Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... (5426 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by HardMirror(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
It beats my imagination that the ibos have made it a duty to back ambode despite the fact that because of ambode, oba akinolu cursed and threatened them with the infamous 'Lagoon curse'.

Why is it ok that a man must have 8 years in office when the fact remains that he has done nothing special considering the amount of money lagos state has.

Is it now a problem for his popularity to be challenged by his party?

Please lets us be reasonable. Let the Apc do their primaries ambode or not, lagosians would decide when the general election comes

9 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by BoboKush(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmn
Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by PrinceZahzah(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
HardMirror:
It beats my imagination that the ibos have made it a duty to back ambode despite the fact that because of ambode, oba akinolu cursed and threatened them with the infamous 'Lagoon curse'.

Why is it ok that a man must have 8 years in office when the fact remains that he has done nothing special considering the amount of money lagos state has.

Please lets us be reasonable. Let the Apc do their primaries ambode or not, lagosians would decide when the general election comes

Stop asking imagining stupid things.

•The IBOS don't believe in God-fatherism.

•They Hate Oppression.

•Ambode is working but his Sub-ordinates are sabotaging his govt

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by deomelo: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Because they hate Tinubu

Because they have The enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality

Because they are used to gross incompetence and poor leadership in their backward and stone age villages.

Because they always love and support our rejects.

Lastly, because they are eternal losers..

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by oodualover: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is because they hate tinubu. They have always hated any person Yoruba people love. Awolowo and Abiola were hated by the Ibos. It us not just jealousy, it is bigger!!! Igbo people began to like Saraki the time he and Tinubu began to have issues. Igbos dont like Saraki. They just like him because of their hate for Tinubu and Yoruba people. There is a reason why they tell us Saraki is not Yoruba.
Let me also tell you Igbos hate Tinubu more than Buhari. Igbos will begin to like and hail Buhari the day he begins to put Tinubu in "his place". They equate Tinubu to Yoruba so they can see Yoruba people thrown out of power. They did it in Jonathan's time. Azikwe and Ekwueme also did it in their time.
Igbo's are Yoruba number one enemies

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by Herdsmen: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are Yoruba pain that ibos are supporting one of them?

Na so the envy and hatred don reach?

Tye man above is a bitter human..

Ambo going no where.. tinubu and his slaves can hang falomo transformer..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Afonjas cannot go one day on this forum without opening a thread on igbos. Talk about the most jobless people on Earth

It's so surprising to see that the same Afonjas who rallied round for this guy during the last elections, and voted for him, because they probably thought they would spite the igbos by not voting JK(like we care), are now the people who are coming online to fight against his re-election because tinubu said so.
Yorubas are one set of very confused beings indeed

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by oodualover: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:
Because they hate Tinubu

Because they are used to gross incompetence and poor leadership in their backward and stone age villages.

You cant be more correct

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
HardMirror:

I hope you are saying this same thing about buhari too. Don't be double faced

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
oodualover:
This is because they hate tinubu. They have always hated any person Yoruba people love. Awolowo and Abiola were hated by the Ibos. It us not just jealousy, it is bigger!!! Igbo people began to like Saraki the time he and Tinubu began to have issues. Igbos dont like Saraki. They just like him because of their hate for Tinubu and Yoruba people. There is a reason why they tell us Saraki is not Yoruba.
Let me also tell you Igbos hate Tinubu more than Buhari. Igbos will begin to like and hail Buhari the day he begins to put Tinubu in "his place". They equate Tinubu to Yoruba so they can see Yoruba people thrown out of power. They did it in Jonathan's time. Azikwe and Ekwueme also did it in their time.
Igbo's are Yoruba number one enemies

My dear we feel same for you guys too

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by amyzon: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
What does the igbo's have to do with this abeg.
Pls leave us alone oo
Let igbo's be

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by EmekaMD(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
And when did u suddenly realized that Ambode is a poorly performing governor?
Since your Lord and personal Savior declared so right?

Ewu mmeeee!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by MaziOmenuko: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
You are making an envelope statement! There's nothing like who igbos like or don't like. Every individual has his right to express his support. Personally, the dude is a collosal failure; my index if measuring him is on the blatant increase in land use charge, dirts all over the place and uncoordinated construction that has recently plunged everywhere into chaos.

Aside that, every other person has his opinion about him. But I am not among those shouting crucify him! I am sure that some peeps have capitalised on his inefficiency to bring him down. If he was doing any better than this, he will have the massive support he craved for.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by lastempero: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
These People can't stop amusing me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by modik(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
deomelo:
Because they hate Tinubu

Above all,

They are not "ZoneBs"

Igbo Enwe Eze!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

I hope you are saying this same thing about buhari too. Don't be double faced
you think i am a bigot like you? Please before you judge me click on my profile and see my recent topics. My last topics has been against bmc and blind support for buhari. All the crap you wrote above are baseless. You think this is competition btwn ibos and yorubas, better think again.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by HardMirror(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
You are making an envelope statement! There's nothing like who igbos like or don't like. Every individual has his right to express his support. Personally, the dude is a collosal failure; my index if measuring him is on the blatant increase in land use charge, dirts all over the place and uncoordinated construction that has recently plunged everywhere into chaos.

