Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) (30840 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Wickedfacts: 9:46pm On May 28, 2023
See him Onitsha suit.
Na them Odumeje gang be this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Godwin4444: 9:46pm On May 28, 2023
A
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2023
We told you, God is useless, and doesn't exist. No miracles, it's all part of their skit to decieve mugus.
No heaven, no hell, prayer is useless, bible is just another piece of trash.

No pastor will perform any miracle or healing, none.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2023
Most of today's Christians are seriously bringing shame and disgrace to the pure and beautiful Gospel of Christ!

For starters, why do you Nigerian Christians troop to churches for the sole reason of "Prophecies"??! Didn't Christ warn you against looking for signs??! Were you not warned against False Prophets??!

Imagine people searching for clergymen that "See"! That's typically like King Saul in the Bible seeking out Witches at Endor to summon Familiar spirits for soothsaying!

Who cursed you people with such stupidity and gullibility??!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Iretekhale(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Una don categorized all pastors to be fake, head sleagder people them
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by We4all: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Wawu! My reason for not patronizing pastorpreneurs will always be justified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Angelfrost:
Most of today's Christians are seriously bringing shame and disgrace to the pure and beautiful Gospel of Christ! For starters, why do you Nigerian Christians troop to churches for the sole reason of "Prophecies"??! Didn't Christ warn you against looking for signs??! Were you not warned against False Prophets??! Imagine people searching for clergymen that "See"! That's typically like King Saul in the Bible seeking out Witches at Endor to summon Familiar spirits for soothsaying! Who cursed you people with such stupidity and gullibility??!
At what point in the history of the religion of Christianity have Christians not done exactly that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by multibalotel: 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Nah skit be this nah
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
nigeriainfo:
■ The truth is Christianity is a Scam and all Christians have been Scammed. Honestly please anyone reading and you called yourself Christian go a make research and ask questions and you will see the truth. Thank you
A scam from it's very beginnings. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by transient123(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2023
Nothing new.....it's all about hustle.
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
At what point in the history of the religion of Christianity have Christians not done exactly that? undecided

I'm sorry... Is that a serious question??! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2023
Some Nigerians Rob with anything. See organised scam using everything pertaining to Christ.

If baba baba no do well. I will sell him join Aso Rock. Expectations high, no room for Bleep ups at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Horus(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=harZ-0bxqq4

Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by mastermaestro(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2023
nigeriainfo:
The truth is Christianity is a Scam and all Christians have been Scammed. Honestly please anyone reading and you called yourself Christian go a make research and ask questions and you will see the truth.

Thank you

Go back to bed, you are still drunk with sleep. I hope you don't wake up too late by the time you are truly awake. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
mastermaestro:
■ Go back to bed, you are still drunk with sleep. I hope you don't wake up too late by the time you are truly awake. sad
But he is right! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Cassandraloius: 10:12pm On May 28, 2023
Pastors house naim dey fine pass grin in fela's voice. Pastor pastor, wehdone o.
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by mu2sa2: 10:13pm On May 28, 2023
In Christianity nothing is impossible.
Tomorrow we will hear a different episode involving another scammer aka man of god.
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by nighthawk1: 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
chelsea1116:
God is the goal, not the pastors/Revs
Heaven is the goal, not the church.

God never changes, Pastors/Rev are changing like the clock's hands...money affects what they say and believe in, thats why none of them have ever gone to a real hospital or psychiatrist hospital to perform a miracle..their miracle is only in their church with THEIR OWN SICK PEOPLE.

The first thing all these businessmen does is instilling fear in ur heart, making it look like when u doubt them u re doubting God.

Many of us are even closer to God than most of these businessmen.

There are just few good ones but i cant swear for any of them.

Well said...I wish many comprehend it the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Bluntemperor: 10:38pm On May 28, 2023
muyico:
End time pastor or stage?

Fake Story for the gullibles!
Tell the Church and the People involved!
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2023
You no dey tire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pointcare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by AfonjaPriest: 11:07pm On May 28, 2023
Pointcare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
The beggar cum scammer is here. Beware of him
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsveWySgJRX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hahahahhahah edon cast, Christianity is a big joke
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2023
Even Jesus says in the Bible that on the day of Judgment it’s those people who call him lord, lord that he will reject.
The religion na scam. I was a Christian and there’s absolutely nothing anyone can tell me
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Sadisbala(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2023
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Photos) Most Nigerian who attended church services and still believe that the so-called men of God gave prophesies,are the most foolish people that exist, there is nothing like prophecy in the Bible they just make a random prediction to the fools not different from Niger bet. Because men Of God are to read the Bible to their congregation and ask them to fear God and be good people so that God will be happy with them and make Heaven. but because of their selfish interest to collect money from people, they will start fake prophetic lies.and some educated illiterate will believe them.in islam, prediction is a sin because it's not different from gambling which sometimes happens to be true and sometimes far away from the truth.which you claimed to know what god is planning for the future.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsveWySgJRX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by olisaEze(m): 12:10am On May 29, 2023
My friend goan sit down, the good book said test all spirits! Is Jack Daniels not a spirit again ni?? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Alonso91(m): 12:38am On May 29, 2023
Not really surprised,,Our Lord Jesus Christ said it already that in the end there will be many like this........

We have to be very careful cuz it's really cold outside and people are doing everything just to survive
Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by wizard01(m): 1:25am On May 29, 2023
Its funny now people still Believe these said pastors......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by SaLongs1(m): 2:25am On May 29, 2023
nigeriainfo:
The truth is Christianity is a Scam and all Christians have been Scammed. Honestly please anyone reading and you called yourself Christian go a make research and ask questions and you will see the truth.

Thank you
All religion and I mean all religion and spirituality is a scam and the followers gullible sheep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix) by Nolevel666: 3:46am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Fake people everywhere
Real ones have never existed either

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!” / Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.