Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem (2944 Views)

May 29 Inauguration: Tinubu To Unveil Cabinet Members Within 60 Days – Faleke / SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2023
πŸ‘‰ ROADMAP TO LEARN PYTHON FOR FREE πŸ”»

❇️ Python is an interpreted high-level programming language, which is rapidly growing nowadays.

❇️ It has only fewer steps when compared to Java and C.

❇️ It was founded in 1991 by developer Guido Van Rossum.

▢️ Learn Python Basics

β•°β”ˆβž€ Syntax
β•°β”ˆβž€ Variables
β•°β”ˆβž€ Operators
β•°β”ˆβž€ Loop
β•°β”ˆβž€ Condition
β•°β”ˆβž€ Function

▢️ Python Intermediate Level

β•°β”ˆβž€ Object Oriented Programming
β•°β”ˆβž€ Data Structures
β•°β”ˆβž€ File Handling
β•°β”ˆβž€ Error and Exception Handling
β•°β”ˆβž€ Custom Exception

▢️ Python Advanced Level

β•°β”ˆβž€ Working with modules
β•°β”ˆβž€ Decorators
β•°β”ˆβž€ Lambda Functions
β•°β”ˆβž€ Comprehension
β•°β”ˆβž€ SQLite Database
β•°β”ˆβž€ API

▢️ Learn about Git/Github

β•°β”ˆβž€ Version Control System
β•°β”ˆβž€ Code Management
β•°β”ˆβž€ Understanding Git/GitHub
β•°β”ˆβž€ Preparing Github Repositories
β•°β”ˆβž€ Uploading Projects on Github

▢️ Do some Python Projects

β•°β”ˆβž€ Calender
β•°β”ˆβž€ Alarm Clock with GUI
β•°β”ˆβž€ Web Scrapper
β•°β”ˆβž€ Bacon Desktop Apps
β•°β”ˆβž€ Python Snake Game

❇️ Many Students and Developers are looking forward to learn Python language first because of its high demand in the field and the market.
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Alexandersantos(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2023
Senator777:

They will say: He used human sacrifice for long life.

God really use this election to expose many fake prophets in this country.
Those that don't want to be expose use idea keep quiet.
And they keep using God's name
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Britishpea: 7:36am On May 29, 2023
Another idiot on the loose.
Most pastors are rapers, liars, thieves, prostitutes, wife snatchers and nay sayers. They should arrest you burn your church and throw you in jail till whenever.
You have all done more harms to God’s name than Gurumaharaji. More than any religion in the world.

How does God say so many different things to different pastors, on the same subject? Isn’t God one anymore. My own God isn’t God of confusion
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by lordofreal(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2023
So you are telling us that Tinubu is far powerful than your God. Before he can forced himself on a seat of power against your God wish. Oga shut up you are saying jargons.
IdeaCashKid:
First off, I am not called as a prophet, rather I am called as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace.

Secondly, I am apolitical. I wasn't praying concerning any political party candidates in particular before elections. I was only pray for good leadership as the Scripture enjoined us. 1st Timothy 2:1&2.

Thirdly, I am a full-time Pastor in a remote village ATM. My monthly allowance is #22,500/month. I farm to support myself and family. No politician is paying me, and I do not know any politician... I am no political jobber.

Fourthly. Note the term *Prophetic telescoping* If you are a cynic, it would do us all some good if you understand what this means. It may help you to wait and see, instead of impatiently abusing others.

How Tinubu Lost the Election on the First Week of July 2022.

I believe HE Tinubu lost the election when he chose Sen Shittima as running mate. I don't know why this is so but the timing of the first revelations point to it.

When on the 8th of July 2022, he announced Sen Shittima as running mate and claimed Shittima was not even aware he has been chosen. He believed he had kept it a big secret. What he didn't realise, however, was that nothing is hidden under the sun. Tinubu zeroed down to Shittima between 1st and 5th July 2022.

I said so because of what I saw.

Here's the details...
The election was over and I saw a gap-toothed man on suits smiling broadly as the winner. When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

He came Back back the next day and said the predictions are tipping Denmark to win. I said ok, wait and see. A week later he came back again and said he's regretting his lack of faith, that he should have played a bet with bet9ja, because Germany did beat Denmark 4 : 0

3rd week of January,2023 I saw fruits being shared between Peter Obi and Atiku. One got 70% and the other got 30%... No Tinubu

A week to the election, I saw a gap-toothed man in a bullish mood driving a truck to court saying "let me see those who says I will not be President".

There was no HE Bola Tinubu in the picture at in these 3 revelations before the election.

