Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) (34217 Views)

Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Okay, baby. Today na inauguration. Hope say you know? 🤣

You mean today is the day a drug dealer starts ruling your country? grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2023
It's okay...
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

You mean today is the day a drug dealer starts ruling your country? grin
Yes, and the drug dealer will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. What will you do about it? 🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by itsene: 7:46am On May 29, 2023
Fake Obi.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2023
If not wickedness from our political and religious leaders i see nothing wrong as a Christian entering a mosques to observe things and learn one or two things new like a Muslim too....abi nebi God both dey pray to? This issue of fighting for God wey no send u,is d height of wickedness....
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by GoodIsGod: 7:55am On May 29, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I swear this man na real scam.

So the con artist now comply with Islamic tradition of removing footwears before entering a Mosque just to hoodwink the public.

Cos I'm 100% sure he removed shoes before allowed to enter there.

The closest you can ever get to the presidency is this 2023. If you like, start attending 5 daily Muslim congregational prayers and jumat services, you will never be president of my beloved country Nigeria.

You and your likes are fools. What is so special about removing one's shoe before entering a place. Because he removed his shoe he has become a Con artist? You are senseless.
Why are you guys so dumb?

Are you saying you don't remove your shoes before entering the hole you call a home? That shows how dirty and uncultured you are.
If you live in a place that is well equipped and decent you won't make this senseless post

If your likes enter my living room and carry your tattered shoes climb my rug na throw I dey throw you out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2023
Two clowns hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by ADSP116(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2023
Jagaban don teach this boy how to socialize with people of different ethic background,it's now he started doing what he suppose to have done prior to the election.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by oneluv4life(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2023
As church don fall my hand, make I try mosque
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2023
Signature of a cultist.
Godfullsam:
Why is Peter Obi always on black?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:37am On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:

He is obeying the society he belongs
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by optionalY09: 8:53am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Obi don turn Muslim overnight! 🤣🤣

obi the desperado, when money dey it’s normal to look for something you can buy
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2023
DMerciful:
You'll always complain out of hatred
can there be anyway you complain about who you don’t get to see.. what would you have to say about him..
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2023
DMerciful:
You'll always complain out of hatred
can there be anyway you complain about who you don’t get to see.. what would you have to say about him.. He’s quietly being in Lagos long before now.. wasn’t even heard in Anambra until he was selected by Atiku but their lost humbled him.. na 2022 we just begin deh here Obi everywhere again like wetin?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, and the drug dealer will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. What will you do about it? 🤣

Lolz. And you can tell your children with pride that you support a drug dealer. cheesy

And when your wards commit crime, you have no moral justification to stop them because you too have spent your life defending crime. grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. And you can tell your children with pride that you support a drug dealer. cheesy

And when your wards commit crime, you have no moral justification to stop them because you too have spent your life defending crime. grin
Na you call am drug dealer and not me!
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2023
jaxxy:

Can u not see Obasanjo there too? abi na only Peter dey una head?

Take it easy brother
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na you call am drug dealer and not me!

Can you stake your destiny and the destiny of your 4th generation on it that tinubu is not a drug dealer? grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by obyno82: 9:48am On May 29, 2023
Enice:
if he wanted to get o to a mosque, he will go quietly. He went to campaign. If you see a leopard in the house of a goat, it did not go for a visit, it went for something sinister

You are really a pathetic joker walahi. He came for a function and you are now saying he came fir campaign
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

Can you stake your destiny and the destiny of your 4th generation on it that tinubu is not a drug dealer? grin
Yes, I just staked it. Next! 🤣
Now show me concrete proof that he's a drug dealer!
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:50am On May 29, 2023
SwissMass:
Why is he looking like that

It's a Photoshop, look closely at the 2nd to last photo, that's not a sitting position in mosque and his leg leaning on another man's body isn't permitted in mosque too, look behind him is a man with pant trouser which is hardly found in mosque and people who put on such sit far behind.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes, I just staked it. Next! 🤣
Now show me concrete proof that he's a drug dealer!

If tinubu is ever involved in drug, may everything you lay your hands upon end up in ruins to your 4th generation.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Enice(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
obyno82:

You are really a pathetic joker walahi. He came for a function and you are now saying he came fir campaign
people like Obi are what they call ne'er-do-well. So it's not surprising.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On May 29, 2023
benjackugo:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi together with his vice presidential candidate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, attended an event at Sultan Bello Mosque in Kaduna on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi shared photos from the visit with the caption;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1662532333495279617?t=7xSjuKolWGcpAD3SGR_Z2w&s=19

This one self wan be president. See him face like sour Egusi soup
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On May 29, 2023
Godfullsam:

His favorite color.

What's wrong with that ?
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 29, 2023
tonytony208:

If tinubu is ever involved in drug, may everything you lay your hands upon end up in ruins to your 4th generation.
Okay, next. Oya show me proof na! 🤣
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by oruma19: 5:18pm On May 29, 2023
Are u saying he shouldn't go and felicitate with those marrying becauwse its a mosque? Infact Una head no correct. I want to be praying with these guys every Friday henceforth. On Sunday i will go to church and still worship.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by obyno82: 7:03am On May 30, 2023
Enice:
people like Obi are what they call ne'er-do-well. So it's not surprising.

Person you are calling a never do well was a chairman of a bank, owns businesses and has millions in investments. While you that can only browse here based on borrowed data from Glo is calling someone a never do well.
Bro to be truthful to you ehn, you are the never do well. Go and work oooo because no freebie is coming from Tinubu's government to you.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Enice(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2023
obyno82:

Person you are calling a never do well was a chairman of a bank, owns businesses and has millions in investments. While you that can only browse here based on borrowed data from Glo is calling someone a never do well.
Bro to be truthful to you ehn, you are the never do well. Go and work oooo because no freebie is coming from Tinubu's government to you.
Your father is a slave to Obi that's why you keep defending him. He is one of those they call OSU.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by obyno82: 7:52am On May 30, 2023
Enice:
Your father is a slave to Obi that's why you keep defending him. He is one of those they call OSU.

Just as your forefathers and your lineage are slaves to an agbado sniffing drug lord. Even as President he has not brought any goodies to you as a person but as a slave that you are you are kissing his a**s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Presidential Campaign Rally In Niger State / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.