Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) (30790 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Peacecore: 9:59am On May 29, 2023
Osinbajo na goat cheesy na only am put hin own wife for hin right
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Diddycsbsb: 10:03am On May 29, 2023
All this Yoruba Muslims mentioning Anambra this obi that,. See ehh to be honest Anambra is the most richest state in Nigeria🇳🇬 without oil. Sometimes I laughed😊😄 when some Muslim Mentioning Anambra and Obi,. Let's forget social Media I never see any Yoruba or Hausa man who is richer than Anambra man even dangote no get money. I'm from Imo but to be honest no state in Nigeria🇳🇬 get money pass Anambra.. No be Noise
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by psalmsjob: 10:19am On May 29, 2023
Keegan:

You will get used to it when you get well sooner or later.

Savage grin make una dey do am small small o pity dem grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by babtoundey(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2023
I hate hearing Emefiele's name and i hate seeing his face.

The man is a consistent disaster!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 10:28am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:
Maybe it's just me but President no just fit this man called Tinubu.

I'm 90% sure after the inauguration Today, he will be heading to Europe again this same week for his health checkup.

Make cash just flow and good governance because Nigerians are tired of suffering

That's your president till 2031.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Obifraud2: 10:30am On May 29, 2023
NLPoliceMann:
Cc: Seun, Dominique, Nlfpmod, Myndd44, Justwise

Calling Peter Obi animal
Rule 2, 3
So what is Peter Obi? Iis he not a deranged animal.? Even a dirty pig is 100x better than Peter Obi. Report me to NNAMDI Kanu the supreme god of ipob pigs.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by WithFact: 10:38am On May 29, 2023
Keegan:

God has given him, what is left for you is wailing for mourning
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by AishaDant(f): 10:42am On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer

After your parents do that.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Bashirkareem31: 11:01am On May 29, 2023
Keegan:

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Lama70(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2023
inoki247:
This Tinubu wey dey drop Gaffe during election no dey put hand for chest always giving people something to talk about all of sudden don stop...

Be like say this man sabi play game....

Thanks for your observation. I come tire for him eloquence now o.
Abi na delibrate thing that time?
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Shimbo96(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

Get well soon bro, presidency no dey fit anybody, you said the same thing about Buhari. Your obi go soon they beg for appointment grin
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by IkeAnumudu: 9:21am On May 30, 2023
Hotwest:
mumu! what if I'm not Igbo...na u get hate for our Igbo brothers to reason my talk as an Igbo man when the obvious of the so called Jagaban is glaring

You’re not even proud to publicly declare your ethnic identity!

You’re so moronic that it is very obvious you inherited the DNA of your ancestors!!!

Shame on you animals who never see anything good in those outside your God-forsaken enclave!

Shame on you that you always seek to destroy the successes of others even though you wallow in shame and disgrace!!!
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Hotwest: 10:06am On May 30, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

You’re not even proud to publicly declare your ethnic identity!

You’re so moronic that it is very obvious you inherited the DNA of your ancestors!!!

Shame on you animals who never see anything good in those outside your God-forsaken enclave!

Shame on you that you always seek to destroy the successes of others even though you wallow in shame and disgrace!!!
so you want to enforce Igbo on me because u wan to pour out ur vent on a perceived igbo person. Na waa o

Make una cool down with the hate you guys have for d igbos
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by IkeAnumudu: 10:14pm On May 30, 2023
Hotwest:
so you want to enforce Igbo on me because u wan to pour out ur vent on a perceived igbo person. Na waa o

Make una cool down with the hate you guys have for d igbos

F-off! Hate is in your DNA. Go and seek deliverance from your satanic thoughts and venom!!!
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Jaybee3456: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotwest:

I'm 90% sure after the inauguration Today, he will be heading to Europe again this same week for his health checkup.

Make cash just flow and good governance because Nigerians are tired of suffering

How do you feel?
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Hotwest: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jaybee3456:

How do you feel?
I feel sad. you wanna help me a lil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report: NNPC top mgt to go, accounts to be probed-Daily Trust / Buhari Has Popularised Radio Biafra. PUNCH. / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.