It was a surprise he was declared president elect.

How's that possible?
Prophetic telescoping explained it all.

Tinubu came into the picture after the election.

In the last week of April 2023, I had another revelation. This time it was only Tinubu was it it. But the message to him was that:
"he shall surely be Inaugurated, but he will only be holding the seat for another person"

While I admires Tinubu for fighting a rugged battle to get here, he needs to know that it's not meant to be.

The Almighty has not ordained it. The god of mammon cannot prevail over Jehovah ElShaddai

I don't know how it's going to be, but it shall surely be. The 2023 election didn't have Tinubu's picture in it. Consequently, his Aso Rock stay is only temporary. His reign shall not endure.

Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by Ofemannnu: 7:59am On May 29, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
First off, I am not called as a prophet, rather I am called as an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace.

Secondly, I am apolitical. I wasn't praying concerning any political party candidates in particular before elections. I was only pray for good leadership as the Scripture enjoined us. 1st Timothy 2:1&2.

Thirdly, I am a full-time Pastor in a remote village ATM. My monthly allowance is #22,500/month. I farm to support myself and family. No politician is paying me, and I do not know any politician... I am no political jobber.

Fourthly. Note the term *Prophetic telescoping* If you are a cynic, it would do us all some good if you understand what this means. It may help you to wait and see, instead of impatiently abusing others.

How Tinubu Lost the Election on the First Week of July 2022.

I believe HE Tinubu lost the election when he chose Sen Shittima as running mate. I don't know why this is so but the timing of the first revelations point to it.

When on the 8th of July 2022, he announced Sen Shittima as running mate and claimed Shittima was not even aware he has been chosen. He believed he had kept it a big secret. What he didn't realise, however, was that nothing is hidden under the sun. Tinubu zeroed down to Shittima between 1st and 5th July 2022.

I said so because of what I saw.

Here's the details...
The election was over and I saw a gap-toothed man on suits smiling broadly as the winner. When I related this to a young man in my hood, he asked me for a sign and I gave him the sign that Germany female team would beat The Denmark female team 4 - 0. (Women Euro championship 2022)

He came Back back the next day and said the predictions are tipping Denmark to win. I said ok, wait and see. A week later he came back again and said he's regretting his lack of faith, that he should have played a bet with bet9ja, because Germany did beat Denmark 4 : 0

3rd week of January,2023 I saw fruits being shared between Peter Obi and Atiku. One got 70% and the other got 30%... No Tinubu

A week to the election, I saw a gap-toothed man in a bullish mood driving a truck to court saying "let me see those who says I will not be President".

There was no HE Bola Tinubu in the picture at in these 3 revelations before the election.

It was a surprise he was declared president elect.

How's that possible?
Prophetic telescoping explained it all.

Tinubu came into the picture after the election.

In the last week of April 2023, I had another revelation. This time it was only Tinubu was it it. But the message to him was that:
"he shall surely be Inaugurated, but he will only be holding the seat for another person"

While I admires Tinubu for fighting a rugged battle to get here, he needs to know that it's not meant to be.

The Almighty has not ordained it. The god of mammon cannot prevail over Jehovah ElShaddai

I don't know how it's going to be, but it shall surely be. The 2023 election didn't have Tinubu's picture in it. Consequently, his Aso Rock stay is only temporary. His reign shall not endure.

Fake prophetic wailing.
Different style of wailing na him dey.. cheesy
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by kmaster007: 9:44am On May 29, 2023
As E dey pain dem E dey Swt us
Re: May 29 Inauguration. Why Tinubu Will Not Last In Aso Rock. By Apostle Salem by YesDaddy1: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
Senator777:

They will say: He used human sacrifice for long life.

God really use this election to expose many fake prophets in this country.
Those that don't want to be expose use idea keep quiet.
He did o.
There's this 'great' papa I had so much respect for, but allowed himself to be brainwashed and rubbished by obi's religious bigotry.

The moment I heard him say ''he won't support any politician whose source of income cannot be verified he fell my hand big time.

I be like, ''so its obi's income that is verified.?''
If at all he go cast any other politician, it shoulndt be bcus of obi as obi is no different from any other politician we have in Nigeria. Since then I just dey look d man with corner eye.

Laslas obi succeeded in roping and rubbishing him in his (obi's) religious bigotry to d knowledge of the whole world.
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian And Us Presidential Voting Process. What's The Difference? / Fg cancel Warri Petroluem University, New Petrolum Inst in Abuja,Kaduna / Covenant Varsity Raises Lecturers’ Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.