Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos (34621 Views)

FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2023
Foolish man just wake and realized that he is outgoing president.

I give you 3 months highest and see huge errors you took which you have put Nigeria into due to ur cluelessness.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by yahmohy27: 8:23am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Those are the first assignments of Tinubu. Converting Federal property to personal ownership. The thing dey sweet am die...even though he has accumulated loot to actually buy any property...no way na to convert public property dey sweet am pass
Don't start yet,you will have enough time to do this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Generation1: 8:24am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Those are the first assignments of Tinubu. Converting Federal property to personal ownership. The thing dey sweet am die...even though he has accumulated loot to actually buy any property...no way na to convert public property dey sweet am pass
Is too early to cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by phorget(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2023
For religion sake let them convert dodan barracks itself into Muslim praying ground so that allah can hear our prayers.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Goke7: 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:
The former federal secretariat in Ikoyi became a showdown of itself because Tinubu wanted to convert it to personal property.

That federal secretariat in Ikoyi should be a federal property where FG agencies and institutions should be housed for harmony and corporate coordination.

I’m afraid, we could start seeing some key federal properties being converted to personal properties under this administration.

Thought you guys believed in restructuring lol. Some of us have already being proved right of your fear of restructuring because you lots are just pretending and hiding under a failed federal system to covet other people’s things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Tradman: 8:25am On May 29, 2023
UrPapa:
administration wey dem neva start, u don Dey complain in advance
oga everyone already know, Tinubu has nothing to offer other than promoting agberoism and selling drugs. All drugs peddlers will be very happy now because the grandmaster is the president.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:
The former federal secretariat in Ikoyi became a showdown of itself because Tinubu wanted to convert it to personal property.

That federal secretariat in Ikoyi should be a federal property where FG agencies and institutions should be housed for harmony and corporate coordination.

I’m afraid, we could start seeing some key federal properties being converted to personal properties under this administration.

If it converted to personal properties and functional, remitting tax to Nigeria and given job opportunities for Nigerians. It's far better than for Obedient to rule over it as govt agencies and make them moribund.

Emefile presided over govt agency and will all see how he mismanaged it,.....if it's to be her daddy property!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by ItisWell22(f): 8:28am On May 29, 2023
Stephenabudu960:
Like a wise man once said about this incoming tinubu Government

No matter how e be, this government must favour me

Iseeee… 🙇‍♀️

If Buhari own favour me and my family, I no see why Mpa own no go favour us… 😁

This government must favour me… 🙏🤲

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Fujiyama: 8:28am On May 29, 2023
How did this thread stray so far away from the main topic?
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by pacesetting: 8:29am On May 29, 2023
And you? Commenting by 2:20 am. Actually, Obidients are the true patriots. Your own is to swallow everything the govt throws at you.
Wickedfacts:
See comments at 2am.
This one na midnight tears.

Obidients own don finish
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by homosapien(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
oga everyone already know, Tinubu has nothing to offer other than promoting agberoism and selling drugs. All drugs peddlers will be very happy now because the grandmaster is the president.

The funniest is that, this posters might be a drug dealer himself, or has someone into one or two Kinds of Illegality yet they will be the one to cry foul. It take a criminal to know another criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by wink2015(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2023
That Obalende Prayer ground use to be a major prayer ground that host many top muslims federal government officials both in the military and the civilians when Lagos state was the federal capital.

The late General Murtala Muhammed used to pray at Obalende.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by bonnyhope: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Don't worry
When he dies they will Bury him with all the grabbed and accumulated properties
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by JaySmart4422: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
Everything in Nigeria must be given to Muslims
Party never start Una dey shout
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Nobody: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:

You came to the public to tell open lies on the subject matter everybody knows. I have written on this subject on nairaland many times. Your falsehood cannot stand.

The Federal Government under Obasanjo sold the Federal Secretariat to their people while Lagos State is a tenant in many places in Lagos.

You should have found out from the PDP agent that bought the buildings what happened that it became dilapidated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by wink2015(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2023
DODAN BARRACKS SHOULD BE TURNED INTO A TOURIST VILLAGE.

