Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! (3903 Views)

There Is No God / The Fact That Kanu Is Freely Traveling The World Proves He Is Not A Terrorist / Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! by Maazieze(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Were you not sad when that crook called Obi lost? Kikikikikiki.
Sad? No, disappointed in this countries institutions? Yes.

What do you have to laugh about? Also do answer my question
Re: APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! by duro4chang(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2023
Maazieze:

Sad? No, disappointed in this countries institutions? Yes.

What do you have to laugh about? Also do answer my question
Kikikikikiki. I no fit laff ooo.
Re: APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! by Maazieze(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
duro4chang:
Kikikikikiki. I no fit laff ooo.

is this country a football game to you? do you even live here?
Re: APART FROM THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO GOD, CHRISTIANS MUST LEARN TO KEEP SECRETS! by Christistruth03: 2:15pm On May 31, 2023
God Almighty is Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

43% Of Nigerian Children Actively Engaged In Child Labour Practices — FG / Breaking News!!! Sanni Abacha Is Not From The North. / I'm Tired Of Life. See The Garri I Bought For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.