Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT (12126 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by lotkyes200: 11:38am On May 28, 2023
Evil man with wicked heart .

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by FireUpNow(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2023
A man who battered and destroyed the country. He doesn't know the extent of damage he caused.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Mrpojj(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Ohislee(m): 12:16pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
Always complaining. You can never satisfy them. Gluttonous pigs.

May God rule your home the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
Landmine1:
you are an animal.

How much is fuel now compared to before? How much is rice and food in general compare to 2015? How much are cars now? What about houses? What about dollar? You don’t need a human to ask you. Enter CHAT GPT and ask it, is Nigeria better now than it was in 2015 and see the answer for yourself. Animal.

Lol cheesy You must have really suffered for the past 8 years. Do you drink garri morning afternoon and night?! grin
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 12:20pm On May 28, 2023
Ohislee:

May God rule your home the way Buhari has ruled Nigeria.

When Buhari was in CPC, I was his right hand man. When he moved to APC I still am. So what more do you have to say?! Government Policies don't benefit everybody. Am sorry for your sufferings. Buhari too already apologized to unfortunate people like you.

Mind you, with Tinubu, am his right, left hands and legs too. grin

If you like continue praying that Tinubu's be time should be worse for you and your family.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Deepthoughts: 12:23pm On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by seunayantokun(m): 12:30pm On May 28, 2023
May God pay you back in same measure.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Ohislee(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

When Buhari was in CPC, I was his right hand man. When he moved to APC I still am. So what more do you have to say?! Government Policies don't benefit everybody. Am sorry for your sufferings. Buhari too already apologized to unfortunate people like you.

Mind you, with Tinubu, am his right, left hands and legs too. grin

If you like continue praying that Tinubu's be time should be worse for you and your family.

I didn't hear Amin! If you're confident Buhari has ruled well, just say it. Besides this you are just saying gibberish.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ComeToJesus: 12:37pm On May 28, 2023

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 12:40pm On May 28, 2023
Ohislee:

I didn't hear Amin! If you're confident Buhari has ruled well, just say it. Besides this you are just saying gibberish.

AMEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND IN BOLD, WITH EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!!!!! grin

Are you happy now?

grin

Don't worry, this time around you will be able to afford sugar and groundnut when you want to drink garri. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Brushstrokes20: 12:51pm On May 28, 2023
Yes o!.. By making the country the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD abi

The lifeless animal in human is high on cow dung again!... Pls come and be going! undecided
# buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Landmine1: 12:54pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Lol cheesy You must have really suffered for the past 8 years. Do you drink garri morning afternoon and night?! grin
yes, and so do you, all thanks to Buhari.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by OChimex: 1:05pm On May 28, 2023
hakym619:

Buhari has destroyed the hope of an average Nigerian youth.
Please anyone willing to suggest to me a decent passive means of earning?

Go use your prick do money rituals. 😂

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Delightsome2023: 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
loydsis:
Don't worry,devil will soon make your life better in hell,useless mofo, wish I can get my hands on your skinny neck.
lol did his policies affect you and your business? grin
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by yommygift15: 1:10pm On May 28, 2023
Eleeribu
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by djon78(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2023
clinician2x:

I pray every day that the parents and family members of people like you should be caught om calamity like this all over the country.

This is my everyday prayer.

Prayers don't work like that

All the ones you prayed for Buhari
And still, he finished his tenure
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by MarkBenn: 1:47pm On May 28, 2023
Goodbye

1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by wizelink(m): 1:58pm On May 28, 2023
This man is still sleeping. guy abeg wake him up. His time is up. Enough of this disheartening statements
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Ohislee(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

AMEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND IN BOLD, WITH EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!!!!! grin

Are you happy now?

grin

Don't worry, this time around you will be able to afford sugar and groundnut when you want to drink garri. grin

Don't worry, I dash you one like.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Donpraiz: 2:08pm On May 28, 2023
How much was a bag of rice wen u came into office and wen u are leaving
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 2:20pm On May 28, 2023
Landmine1:
yes, and so do you, all thanks to Buhari.

Don't worry, this time around you will get to drink it with, sugar, milk and groundnut. Instead of garri alone.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Greattha: 2:25pm On May 28, 2023
It's not your fault.

You and your family have been feeding fat from Nigeria's wealth since you were yay high so you have no clue

It's your hungry and starving minions that are at fault.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by SMEpromote: 2:36pm On May 28, 2023
The world can now see the mentality of the man that prisided over the affairs of Nigeria for 8 years.

A colossal failure is praising himself even when nearly every indices used to measure the performance of government is far worse than he met them 8 years ago.

Anyways, Buhari should continue to live in his delusion. But if indeed he believes he made Nigeria better, after handing over, he should try to freely move around his home state of Katsina to gauge the reaction of his people.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by freemanq(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2023
May what you claimed to have done in Nigeria as the president continue to reflect in ur family
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Elev82014: 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
This impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot Muhhamad B0K0HARI, is beyond imbecilic! How can he with a straight face utter such garbage? He must be tone-deaf. If in his infinite wisdom, he truly believes that he made Liegeria better, I would NOT want to see the worse side of it. Only an idiot would believe such in spite of the glaring evidence that shows how bad the country had gotten in his 8 years in office.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Rex777: 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
This man is wicked Sha. He don't even know it that is the worst part.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BlackAdam65: 3:40pm On May 28, 2023
Yes i agree with him under his administration nigeria overtook india in being the world poverty capital no other president have achieved such a milestone
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by sunsas(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2023
Oloriburuku, may you never happen to Nigeria again.
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Landmine1: 4:46pm On May 28, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Don't worry, this time around you will get to drink it with, sugar, milk and groundnut. Instead of garri alone.
what about you? What will you drink it with now??
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 5:01pm On May 28, 2023
Landmine1:
what about you? What will you drink it with now??

Moi-moi cheesy
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2023
Never will a fulani rule Nigeria again. Never. Very use.less set of human beings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Vet Foreign Affairs Ministry’s Ambassadorial List / Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? / Who Is Jimi Agbaje's Deputy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.