Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration (1761 Views)

May 29 Presidential Inauguration Remains Sacrosanct – IGP Warns / Arewa Youths Assembly Calls For Postponement Of The 2023 Election / Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by mii4u(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

Same stupid YouTubeer opening thread from place to place, nobody should click and watch
Why shouldn't we click and watch the truth?
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
mii4u:

Go and sleep, u don't know wats up.

grin
After inauguration tomorrow, you would be waiting for news from courts until you get disappointed over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by AfonjaScud: 6:00pm On May 28, 2023
It has been ordained from above that Obidients will never know peace again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Houseontherock1: 6:05pm On May 28, 2023
1nice:
TINUBU’S INAUGURATION MUST NOT HOLD ON MAY 29 - NIGERIAN YOUTHS BLOW HOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYjU8xnNoCE&pp=ygUuR3VubWVuIHNwZWFrIG9uIG1heSAyOXRoIGluYXVndXJhdGlvbiBpbiBBYnVqYQ%3D%3D

Look at how Yoruba women and other tribes women and foreigners are speaking their minds!!
Dis the electoral law approve a vacant presidential seat? You guys are just silly
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by 1nice(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Dis the electoral law approve a vacant presidential seat? You guys are just silly
You people keep deceiving yourselves and continue to act silly.

Nigeria Judiciary can extend the tenure of President Buhari by one month by which before the ending of the one month: the Presidential Tribunal ruling will give the final judgement of who becomes next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:37pm On May 28, 2023
1nice:

Nigeria Judiciary can extend the tenure of President Buhari by one month by which before the ending of the one month: the Presidential Tribunal ruling will give the final judgement of who becomes next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.

By this time tomorrow, President Tinubu would be official.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by onumadu: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
It is very sad and unfortunate that an otherwise great nation is being so openly and mindlessly raped.
But the good news is that the real power ultimately rests with the people of Nigeria (on ground).
It is the people of Nigeria (in Nigeria, on the ground) that will decide whether to break this cycle of iniquity or to continue it.
Sometimes I cry for my children and their own children. But at least I would be able to tell them that I never kept quiet in the face of evil.
Aluta continua.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:48pm On May 28, 2023
onumadu:
It is very sad and unfortunate that an otherwise great nation is being so openly and mindlessly raped.
But the good news is that the real power ultimately rests with the people of Nigeria (on ground).
It is the people of Nigeria (in Nigeria, on the ground) that will decide whether to break this cycle of iniquity or to continue it.
Sometimes I cry for my children and their own children. But at least I would be able to tell them that I never kept quiet in the face of evil.
Aluta continua.

Philosopher.

grin
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by onumadu: 6:56pm On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:

Philosopher.

grin

Yep!
A natural born one. cool
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 6:57pm On May 28, 2023
onumadu:

Yep!
A natural born one. cool

Continue.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by mii4u(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:

grin
After inauguration tomorrow, you would be waiting for news from courts until you get disappointed over and over again.
U think? Let's wait for the inauguration first.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by blowjohn(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2023
See that one beard.
No money to shave grin grin grin grin.

The little energy he has he is expending it on wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 7:13pm On May 28, 2023
mii4u:

U think? Let's wait for the inauguration first.

People like you always remind me of the state of the nation.

No wonder.

grin
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by blowjohn(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2023
Look at who dey talk.

Tomorrow now he will carry ashawo, drink , cheat, beat traffic , look down on women.

He cannot even take care of his beards.

Hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by mii4u(f): 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:

People like you always remind me of the state of the nation.

No wonder.

grin
And wat do pple like u remind u?
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Flangelo12: 8:28pm On May 28, 2023
mii4u:

And wat do pple like u remind u?

We are winners 🏆.
Re: Nigerians, Foreigners Calls For Postponement Of May 29 Presidential Inauguration by Houseontherock1: 9:44pm On May 28, 2023
1nice:

Who told you there'll be judgement within a month? My point is justified... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani / INEC Opposes Peter Obi’s Request To Tender Exhibit In Court / Cattle Rearing: Terrorists Kill 21 Fulani Herdsmen For Ignoring Their Warning In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.