Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) (30796 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Akharmony: 8:58am On May 29, 2023
Wow, i can see the South Africa presudent cyril Ramaphosa already in Abj. Nigeria must get it right this time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by tellsblinks(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2023
Obifraud2:
This akpu munching ape is still somewhere dreaming of causing religious war. Whoever projects this useless animal for president must be a lunatic and should be sacrificed to the godess of foolishness.

It is bad to insult people just to prove a point. Election is over! Let him be na....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2023
AishaDant:
Bunch of FAILURES!

Go hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by famology(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2023
I'm interested in emefiele. I want to squeeze his bald head.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Traplord09: 9:01am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:
Maybe it's just me but President no just fit this man called Tinubu.

I'm 90% sure after the inauguration Today, he will be heading to Europe again this same week for his health checkup.

Make cash just flow and good governance because Nigerians are tired of suffering

Or him go sell Nigerian out ..... To other countries
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 9:02am On May 29, 2023
inoki247:
This Tinubu wey dey drop Gaffe during election no dey put hand for chest always giving people something to talk about all of sudden don stop...

Be like say this man sabi play game....
you Sabi the game Abi? grin wink
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Gbeng30(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

I'm 90% sure after the inauguration Today, he will be heading to Europe again this same week for his health checkup.

Make cash just flow and good governance because Nigerians are tired of suffering

It's quite unfortunate, but this is Nigeria we are used to it, let see what his administration will bring
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Shattuck(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's stress I believe.

Now the activities that stress him are gone so better mental alertness
so you don't think the presidency is more stressful than the campaign, if you say he was overwhelmed by ordinary campaign, how do you expect him to cope with the presidency which is more tedious?
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by GreyLaw(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

I was blaming Emefiele before now but I think we should put the blame on Buhari squarely. He ordered it and Emefiele obeyed his instructions.

I didn't like Tinubu for reasons everybody know, but since he has fought and fought and overcome all the challenges before him we all have to support him. And I am happy people can see Buhari for what he is. He is a man that will land you in trouble and act like it wasn't him. He was the one who ordered Godwin Emefiele.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by omowumi9: 9:07am On May 29, 2023
You are gradually moving away from fortune to misfurtune. You better retrace your steps. You are making bad mouth about your President, how old are you? Learn to respect elderly ones. What can you do to change the situation. Work hard and pray to God to change your story positively.

Hotwest:

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Emola12(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

This Tinubu laugh is giving obituary wailers sleepless nights

Peter Obituary should go to Court
heaven dey fall you think say nah only one person head Nah Yoruba (ADAGE)
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by HopeSpencer: 9:10am On May 29, 2023
chloedogie:

Someone that will be looking at Tinubu's portrait as the president on the court wall in the next sitting. That is when reality will set in. Make he dey play dey catch cruise. When he enters the court premises and sees that official portrait on the wall, sense will be deposited in him naturally.

Please bro, I want the same sense to be deposited into my coconut head because I have been an Obidunce for the past 5 years with failure upon failure. These days, Lamidi Apapa is just slapping me in dreams.

I particularly need you to tell me how to position my skull so that the incoming sense won't land through a wrong angle... angle 45° should be okay, judging from the angle of the rising sun and of potopoto region I came from.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2023
Emefiele never still go him school? angry
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Tzar(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2023
undecided So, na you president fit ba?!
Hotwest:

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by onatisi(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2023
as far as i can see now , the second most powerful person in this new incoming dispensation will be remi tinubu .

whaoo it will be interesting how she will deal to dino melaye when they eventually meet again

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2023
accordadoga26:
Perhaps Emefiereewele’s last supper before he lands in jail.

He must join that pig called Nnamdi Kanu.

Emefiele is friends with the cabal he cannot be touched.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by NLPoliceMann: 9:13am On May 29, 2023
Obifraud2:

Is it the animal who impoverished Anambra indigenes that is fit for president. May what he did to Anambra remain the portion of your lineage.
Cc: Seun, Dominique, Nlfpmod, Myndd44, Justwise

Calling Peter Obi animal
Rule 2, 3
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by OneCandleAway(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2023
Shattuck:
so you don't think the presidency is more stressful than the campaign, if you say he was overwhelmed by ordinary campaign, how do you expect him to cope with the presidency which is more tedious?

I believe he'll do a lot of delegation to people. If not he'll die before 1 year. Foreign official trips he might be represented by Shettima to get him out of the way most times. He'll just have to assign duties to people on his behalf. Only problem is those people will steal also.

To be on the safe side he should give sensitive duties to southerners especially south west because they tend to perform better than northerners. The northerners know that majority of their people hardly criticise the leaders so they don't really perform. The southern people still try to hold their leaders accountable to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by porthouse7(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

Igbo man with bad mind
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:20am On May 29, 2023
Osinbajo and her wife were not looking happy. Only God knows what was going in their minds.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Satazaa: 9:21am On May 29, 2023
chloedogie:

You see in those days whenever kennies music releases any song, it doesn't make any sense to us but they had a gameplan. They will play that song over and over again on most radio stations including nigezie and others on dstv. After few weeks, it becomes our best songsand we all fall in love with it. Seeing Tinubu daily on different channels and tv stations including newspapers will make reality that you have refused since he won the election to sink into you. Watch how it will look like a miracle to you. grin grin grin grin
nice thinking
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

na true! Na your brother Peter Obi e fit. Oloshi alakori

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Emperor002: 9:30am On May 29, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by gmo10(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

English you no hear, cash you no get, sense kwa ee no dey... No be juju be dat

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Neoteny7: 9:35am On May 29, 2023
Where are the "Tinubu will not be sworn in" crew?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by highness25(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1662984781754253312

Osinbajo wife no fine. Na only money and painting de cover am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Fembleez1(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2023
blowjohn:
But the way tinubu campaigned sha.
The man traversed the entire country.
No one went round the country like tinubu.

Sir, I still wonder how people say they rigged that election. The same guy that was acclaimed sick, mentally deranged, old, etc. He went to all campaigns in all States in Nigeria. In all sincerity, if hard work was success, Tinubu deserves that presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Ingocof(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

Your heart is full hatred.
Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by omooba74(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2023
Thanks for this question,av been wanted to ask too,e be like say you read my mind, wey dem,Tinubu will not be sworn in gangs ? God is not man, believing in fake prophesies from fake pastors.God pass una...
Neoteny7:
Where are the "Tinubu will not be sworn in" crew?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) by Yankiss(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2023
Hotwest:

How did President not fit him? I am Obidient but we just have to live with the reality and stop illusion. Tinubu is here to stay. He has till 2027. More from there depends on Nigerians and how he has steered the ship of state. We pray he rules well.

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL Monopoly Ends As Marketer’s Fuel Vessel Arrives / See Where The Phrase 'Ajala The Traveler' Came From? / Aisha Buhari, Dolapo Osinbajo In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.