Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no (390 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by KingOfIsoko1: 1:08am On May 28, 2023
My answer is…….No

State your mind without fear
Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by thuxzwda1: 1:15am On May 28, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
My answer is…….No

State your mind without fear

My answer is I no know
Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by verygoodbadboi: 3:44am On May 28, 2023
I don't think he will make good president cus he supports wasteful spending
Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by spiritedtete: 4:48am On May 28, 2023
He will and it will be a beginning of new
dawn in Nigeria interms of infrastructure and human development. This is the best thing to be happening to Nigerians. Though the regime will not be perfect... but he will be a President Nigerians will never forget interms of development and making Nigerians proud.

He is not dull and he as abundance of potentials around him and he is ready to make them work and bring result that will benefit Nigerians. So we are moving to greater place. Indeed he shares awolowo's objectives so we will be in good hands

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by hakimi1974(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2023
With the huge resources the man deployed to obtain his Pyrrhic victory, I dare say we are in for a raw deal. the cash out that is about to befall this nation will be catastrophic. even Bernie mardoff's heist will be seen as child's play.
Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by MrBiGGEST(m): 5:35am On May 28, 2023
He seems to be a goal getter, wan thing be seh better government policies go sup, na sure odd.
naija go better

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by Nice2023(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2023
He can't therefore the answer is a big No!
Re: Tinubu Will Make A Good President, Yes/no by captainbangz: 7:40am On May 28, 2023
I am not God, the only question I can answer after 4years is "was he a good President?".

I didn't support his ambition, but I pray God uses him to bless Nigerians and get rid of the terrorists terrorising farmers, amen.

Anyone who has experienced terrorism will attest to the fact that nothing beats sleeping peacefully.

I wish him a successful administration, I and other Nigerians are counting on him.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Expect Under Tinubu's Administration: / What's Difficult In Govt Increasing Minimum Wage To N200,000 A Month / The Downfall Of Nigeria And The President Is Paramount To Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.