Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi (964 Views)

Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DamnnNiggarr: 1:46am On May 29, 2023
For all Nigerians, this is a time for deep reflection. It is also a time to re-examine our assumptions, even as we reaffirm our hopes. Let us calmly review our aspirations, in order to recalibrate our expectations and pin down the causes of our missed opportunities and disappointments.

We stand at that critical moment in time when, as a people, we must collectively come to grips with the reality of our injured destiny as well as the reasons for that injury. It is for us to reassess our plight as a young democracy and identify clear pathways to a better and greater future for us all. As we await the verdict of the election tribunal, I urge all Nigerians to use this opportunity to renew their commitment to the Nigerian ideal. That ideal remains noble and worth every sacrifice we can make.

Nigeria remains our only patrimony and it is a patrimony we must protect, rather than violate. We have no other nation but this, so let us remain committed to rescuing and rebuilding it.

The judiciary is part of the democratic enterprise and a critical governance tool for determining the propriety of the decisions and actions of every citizen and every institution of state. To that extent, and for that reason, I urge everyone to treat it with the respect and dignity it deserves.

We expect that the Nigerian judiciary will use the election cases now before it to reaffirm its independence and integrity. It has to do so, for all our sakes and for itself.

Nigerians must, therefore, remain peaceful and law abiding. No matter the depth of anyone's reservations about what is going on in the polity today, no matter the real and imagined provocations, and no matter the disagreement out there, we should remember that this will not last forever.

I remain committed, and untiring, in my determination to work with like-minded fellow Nigerians to end the curse of missed opportunities and squandered hope that has become our lot here.

I will never shrink from that original commitment, because I firmly believe that we must change from the present politics of criminality, and corruption, in order to make a new Nigeria possible.

I call on fellow Nigerians, especially the youths to remain steadfast, calm, patient, and peaceful. Our journey may be long and difficult but it is worth it in every way. Victory is assured.

We have to work together to move our beautiful country from corruption and criminality to a center of productivity rather than aimless consumption.

I am aware of some evil designs being hatched against me and my supporters in the coming months. Efforts will be made to taint my image. Campaigns of calumny are being perfected to defame my character and diminish my hard-earned integrity.

These schemes will aim at degrading our support base and confusing the public. But, no evil campaign will alter the substance of my character; nor diminish my patriotic commitment to a better Nigeria.

It is about the future of our youths. it is about ending the Years of Locust.

In all of this, I thank Nigerians, our great party (LP) and the media. The latter, as the Fourth Estate of the realm, has remained a trusted ally.

This Estate must continue to guide our people on the immense promise of a future in a new Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria and protect the troops keeping us safe in this season of vaulting insecurity.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1662961635005198337?t=kCf-3eIet-S9siqukdWM-Q&s=19

4 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Highlife217: 1:48am On May 29, 2023
We stand with you President Obi

6 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DamnnNiggarr: 1:51am On May 29, 2023
shocked
plaindealer:
Who gives a shitti about this rejected attention-seeking clown..

The fool is always crying and moaning about people doing something to him.

What a nuisance..

grin grin

The headline is not actually what the write-up is talking about, he was actually advising Nigerians to be law abiding and also calling Nigerians to respect Nigeria as it is only the nation we have. I'm 79% sure you didn't read the body of the write-up, just saw the headline and rush into commenting
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Raskimonojendor: 1:55am On May 29, 2023
This guy is no different from Donald Trump and the MAGA supporters. Peter Obi likes to throw words like evil, establishment, elite e.t.c around. As if he is not part of the establishment grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by plaindealer: 2:01am On May 29, 2023
Who gives a shitti about this rejected attention-seeking clown..

The fool is always crying and moaning about people doing something to him.

What a nuisance..

grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Throwback: 2:03am On May 29, 2023
Highlife217:
We stand with you President Obi

This is treason.

Except you mean President of Agulu Town Development Union.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Nobody: 2:05am On May 29, 2023
Obi sef dey vex me sometimes...you think you can always go through life the peaceful route? No wonder them they call am effeminate obi getat sef

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by socialmediaman: 2:06am On May 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:12am On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:
Obi sef dey vex me sometimes...you think you can always go through life the peaceful route? No wonder them they call am effeminate obi getat sef

So what do you expect him to say.....call his supporters out into the streets to protest or riot when his petition is yet to be decided? You don't realise the evil he's up against, and they're just looking for any excuse to 'contain' him!

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Nobody: 2:14am On May 29, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

So what do you expect him to say.....call his supporters out into the streets to protest or riot when his petition is yet to be decided? You don't realise the evil he's up against, and they're just looking for any excuse to 'contain' him!

I didnt even expect him to say anything..there are sometimes that he just had to be quiet...he must not always say something.

Look at datti that is quiet you think he dosent know what he is doing? E get why

2 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by wwwkaycom(m): 2:15am On May 29, 2023
Obi the filthy dreamer, pele

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by NobleSeed(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2023
na corn people we know Them

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by obawinner(m): 2:19am On May 29, 2023
Interesting, PO you have 2 routes and only 1 last chance to become president. Reality of our political interest predicts he will fail at both.
Route 1, return to PDP as a new member lose the primary no majority will give him the presidenial ticket, pay back for Northern oligarchy he betrayed.
Route 2, stay at LP, which will otherwise lose relevance, party structure and severed internal crises.

