Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi (994 Views)

Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:05am On May 29, 2023
Go and sit down. Clown!
Wickedfacts:

Let him try nonsense and see if he won't be jailed for 8 solid years. You think it is impossible?
Dasuki was more popular than Obi and Atiku under GEJ. Where is he today?

They have warned Datti and he has shut up. Let Obi just try anything and they will clear his doubt.
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu is a rogue and a.mandate thief. His waterloo is nigh
walefresh3:
stop decieving your guilible self. . Dis is not anambra politics... Una eye go soon clear...

The nigeria yoths we fight dirty to save nigeria from number 10 world most terrorist apologist from Biafra...

Only igboooos abusing tinubu on social media....

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2023
Are you leading a movement? Have you led a large number of people before? Relax!
Rayban25:

You're still not getting what I'm saying...yes he has advised his supporters.. but there are sometimes he should step back and not talk..how will your plan be effective if your enemies know it? Quote me in context
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DamnnNiggarr: 7:16am On May 29, 2023
walefresh3:
scammer
Why use the word scammer under my mention?
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by tinsel: 7:30am On May 29, 2023
I time it is time Peter will have to keep quiet. He is sounding pathetic and childish every day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Now: El-rufa'i Recieved Shock Warning Message From CAN / Mohbad: I’m Returning To Nigeria To Clear My Name, Says Naira Marley / The New Biafran Slogan: No Gree For Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.