Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (45789 Views)

One Dies, 20 Persons Escape From Multiple Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / 17 Travellers Burn To Death In Fatal Crash On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Risingblue008(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
Na waooo
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by ImoleNaija: 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
What a tragedy!

May the Lord console the family.
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Toluwanise247(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
ku oroomo

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Cassandraloius: 10:10pm On May 28, 2023
This is so painful, people come and go, Mother and son cry
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by adecz: 10:11pm On May 28, 2023
Village people affairs 😖😖😖

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Snowx: 10:15pm On May 28, 2023
Fed govt shld scrap this nonsense programme..it long over due

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by hardon1(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2023
Later someone will tell me life is sweet. Sometimes I wonder why we are here

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by BloomingDale(f): 10:21pm On May 28, 2023
adecz:

Village people affairs 😖😖😖

Village people or poor infrastructures? Village people kee you there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by 8stargeneral: 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
Very sad
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by nonikia(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2023
As the Lord liveth and as His spirit liveth your story shall never be cut short

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by AngelicBeing: 10:25pm On May 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by kkins25(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2023
What tragedy!
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by FireUpNow(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2023
Very painful
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by merits(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
benjackugo:
Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC (Photos)

A young man identified as Christian Ugbede Abuka, has died in an auto crash two days after he completed his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program in Kwara State, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Christian collected his NYSC certificate on Thursday, May 25, 2023.

The accident was said to have occurred in Yagba West Local Government Area of Kogi State on Saturday, May 28.

His ailing mother, who was eagerly expecting him, slumped and died after receiving news of his death.

His brother, Joseph Abuka, confirmed the sad news on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/100079250991866/posts/pfbid0UdpNduvWWjji8GX3HzR7oXhtVonkDrmvBukc9gFgP2poxrnbVUYGrFfZMjwKZ9AJl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1445915/woman-dies-hearing-son-died-auto-crash-way-home-nysc-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Life no balance ⚖️⚖️
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Maga123: 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
This can never be normal two souls at the same time hmmmmm
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Samsunny99: 10:28pm On May 28, 2023
I want to believe it was how they relay the news to the mother that cause the death of the mom
It is well with the family
May God comfort them and give them the fortitude to bear the loss IJN
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by ipobarecriminals: 10:30pm On May 28, 2023
sad embarassed embarassed Bond love. The Hope of her mother
.She can't cope /live without his son. U struggle day/nite to send ur children to school. When it is time to eat ur fruit of Labour, Satan show face sad.May we not suffer in vain

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by MrAgbako: 10:35pm On May 28, 2023
Lamanii22:
It’s better that way cause she can never cope with the grief….. what then is the essence of life…. Why can’t death be programmed to start from like age 90
so who are u asking this question? Lol
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by stormborn28(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2023
Sad day
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by AmazingELixir: 10:36pm On May 28, 2023
lipsrsealed

Poor woman. When she was bracing up to enjoy the fruits of her labour....the cold fangs of death took away her precious son, Guess she pleaded with the rulers of the afterlife to take her along with son.

May they find succour wherever they are now...This world is not our home it is just transitory.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by sprints1: 10:37pm On May 28, 2023
Okiton:
angry

My the departed souls rest in peace

I keep saying, federal government should find alternative to this NYSC.
The time and money wasted on this NYSC of a thing can be useful on other ways. The money spent on kaki and other NYSC kits including the allawee should be calculated and disbursed into every graduate accounts. This will help them build their lives, start business and do will within themselves and employ others. After spending one year of the so-called NYSC in a far away land, squandering the small allawee and return home no job
they should cancel that crap called NYSC that scheme is so useless. What did I gain when I served nothing the stipend they paid us was not enuf to feed that was during Jonathan' regime. They should calculate the stipend and send it to graduate account. That 450k will help graduate to a point at least they can use it to job hunt or learn a skill or vocation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by ppogba: 10:43pm On May 28, 2023
JTwelve:

They were stupid why did they show her the corpse

Where did they mentioned corpse in this story?

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Nobleou(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
Life so is sad place...

Sometimes we see what we shouldn't have seen
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Versal: 10:46pm On May 28, 2023
This demonic program shocked shocked shocked shocked
It nearly chop my head, too
I was comatose. They even wan put me enter
mortuary, then i woke up

Thank you, Chukwu Okike

But, this stupid program de chop young graduate's head

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by JTwelve: 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

Where did they mentioned corpse in this story?

Stop being a monkey and go through the attached pictures
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by IPG25(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2023
What a sad 😭😭
News that claimed even the live of a mother, well God knows best, though they can kill the body, but can't kill the soul and spirit,
So pathetic. May God gives the family the strength to bear their lost.
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by MorataFC: 10:52pm On May 28, 2023
chigoziri2403:
May our expectations never be cut short
Amin o, Jesu
Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Mrfeel: 10:53pm On May 28, 2023
Lamanii22:
It’s better that way cause she can never cope with the grief….. what then is the essence of life…. Why can’t death be programmed to start from like age 90
Old age most times is not enjoyable, I personally don't want to reach 90

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC by Jaybeth(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2023
Versal:
This demonic program shocked shocked shocked shocked
It nearly chop my head, too
I was comatose. They even wan put me enter
mortuary, then i woke up

Thank you, Chukwu Okike

But, this stupid program de chop young graduate's head
Are you serious about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha Road: Port Harcourt Downtown- Exclusive Pictures & Video / Indonesia's New Visa Policy For Nigerians / Nigerian In Thailand Arrested For Overstaying 60-Day Visa By 7 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.