Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. (4075 Views)

Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Keep quiet you clown.

You're not ashamed of yourself as dirty as you are.

Pig.
Mynd44, Seun, nlfpmod, Justwise, obinoscopy, Dominique, mukina2, Oam4j.
Rule, 2,3,19(Ethnic slur, operating multiple account)

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Flangelo12: 9:28pm On May 28, 2023
JOemmy:
There was a video on fb I watched this morning of a prophet saying this same thing the man was absolutely very sure of himself he was very bold claiming that no power on earth can stop the prophecy from coming to pass. He said tommorow will be like the day when God used Moses to divide the red sea the righteous politicians will be on one side while the corrupt and wicked on the other side a great day of judgment.

You believe him?
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Lanshile(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
Seagodess:
Quote me this time tomorrow
If it happens I owe u 500,000 naira
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Globad(f): 10:02pm On May 28, 2023
Seagodess:

You and your shameless pastors never tire?

Shame!

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Alexiiydon: 10:31pm On May 28, 2023
Seagodess:
ten sniper if it doesn’t come true you can share among your colleagues
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Killerbag36: 10:48pm On May 28, 2023
Seagodess:

Where will he sit
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by kalufelix(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2023
Like seriously dude has to stand on the seat so he doesn't sleep off...
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by 9jatriot(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2023
Bottomline, all these god of men are wishing another misfortune just because they have been caught in a lie of false prophesy.

Give people like these gun or poison, they go use am.

It is just to shameful.

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Etfash(m): 2:22am On May 29, 2023
We can protest against somebody with our votes, but we must be careful not to make things personal.

The show of hatred for BAT is becoming annoying and unacceptable. If you voted against his ambition to become president, it is fine and within your rights to do so. However, whether or not the mandate was stolen can only be decided by the Judiciary. Since this option has been initiated we should let it run its course.

Finally, we must not hate our fellow human beings. We may not agree with his principles, but we must never be clouded by ethnicity (what you didn't choose) or sometimes religion (most often than not inherited). Truth be told, BAT is definitely more liberal than many of us Christians who have forgotten that Christ was given to the world and the Holy Spirit to the church - that man is the only Muslim in his family.

God is not mocked!

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by wwwkaycom(m): 2:24am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
The ranting of a suicider wannabe.
Your family members better watch out

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Britishpea: 10:36am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:

Sand goddess idiot how market? Mumu losers. Sore losers. Unfortunate humans. All of you wanting bad for Nigeria won’t be successful in the 4 years of Tinubus presidency except you all repent.

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by duro4chang(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
This is the day the Lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it.
Where are the prophets of doom?Where are the proponents of doom on Nairaland?

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Christistruth03: 10:40am On May 29, 2023
You are all Invited

There are mountains of Pounded and Egusi Soup to be demolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by ZOT2023: 10:42am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
My dear,i am not a fan of any politician but on this tinubu matter,abeg rest ,he will sit as nigerian president.

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
mad man, bola Ahmed is now on the sit of power, you can bury ur head in shame

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Ttalk: 10:43am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:

Have you seen how God disgrace all you hate filled prophet of doom. God is not man.

Tinubu 16th President of Federal Rep of Nig

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
how market? Tinubu is now your president

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:17am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by vannessa7(f): 11:18am On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:

Terrorist, how market, olori pelebe, Tinubu is now your president, go and die

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Yujiz(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu is now president
E don sit down 4d seat o

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by duro4chang(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
More than 24 hours and still counting. Jesus is Lord. We are waiting for your next prediction. Kikikikikikikikiki!

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Raf4: 7:31pm On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:

You must be hiding under your bedbugs infected duvet now, sobbing and gnashing your teeth uncontrollably 😬 😆 🤣 😁

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by Cooleasy(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:
Hi sister, can you kindly reconcile this picture with your prophecy or prediction you made well over 24 hours ago?

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by motayoayinde: 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
HIS NAME IS NOW PRESIDENT TINUBU!!!

NA SO SOME OF UNA DEY BRING CURSE AND
DESTRUCTION ON TOP UNA HEADS.

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by jahsharon: 9:20pm On May 29, 2023
Seagodess:

You go just die over nothing. BAT is HERE for 8 years.

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by jahsharon: 9:21pm On May 29, 2023
Temidayo9:
Have you forgotten that the meaning of tinubu is Oceangodess

Osuntinubu.

If you thin you have voodoo, it will not be like that of Osun.
Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by jahsharon: 9:33pm On May 29, 2023
JOemmy:
There was a video on fb I watched this morning of a prophet saying this same thing the man was absolutely very sure of himself he was very bold claiming that no power on earth can stop the prophecy from coming to pass. He said tommorow will be like the day when God used Moses to divide the red sea the righteous politicians will be on one side while the corrupt and wicked on the other side a great day of judgment.

He must be on drugs.

Several of the jobless idiots who got to the alter due to unemployment are so confident of their stupidity. But, they are not as stupid as people who will still go and give them their hard-earned Salaries as Tithes and Offerings to try and buy a space in Heaven

Re: Tinubu Won't Sit On The Sit Of Power. by kenny160: 8:41am On Mar 09
Seagodess:
the man is on his 10th month journey now..If I were you I will never believe in anything that tell me that they will not swear in Tinubu again. The fact is this the man is God chosen either we like it or not and we can not stop anything God ordained. If it was your pastor who predicted that it means the man is fake if is your mind, your mind is not clean..sorry oo

El-rufai: All The Underhand Dealings Revealed / Fashola Blasts TAN, Says Jonathan Govt Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians / Finally Nemesis Caught Up With Kunle Kalejaiye (san) Over Oyinlola's Tribunal