2027 is far but one thing is certain, Atiku won't run for presidential, at age 80, the majority of his vote will be for tinubu not for religion war advocate or his kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Wickedfacts: 2:20am On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

Lmaoooo
This Obidient don use mouth castrate Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:57am On May 29, 2023
You and Obi are not on same level. Trust that he knows what he is doing. He is leading a movement, you don't do that by keeping quiet!
Rayban25:

I didnt even expect him to say anything..there are sometimes that he just had to be quiet...he must not always say something.

Look at datti that is quiet you think he dosent know what he is doing? E get why

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Nobody: 3:41am On May 29, 2023
DMerciful:
You and Obi are not on same level. Trust that he knows what he is doing. He is leading a movement, you don't do that by keeping quiet!

You're still not getting what I'm saying...yes he has advised his supporters.. but there are sometimes he should step back and not talk..how will your plan be effective if your enemies know it? Quote me in context
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by walefresh3(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2023
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by walefresh3(m): 4:13am On May 29, 2023
DMerciful:
stop decieving your guilible self. . Dis is not anambra politics... Una eye go soon clear...

The nigeria yoths we fight dirty to save nigeria from number 10 world most terrorist apologist from Biafra...

Only igboooos abusing tinubu on social media....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by AdesegunSanni89: 4:22am On May 29, 2023
If non-Igbo Obidients have any sense left in them, they should know by now that this Basterd lunatic called Peter Obi is just taking them for a ride. Igbos are free to follow him but non-igbos should not be fooled

4 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by tiger28: 4:28am On May 29, 2023
This one is STILL Talking??

Mr THIRD Place that wants to "skip" to the front.

Ole!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by inoki247: 4:28am On May 29, 2023
Lol evil design why only you and your supporter always when you've a contrary opinion they drag you and start saying jargons....

When you talk they tell you APC did the same against Goodluck...

Buh you guys will still come online and deny you abuse people, bully people online you can't even standby your attitude....

3 Likes

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by orisa37: 4:32am On May 29, 2023
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE MANY WITCHES AND WARLOCKS AT THE INAUGURATION DINNER?
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by BabaRamota1980: 4:38am On May 29, 2023
We told you all, this guy is a "pussy". The effeminate trader was an accidental governor. Ojukwu was looking for a boy boy that is weak but politically docile. Obi was most qualified to use in APGA.

Tinubu was looking for a way to disenfranchise Atiku and PDP, Obi was the most qualified to manipulate into LP.

He lacks political sagacity and influence. When you contest for a political office expect the path forward to be full of thorns and ivys, it will be a journey of pain and discomfort. But somehow this Peter Obi is expecting roses and dandelions. What a freak! Crying to us that someone will take his roses away in few months and replace them with thorns. Can someone please remind this nigger that thorns come with the political territory, Peter Obi should exit if his skin is too thin for the discomfort of a pricking thorn bush.

I cant stand this nagging biyatch!

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by onumadu: 4:50am On May 29, 2023
Words of a true statesman.
Every word. Every phrase. Every sentence. Deeply thought out and reflected.
Excellently communicated. Well delivered. Well understood. Well received.
Weeping may endure in the night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Thank you Peter Gregory Obi for being a good soldier of light.
Nigeria will forever remain thankful to God that he sent you to us at this period of great darkness.
Thank you, product of the LIGHT OF THE NATION. cool

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Natajo2021: 5:00am On May 29, 2023
You are the defined evil.
We rejected you and your Obi-diots evil followers.
You will all be prosecuted one after the other in the court of law

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by LajaLaba: 5:02am On May 29, 2023
Adaobi why are u behaving like a little girl
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 5:58am On May 29, 2023
Nice one, HE Peter Obi.😊

The True President of Nigerians. 🙂

God will continue to Fight ur Enemies.
Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
If non-Igbo Obidients have any sense left in them, they should know by now that this Basterd lunatic called Peter Obi is just taking them for a ride. Igbos are free to follow him but non-igbos should not be fooled

Peter Obi won the Following Polling Units in the presidential election.
*Goodluck Jonathan (Bayelsa)
*Festus Keyamo (Delta)
*Godwin Obaseki (Edo)
*Femi Gbajabiamila (Lagos)
*David Mark (Benue)
* Adamu Abdullahi (Nassarawa)
*Simon Lalong (Plateau)
*Darius Ishiaku (Taraba)
*Kaduna Government House
*Aso Rock, FCT.😊

Obi is loved around the LENGTH AND BREADTH of Nigeria.😎

All ur IgboPhobia and Evil that resides in You is USELESS.😏

Pray It doesn't Kill you. sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware Of Some Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me And My Supporters— Obi by ipobarecriminals: 6:16am On May 29, 2023
grin this man, Abure really SCAMMED IPOB yoots. They'll be 🏃 up/down in 🚥 with their boxes of gala/ crates of cold minerals under the ☀ /☔, only for OBI to give then false hope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate / Photo: Interior Minister Had A Town Hall Meeting With Staff Of The Ministry / Former CBN Governor Emefiele Freed From Kuje Facility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.