Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

When It Look Like God Is Partial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When It Look Like God Is Partial (216 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Man Is Also A Trinity / Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Look Like God Is Partial by Oxfordgrade: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
I understand that God,s wisdom is unsearchable, reachly impactful and deep in depth _ Rom. 11:33,34. God is our creator, friend and a father who love we human so much that, He gave us the pages of the bible to learn about him; you will agree with me that most of what you learnt and still, stem from the scripture: for instance, in the book of Acts 10:34, Apostle Peter said "... God is not partial...". But what does this mean, when I see inequality abound such as: super rich vs very poor, most hansome/beautiful vs most urgly, tall vs dwarf, most kpekulizers vs less kpekulizers, most intelligent vs dunce please the list is endless! When I ponder about all these, I am tempted to know the true reason for the inequality if not partiality. Today is sunday_ enjoy ur service.
Re: When It Look Like God Is Partial by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On May 28, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
■ I understand that God,s wisdom is unsearchable, reachly impactful and deep in depth _ Rom. 11:33,34. God is our creator, friend and a father who love we human so much that, He gave us the pages of the bible to learn about him; you will agree with me that most of what you learnt and still, stem from the scripture: for instance, in the book of Acts 10:34, Apostle Peter said "... God is not partial...". But what does this mean, when I see inequality abound such as: super rich vs very poor, most hansome/beautiful vs most urgly, tall vs dwarf, most kpekulizers vs less kpekulizers, most intelligent vs dunce please the list is endless! When I ponder about all these, I am tempted to know the true reason for the inequality if not partiality. Today is sunday_ enjoy ur service.
Why is God to blame for man's many partial systems? Did God design and build any such systems or what? undecided

God is not partial means God's judgment of those under His Law is not partial. undecided
Re: When It Look Like God Is Partial by FRANCISTOWN: 3:50pm On May 28, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
I understand that God,s wisdom is unsearchable, reachly impactful and deep in depth _ Rom. 11:33,34. God is our creator, friend and a father who love we human so much that, He gave us the pages of the bible to learn about him; you will agree with me that most of what you learnt and still, stem from the scripture: for instance, in the book of Acts 10:34, Apostle Peter said "... God is not partial...". But what does this mean, when I see inequality abound such as: super rich vs very poor, most hansome/beautiful vs most urgly, tall vs dwarf, most kpekulizers vs less kpekulizers, most intelligent vs dunce please the list is endless! When I ponder about all these, I am tempted to know the true reason for the inequality if not partiality. Today is sunday_ enjoy ur service.

Someone could not even save his only begotten son from being crucified.

He's god indeed🤣🤣🤣
Re: When It Look Like God Is Partial by Oxfordgrade: 4:16pm On May 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Completing The New Testament In A Year (day 150) / How My Car Gift Was Given To Me / 03:50 AM; We Are Awake; All For The Crypto-pump-religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.