Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT (12144 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Mantilla(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2023
This man should stop all this and go home.
Allow your work's to speak for you....
Smhh there is nothing to speak for you 😢😢..
Just go already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by drmuchin: 9:18am On May 28, 2023
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by tete7000(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2023
What do you expect from a deluded mind? A man suffering from PTSD according to the wife. You don't blame him but those who voted him and hailed him as their Messiah.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On May 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/600941-i-have-made-nigeria-better-buhari-insists-despite-evidence-to-the-contrary.html
all the indices he campaigned with before 2015 have worsened yet this herder posing as a professor of zoology has the effrontery to talk like a deranged cow.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Chidolalar: 9:31am On May 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
May God punish you buhari

Bag of rice from #8000 in 2015 to #45000

Oloshi, clueless dullard

D price of bag of rice nah him still dey shock me till now.
D price of everything increased by triple of d previous price.
I no no wetin I go even call buhari
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On May 28, 2023
tete7000:
What do you expect from a deluded mind? A man suffering from PTSD according to the wife. You don't blame him but those who voted him and hailed him as their Messiah.
Even in satanic cycles, Satan is highly regarded as a Messiah. No surprises.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by socrates007: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
Let me wait till he finishes his tenure in less than 24hrs time, perhaps he has one last string to pull to justify his claim also that DSS will not come after me after his tenure as we shall both be ordinary citizens by then....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people will come and defend this like...
Awon promising writers...
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by alexemma520: 9:47am On May 28, 2023
Buhari fear God👀 May Nigeria happen to you and your family. This man have destroyed so many youth life.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Always complaining. You can never satisfy them. Gluttonous pigs.
Why don't you show us the evidence that says otherwise and stop whipping up primordial sentiments..
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by omooba74(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2023
In what aspect,if I may ask ?I totally disagree,the country is worst of that how he met it...
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Jasonekah98: 9:55am On May 28, 2023
If he still continues to say this, them someone or some persons have been lying to him. He's out of touch with reality. My God!!... How can you look around and say you left this country in a better place than you met it. I'm scared for the future of my country. I feel sad and demoralized
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 9:58am On May 28, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
Why don't you show us the evidence that says otherwise and stop whipping up primordial sentiments..

Evidence of JibrinAlsudan or Buhari. Which one?
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by bikefab(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2023
Efulefu infested brain
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by blahc007: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
hakym619:

THANKS BUT HOW?
Dropshipping model..

Source for Hot products (products that solves problems) Sell the hot products online(Facebook, IG, etc), get customers, contact a supplier of that product, he helps you deliver the package to the customer and sends you your profit.

Here, the only money you are spending is the money to run your advert on FB or IG or any other advertising platform. You are not buying the product....just spend money on Ads and get customers, let the supplier help you fulfil the orders.
(But the downside of this is that; if you haven't created a good relationship with the supplier, he might not agree to send out the product outside his state of residence. eg...supplier stays in Lagos, you get an order to fulfill in Delta state, he might not agree to send out his product to Delta state without you paying first.)

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

There you go again with your Primordial agenda..😂

Evidences that YOUR President,left Nigeria better than he met it..
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 10:04am On May 28, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
There you go again with your Primordial agenda..😂

Evidences that YOUR President,left Nigeria better than he met it..

One of his greatest achievement is the caging of Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by tnerro1(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2023
Thank God , 8 years calamity coming to an end this night
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by siaco(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2023
saphiere:
I wish a woman would be given an opportunity to lead us.

I really wish and hope it happened.

But definitely not your type of woman
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Idoko619(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

grin Lol....you want to deprive some people from crying like bush babies abi?

Asin ehn, see wetin matured person type for public space.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 10:11am On May 28, 2023
Idoko619:

Asin ehn, see wetin matured person type for public space.

grin Lol
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Brushstrokes20: 10:22am On May 28, 2023
This deluded mofo is high on cow dung again undecided
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by dabonny(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
God knows the best
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Aremolekunowo(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2023
hakym619:

Buhari has destroyed the hope of an average Nigerian youth.
Please anyone willing to suggest to me a decent passive means of earning?

..go and learn how to trade financial markets e.g forex, indices, synthetic, futures, shares and you will defeat the demons of poverty for ever.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Landmine1: 10:45am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
you are an animal.

How much is fuel now compared to before? How much is rice and food in general compare to 2015? How much are cars now? What about houses? What about dollar? You don’t need a human to ask you. Enter CHAT GPT and ask it, is Nigeria better now than it was in 2015 and see the answer for yourself. Animal.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Mitsurugi(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

You are to be pitied
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Mitsurugi(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I knew it. A buffoon's way of thought
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ufuosman(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2023
F9
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Strech(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2023
Konjiboii:
The only aboki when get sense na ice prince.
Aboki Kee u there.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by dododawa1: 11:09am On May 28, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by jubrilsmoke(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2023
yes he’s right, if his son can afford 50M power bike ... useless son of a b**ch
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
All those bank debit you receive when you initiate a transaction are loans debit that buhari took.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ / Buhari Chooses Running Mate Today – APC / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.