Aside that, every other person has his opinion about him. But I am not among those shouting crucify him! I am sure that some peeps have capitalised on his inefficiency to bring him down. If he was doing any better than this, he will have the massive support he craved for.
you spoke well sir

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by TylerDurden: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ambode is no lame duck Fashola who caved in under Tinubu's threat.

Ambode has decided to give Tinubu a run for his money.

Ambode, unlike Fashola is willing to go down with a fight.

It is certain that Ambode will contest his sit and it is most certain that Tinubu will ensure that he doesn't get the APC ticket.

What this spells out to is that, the APC won't have an easy ride come 2019 back to Aso Rock.

What is certain also is that Ambode has the backings of Aso Rock and so you will see that Tinubu's thugs will be checked if they dare rig the elections.

This to me is a win-win situation for Buhari as he is searching for a way to jettison Tinubu come 2019 after the elections. With an Ambode win on another platform, Tinubu's influence and control of Lagos will be pruned and by that extended to other states in the southwest.

Ambode will ofcourse work for Buhari's re-election in Lagos irrespective of the fact that he will definitely be moving to another party to contest his re-election.

So instead of you to take your myopic head out of the gutter of tribal politicking, why not see why those of us (Igbo or not) who are rooting for Ambode, see this debacle as the begining of the end of the kleptomaniac era of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by tochukwuifediba: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
This Yoruba people do your politics and stop calling Igbo nobody is interested in what happen to Ambode ?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by deomelo: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
goodnessme1:
dont hit my mention until you grow some brain.

Oya. ......gba jade.
[/s]..

lol @ ipob slave....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by HardMirror(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
EmekaMD:
And when did u suddenly realized that Ambode is a poorly performing governor?
Since your Lord and personal Savior declared so right?

Ewu mmeeee!!

and why assume i am not supporting ambode? But is it too much that he shld contest his popularity? Why is he raising all these dust if he is confident? Fashola fought tinubu and won wo why is ambode scared? Tinubu is not god so ambode shld stop making such a fuss
Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by deomelo: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
[s]
modik:

Above all,

They are not "ZoneBs"

Igbo Enwe Eze!
[/s]

lol @ ipob zombie... crying zombie tears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by HardMirror(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
This Yoruba people do your politics and stop calling Igbo nobody is interested in what happen to Ambode ?
and yet you people are everywhere trying to paint ambode a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by deomelo: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
TylerDurden:

Ambode is no lame duck Fashola who caved in under Tinubu's threat.

Ambode has decided to give Tinubu a run for his money.

Ambode, unlike Fashola is willing to go down with a fight.

It is certain that Ambode will contest his sit and it is most certain that Tinubu will ensure that he doesn't get the APC ticket.

What this spells out to is that, the APC won't have an easy ride come 2019 back to Aso Rock.

What is certain also is that Ambode has the backings of Aso Rock and so you will see that Tinubu's thugs will be checked if they dare rig the elections.

This to me is a win-win situation for Buhari as he is searching for a way to jettison Tinubu come 2019 after the elections. With an Ambode win on another platform, Tinubu's influence and control of Lagos will be pruned and by that extended to other states in the southwest.

Ambode will ofcourse work for Buhari's re-election in Lagos irrespective of the fact that he will definitely be moving to another party to contest his re-election.

So instead of you to take your myopic head out of the gutter of tribal politicking, why not see why those of us (Igbo or not) who are rooting for Ambode, see this debacle as the begining of the end of the kleptomaniac era of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Ignorant ipob, Fashola did 2 terms and he did not beg anybody..

You beta mind your akpu matters in your village..

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Igbos Backing Ambode Despite The Fact That They Were Cursed... by fergie001: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
HardMirror,stop saying what you don't know.....

The people who back Ambode are the social media warriors as well as the BMCs who once praised Ambode....

Stop making it a tribal affair,go to Alaba or Ajangbadi or Jakande or Ojo or Alakija or Amuwo....areas wholly dominated by Igbos and ask,Ambode and APC without rigging will lose ...
Ambode road network is the worst there...

So,stop this illusion....perhaps the ones who support him live in Agege or Epe,heard he did well there....but don't make it an Igbo affair.......
This nl thing is make-believe...
I can also ask you why most Yorubas support okorocha and ouk....most reasonable ones do not make it their business...so forget trolling here.....the one coming isn't convincing either.....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA / Tinubu And His PA Caught Sleeping After Kano Rejection Yesterday - Photos / Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.