Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road (30554 Views)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2022
One Mosugu Ezekiel Atebi and his two children, Joana and Jason, were killed in a fatal auto crash.

It was gathered by , that the accident occurred along the Keffi-Abuja road on Good Friday, April 15. Father and children were laid to rest today, Friday, April 22.

According to Petra Akinti Onyegbule, former Chief Press Secretary to Governor Yahaya Bello, few days before the accident, the deceased had buried his nephew, Barrister Tibileri Mosugu, who was killed in Abuja-Kaduna train attack.

"This one I have been unable to process. Mosugu Ezekiel Atebi was my senior in secondary school. One of the cool headed never bullying type. Last time I was in Jos, we didn’t see but we spoke and we both agreed that when next I was in town there’d be no excuses," Petra wrote.

"It was shocking to hear of his tragic death in a ghastly motor accident along with his two children. Honestly, I still haven’t processed it. So unbelievable. And to think a few days before his death, he was at Abuja for the funeral of his nephew who was killed in the Abuja-Kaduna train attack not knowing death was lurking around. Simply unbelievable. They were laid to rest today."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by pyyxxaro: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2022
day just de break oh

Allow us brush teeth first before you begin sama us with bad news cry

If una want make we carry native goat and kola come , we go bring am grin

30 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by MadamVanessa(f): 6:45am On Apr 23, 2022
shocked

Very sad

22 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
day just de break oh

Allow us brush teeth first before you begin sama us with bad news cry

If una want make we carry native goat and kola come , we go bring am grin

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:49am On Apr 23, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:50am On Apr 23, 2022
See More Reactions From Friends As Obtained By Below:

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by pyyxxaro: 6:52am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

I de warn you , u still de send me message

If I catch u ehn, I go use hammer bust you seed cool

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:

I de warn you , u still de send me message

If I catch u ehn, I go use hammer bust you seed cool

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by chatinent: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2022
The world has deteriorated.
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by triple996(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Kai
total Tragedy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by RoyalBlu(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Don't want to imagine what the wife and family will be going through now.

This is so heartbreaking embarassed

May they rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2022
What a tragedy.
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2022
My goodness cry cry

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
darling2222:
My goodness cry cry

Where Have You Been Na?
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Where Have You Been Na?

No were, actually

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2022
darling2222:

No were, actually

Meet On WhatsApp Chat

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by slawormiir: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Dem Swear for You

NaijaCoverBlog:

Na where Man Dey Work, na there, him dey chop

Abeg no dey chop for where bad news dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Mindlog: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by wolesmile(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2022
, please stop these nah. Must you always be an harbinger of bad/sad news? If you're accused of being wide mouthed, try and close the mouth a little nah

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by donbenie(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2022
RIP to them..
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Mikelarteta(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
May their souls RIP

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by stefflos: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Rip
Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2022
This life sef

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Kingpele(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2022
RIP, this is total tragedy, am just looking at this little kids with a heavy heart, the girl is about my daughter age ,to process it is devastating chai

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road by Peace081: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Jesus Christ, so sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasted: How Billions Spent On ‘Nigeria Air’ Went Down The Drain / Driver Fleeing From Attack On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Rams Into Truck, Dies / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.