Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? (412 Views)

No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote / The Cryptocurrency Market Is Looking Hopeful – But Will It Last? / Airdrops; Getting Free Money From The Cryptocurrency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by zedegit: 11:35am On May 28, 2023
I was watching a series "Beef", the protagonist had a bitcoin worth $22 000 and was even trying to buy a house with it. Shortly before he could purchase the house the $22000 crashed to a mere $2000. I felt his pain.

The above scenario made me to think about nairalanders and wonder how they survived the crash.

Kindly share how you survived the Cryptocurrency crash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by itznur(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
Bitcoin never crashed to $2000!
Which year ?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by zedegit: 1:18pm On May 28, 2023
itznur:
Bitcoin never crashed to $2000!
Which year ?

Talking of cryptocurrency trading.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by Prayfortheworld: 4:22pm On May 28, 2023
Mine was lunc $8k it wasn't funny but I've to move on

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by Kobicove(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
zedegit:
I was watching a series "Beef", the protagonist had a bitcoin worth $22 000 and was even trying to buy a house with it. Shortly before he could purchase the house the $22000 crashed to a mere $2000. I felt his pain.

The above scenario made me to think about nairalanders and wonder how they survived the crash.

Kindly share how you survived the Cryptocurrency crash.

Ignorant fo0l spewing trash!

When did the price of BTC ever crash from $22,000 to $2,000?!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by lawalosky(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2023
Kobicove:

I think he ment to say $20k
Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by zedegit: 10:39am On May 29, 2023
Kobicove:

You need urgent mental evaluation. This is clearly tramadol at work.
Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by zedegit: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Kobicove:

I am not the course of your mental insanity. Look elsewhere.

This is how kids behave online insulting their fathers just because they have Android phone with opera free data.
Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by Kobicove(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
zedegit:

This is how kids behave online insulting their fathers just because they have Android phone with opera free data.

You don buy market!

Next time you see my comment you will jump and pass.

Hungry fo0l!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Survive The Cryptocurrency Crash??? by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2023
zedegit:

You calling out someone for insulting you, but you have been mentioning me since morning calling all sort of name.

Aren’t you the real kid here with android phone ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have $100 Skrill For Sale / Receive Any Amount In Europe & Asia + USA ¤¤ Sure Pickup!! / Website Flipping Business - Partners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.