to gather information on his church members in order to give “fake prophecies” has gone viral.

The furious man claimed in the viral video that the clergyman hired him to gather private information about his church members for use in his prophetic ministration.

The angry man said the clergyman failed to fulfill his end of their bargain by paying him the money for his services.

The clergyman however refused, stating that he would ‘call on the holy spirit’ to deal with his ’business partner'.

"I am not a fake pastor. Na God call me.”

Responding, the accuser said;

"Which God call you? Na God call you? See bible see Jack Daniel” he said as he pointed to a bottle of alcohol.

Watch the trending video below:
https://afriqpulsetv.com/pay-me-my-money-nigerian-man-challenges-pastor-who-allegedly-connived-with-him-to-give-fake-prophecies-video/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Copy Of My P60 From HMRC? / Peter Obi Celebrate The Nigerian Boy Who Made 5 Guinness Book Of Records / Complete Dental Solutions: Enhancing Smiles At Brandon Family Dental Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.