It was the sit of the federal military government of Nigeria for many years before the federal government moved to Abuja FCT.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by RapistOnBail: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:

Drug peddlers like your fathers and brothers who are abroad selling drugs and building hotels in Biafra land?

Meaning to say, your drug peddling Igbo fathers whose main career is exporting cocaine would be pleased with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

So why are you lost children from the East hating on your mentor who’s the president of the country?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Ceejay8: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
You mean Former president ?
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Tradman: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

The funniest is that, this posters might be a drug dealer himself, or has someone into one or two Kinds of Illegality yet they will be the one to cry foul. It take a criminal to know another criminal.
Tinubu is a well known as drugs dealers grandmaster and is the reason while criminals are supporting him
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by fareed69(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2023
Wickedfacts:
See comments at 2am.
This one na midnight tears.

Obidients own don finish

Yes O.
The wailing shall be permanent for them.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by homosapien(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
Tinubu is a well known as drugs dealers grandmaster and is the reason while criminals are supporting him

That is why I said it's takes a criminal like you to identify him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by PrinceLemonn: 8:36am On May 29, 2023
Good
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Traplord09: 8:36am On May 29, 2023
Fiscus105:
Foolish man just wake and realized that he is outgoing president.

I give you 3 months highest and see huge errors you took which you have put Nigeria into due to ur cluelessness.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I wonder kind of names Tinuubff we get
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Tradman: 8:37am On May 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Drug peddlers like your fathers and brothers who are abroad selling drugs and building hotels in Biafra land?

Meaning to say, your drug peddling Igbo fathers whose main career is exporting cocaine would be pleased with Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

So why are you lost children from the East hating on your mentor who’s the president of the country?
oga shift, Tinubu is a hardened criminals
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Tradman: 8:38am On May 29, 2023
homosapien:

That is why I said it's takes a criminal like you to identify him
bros abeg go sell tickets at ojota
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by RapistOnBail: 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
oga shift, Tinubu is a hardened criminals
But na the same criminality your papa do take pay your school fees finish primary school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Blaze14k: 8:40am On May 29, 2023
obawinner:
Since 1993 you all said he owns Lagos, now you're changing the conversation. But for freedom of lack of education having access to internet I will educate you, yes he will put to good use the property through concession the federal properties have been abandoned since the seat of power was moved to Abuja, Lateef Jakande at one time bided for some of the said property for better use as they have been abandoned and illegally occupied but he couldn't. Jagaban will get it back to the rightful owner which is the Lagos state government for the mutual benefits of the citizens.

How about these properties fa.ggot

26 Bourdillion road at ikoyi which is valued at 600million. It was bought with lagos state fund and the money was paid to tinubu and then the property was given back to him.

250 hectares of land at ajah junction which was meant for general hospital for eti osa l.g.a valued at 35billion naira of which he gave the land to his family

1000 hectares of land ibeju-lekki local government valued at 75 billion naira
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Tradman: 8:40am On May 29, 2023
RapistOnBail:

But na the same criminality your papa do take pay your school fees finish primary school.

I'm very sure u stand nothing from promoting tinubu other than go and stand at his gate begging money
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by homosapien(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
bros abeg go sell tickets at ojota

Oboy, you don sell your own ticket finish for Onitsha??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by RapistOnBail: 8:41am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
I'm very sure u stand nothing from promoting tinubu other than go and stand at his gate begging money
Nah!

Your hypocrisy stinks. So I gats support the Lesser Evil.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by wunmi590(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:

Honestly, I used to weep anyway I pass through there...

My grand mother retired from that same federal secretariat...

Before we go to school then, she has people/maid who used to help her sell food outside the building, where the mechanic used as a dump site to repair car now.

Along with her helpers/maid, we will carry food on our head all the way from obalende Road, our family house there, and we will go to our own school then, just some kilometre (st. George's primary school at falomo)...

Honestly, that place needs to be revamp and put back to shape by the federal government,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / Nigerians React To Buhari's Vacation Extension / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.